View RSS Feed

QTheJackson85

Will we witness the return of The Corporation?

Rate this Entry
Hey yo! this is my first blog I'll introduce myself my name is Quentin but everyone can call me Q. I've been a fan of wrestling since the early 90's,I was around when the WWF ice cream bars were plentiful, which contributed to my childhood obesity lol but anyway let's get to the heart of the matter.

If I'm thinking correctly there could be a possible formation of a corporate type stable. In this blog I'll let you know who could possibly be part of the stable, and why these predictions are relevant.

Triple H: Of course he's the cerebral assassin, and will have you believe anything. A good example would be when... hell his whole career.

John Cena: I don't know if I'm crazy but I sense a heel turn for Cena. Think about it Trips goes into his locker room twice (Summer Slam and Raw) both of which Cena failed to mention. It would be the greatest heel turn since Hulk Hogan sided with Hall and Nash to form the NWO. Now before you fellow marks carve me up let's look at the Super Cena character for what it is, he's been a top face for about seven or eight years,although he's adored by many for his never give up slogan, and his allegiance to the WWE,storyline wise the whole Cenation gimmick could sour making Cena a company man.

Kevin Nash: Nash would be a good enforcer for the stable i don't see any title runs, the only thing I see Nash doing is getting other superstars over which would be great for talent development

Scott Hall: As much as I would like to see Hall back in the E don't know if that will happen, but I would be surprised, and mark out if I did.

X-Pac: I think he would have one last run there and who better to do it with than with his friends.

Johnny Ace: I see him serving as an advisor for the stable but please don't give him too much time for promos he's not that good at them.

So let me know your thoughts on this blog and what you would like to add to it. Also let me know who else could be part of the stable, and the reason why thanks... Oh yeah it's Q who the F$@k are you!?

Follow me on twitter @QTheJackson and I'll follow you back.

Submit "Will we witness the return of The Corporation?" to Digg Submit "Will we witness the return of The Corporation?" to del.icio.us Submit "Will we witness the return of The Corporation?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Will we witness the return of The Corporation?" to Google

Updated 08-25-2011 at 01:17 PM by Frank

Categories
User News

Comments

First of all let me say welcome to the EWN!! I both agree and disagree with you on this one though. I do believe we are seeing a rehash of the corporation storyline to some degree here in the next bit. I also believe that Cena is waaayyyy past due for a change up in his character, and the oppurtunity may just be presenting itself with this. I don't see either Hall or Waltman (x-pac) making a full time return to the 'E due to the fact that Hall is in constant trouble with the law and is in NO condition to compete or be on the road. Waltman has Hepititis C which is the reason he was let go from TNA not too long ago so if he returns it wouldn't be in a wrestling capacity. Great read though, keep up the good work!
    Hey i appreciate that,and good job on your blogs as well
    Updated 08-26-2011 at 01:20 PM by QTheJackson85 (error)
    A Cena heel turn is needed bad . Once he turns , it will open up doors for new and ready talent , to step to the plate and shine .
    I agree apart from Johnny Ace being involved
    Good Assessment! Yes, I agree and disagree. But I don't think Cena will ever be full heel coz he makes too much money for the Company when fans support him. The Corporation will emerge for the immediate storyline but Del Rio will be the flagship of the Corporation versus John Cena. Nash will be against CM Punk as we already see with the set-up. Miz and Truth will be the reinvention of DX messing everything up between both storylines which will lead for Kofi and Bourne to get involved. And John Morrison will continue to job until he finds a personality that gets over with the crowd.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.