View RSS Feed

Kingcobra82390

Top 5 Superstars who Deserves a Title Push

Rate this Entry
For my Raw brand my top 5 choices are based on my opion.
1. John Morrison- He's in-ring ability is just amaing. Need a little more work on mic skills but other then that he is amaing.
2.CM Punk- Should become WWE Champion soon. Amaing athlete.
3. The Miz- Not BIG fan of this man but he is a good wrestler. He has the mic skills and the in ring ability. Going to cash in Money In The Bank soon i see it!
4. Evan Bourne- Maybe in like 2 to 3 years i see him World Champ.
5. Ted DiBiase- Same as Evan Bourne. He pretty good on mic and has okay in ring ability.
SmackDown Brand.
1. Kofi Kingston- No brainer. He is amaing in the ring. Never get bored of watvhing this man compete. Okay mic skills.
2. Jack Swagger- Don't like him one bit but he is not a bad wrestler and a pretty good heel. Everyone hates him.
3.Alberto Del Rio- same as Ted and Evan.
4.Dolph Ziggler- Same as Del Rio. Like his mic and in ring ability.
5. Edge- Will happen once again since Taker is out. But i like Edge pretty good in ring skill still even though he getting old.

Submit "Top 5 Superstars who Deserves a Title Push" to Digg Submit "Top 5 Superstars who Deserves a Title Push" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5 Superstars who Deserves a Title Push" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5 Superstars who Deserves a Title Push" to Google

Updated 11-01-2010 at 11:40 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Edge does nothing but spear people.
    Where's MVP?
    Agree with all of your choices.
    All of these guys would do amazingly well in the wwe if they had their decent pushes
    However untill the old farts dont get out yes i mean kane undertaker and HHH these new superstars wont get their opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by VKM
    Where's MVP?
    In his way out of the company, following Matt Hardy's footsteps... He has started complaining for everything on twitter... Expect MVP's Youtube channel soon and the posting of a "Masked Alberto del Rio" on it...

LOL...!!
    instead of edge i would say christian, edge has had it 9 times and christian 0
    i thought the point of the ladder match between E&C & the Hardy's was to let the world know that they are all future world champs not just 1 out of each
    I agree with you Qwerty and definitely MVP should be added to this list. Evan Bourne needs a few more years to develop.
    I love Evan Bourne, BUT! I don't see him as WWE/World Heavy Weight Championship material, anything else, yes. The WWE just needs to develop his character more.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.