View RSS Feed

THEKEVINBRAND

WWE vs TNA: The long fought battle

Rating: 3 votes, 1.67 average.
If I wanna watch a kid's show i will watch wwe, but hell no i won't why? because of the lack of direction. here's an example to you wwe marks out there: you say that TNA Wrestling is sitting there stealing every wrestler from wwe and no it isn't true, where is Kevin Thorn? Not in TNA! Where's Maria, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas? NOT IN TNA! Now this whole "stealing" thing came way before my time in the days when wrestling was experiencing its boom era. See without Vince McMahon fishin' in other companies' ponds we wouldn't have seen the likes of Hogan, "Mean" Gene Okerlund, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, Adrian Adonis, Ken Patera, Jim Brunzell, and Jesse Ventura, from the AWA all coming to the WWF at the time. Also we wouldn't have experienced seeing the likes of "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, Jack Brisco, Jerry Brisco, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, and "Cowboy" Bob Orton coming in from the NWA. So if you guys think that Dixie Carter is "stealing wwe rejects" think about one thing, they are wrestlers, it's their job to entertain us fans wherever they end up and some have families to privde food for. Vince McMahon did it to take his company international in the 80's with his WWF, Ted Turner did the same in the 1990's with WCW, and now it's Dixie Carter's turn with TNA in 2010 moving forward. So if you don't know your facts and start wising off about TNA on the internet, remember these facts because you all know this is all factual and the truth.

TNA also has some homegrown talent and yes they are over. Why do you think Ric Flair formed Fortune? Is it with Arn Anderson or Tully Blanchard or with JJ Dillon? NO! Fortune is comprised of A.J. Styles, Douglas Williams, James Storm, Kazarian, Robert Roode all TNA homegrown talent who never wrestled in the wwe as main event wrestlers (i.e. Kazarian who mainly competed in the cruiserweight division on VELOCITY), and guess where they're doing in TNA? Main eventing matches and sometimes being all over the card. I find that TNA would be 10-times better if they had someone else writing the shows and booking the stuff. Look at what Dixie missed out! She missed out on Pau Heyman, who wanted to bring in Gabe Sapolsky and Dave Lagna all three who are pure wrestling geniuses and Ms. Carter refused because Paul Heyman wanted to hire and fire the talent. Also, what happened to the old Dixie Carter who only made rare appearances on TV and didn't want to act in a character unlike Vince McMahon. Ok, at least she doesn't go out as an old perv talking about semen and cheating on her husband with another man, but her acting is horrible and she should just run the office. But I find it sad that Dixie refused to fire the talent. Who cares about some of them anyway! I'm a TNA fan but there are some wrestlers who look bad on TV and some need a character change. The only bad thing in TNA right now are not Hogan and Bischoff, they're just saying what Vince Russo wrote for them and we know it all comes down to the writers and creative team who deserve to be fired since they look like it's their first day on the job. This may be the only time i praise wwe here but they hire former Hollywood writers and even Freddie Prinze, Jr, and they're pulling in better ratings due to the fact that they have a background in the world of writing. I agree with those who say TNA needs the change to become the next # 1 wrestling company in the world, but for those who only like wwe and bash the holy hell outta TNA screw you and you are not a true wrestling fan.

LONG LIVE WRESTLING!!

KEVIN

Submit "WWE vs TNA: The long fought battle" to Digg Submit "WWE vs TNA: The long fought battle" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE vs TNA: The long fought battle" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE vs TNA: The long fought battle" to Google

Updated 10-27-2010 at 09:51 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan
    I agree with this much. That's why I jumped ship to TNA!
    So you didn't begin to watch it for their X-Division matches or any of their original wrestlers or following wrestlers who were in WWE?
    Look guys, wrestling is wrestling no matter what brand. For me, the reason I watch more WWE right now is because you know that they hold back to deliver later (Taker vs Michaels anyone?) well, that and the fact that their program is more accessible in where I live. Point being, I know that they will dish out the big guns once in a while because they don't need to go out every night guns blazing (hence the deterioration of wrestler's health). Of course, I won't say that they disappoint me from time to time. That's where TNA comes in. It's an alternative, breathe of fresh air. And not just them, ROH as well. And, if I can get videos, indie productions too. Wrestling is wrestling. No matter what logo you put on the lunch box.
    wrestlers are wrestlers so dont bash them for jumping ship
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan
    So you didn't begin to watch it for their X-Division matches or any of their original wrestlers or following wrestlers who were in WWE?
    Been watching it since 2003 brotha! I just complete stop watching WWE and made TNA my main show of choice. Between then, I watched both.
    Man I say this SIMPLE: TNA and WWE are both pretty much the shits at times. OTHER TIMES, they're spot on. PERIOD.
    Oh god another if you dont like TNA you are not a real wrestling fan. The past three episodes of Impact had barley any wrestling. They literally ran out of faces so they had to turn one so they could do a title match. They didnt even wait a few weeks for Angle to come back, he just came back, WTF? Everything was built around him and his retirement. Why do TNA marks have a holier than thou attitude and if you don't agree with them you are not a real wrestling fan. If you are a real wrestling fan you would watch ROH (I dont so I must not be one).
    I'm pretty sure you can't come out on a proffsional wrestling dirt-sheet site, and call other wrestling fans marks. "Hello, Pot? This is Kettle...I just wanted to let you know that you're black!"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.