View RSS Feed

WoodenBulldozer

If I were responsible for WWE storylines...

Rate this Entry
With all of the current mid card talent on both raw and smackdown and with all the previous pushes they received but them seemingly disappeared, why not take those previously pushed mid carders and throw them into a stable. Have the background story of the stable be that they are unhappy with how much respect they are getting and that they deserve to be at the level of the cenas, jerichos, mysterios, etc. I dont think that this stable could be related to NEXUS because I actually believe that if the right wrestlers are chosen for this group(bourne,kingston,hardy,christian,mvp) and maybe Christian and/or Hardy take over as the leaders of the group, they have the possibility to be VERY over with the fans. Now how would I introduce this group to the WWE?

Scenario one: One way I could see this group making themselves known would be to show up at NOC. It would be cool if leading up to NOC, clues starting appearing on both RAW and Smackdown such as pairing Christian and Kofi in a tag match or seeing the group talking backstage before commercial. Then at NOC, have the group appear and cost wade barrett the championship right before hes about to win. I think that way you could have nexus out of the title picture so that the main event wrestlers have more time to establish rivalries between themselves(especially since this nexus angle seems to be stalling) and have nexus start fueding with this face stable. Since Wade Barrett is clearly a soon to be star, I think you have him slowly break away from nexus and start focusing on fueds with Cena, Orton, Jericho, Etc. This leads to a Nexus vs. Face stable elimination match at a PPV where the losing group must disband(most likely Nexus would lose). This would be a great way to propel those mid card talents (Kingston, Christian, etc. ) back into the picture and gain some credibility since Nexus is clearly a force right now. Also, its a great way to break up Nexus since they could only hang on for so long without Barrett. From here, you have one or two members of the face stable who are clearly the most over with the fans catapulted into the main event picture while the others could continue fueding with the remaining members of nexus and rebuild the tag team division. Results: There are a few new fresh faces in the main event picture including Wade Barrett, the Cena vs Nexus angle gets crushed because its clearly suffering, and the tag team division gets rebuilt.

Scenario two: Same setup with the face stable costing Barrett his championship and this new stable fueding with nexus. At this point, the face stable with christian, hardy, bourne, etc. should be very over with the crowd considering how much everyone clearly hates nexus. The two groups fued over the course of a few weeks and at the PPV elimination match between the faces and nexus, have the match come down to 2 faces vs. one member of nexus and have one of the faces turn on the other and cost him the match. For example, have the match come down to Kofi and Christian vs Otunga and have Kofi hit a Trouble in Paradise out of nowhere on Christian and drag Otunga on top of Christian while the ref is knocked out. Nexus wins and now Kofi is a legitimate heel(We have all seen how Kofi can absolutely lose his mind like when he boom dropped orton off the ledge). You then have a new top heel in the spotlight, mid carders like Christian are brought back in to the PPV scene, and members of Nexus and the face stable could still rebuild the tag division.

Submit "If I were responsible for WWE storylines..." to Digg Submit "If I were responsible for WWE storylines..." to del.icio.us Submit "If I were responsible for WWE storylines..." to StumbleUpon Submit "If I were responsible for WWE storylines..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I can't really choose which of the two scenarios I would pick, 'cause they are both very refreshing
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2LUUK
    I can't really choose which of the two scenarios I would pick, 'cause they are both very refreshing
    Actually they are cool ideas.
    Ok and if WWE had done this and TNA had done the Fourtune angle, people would say TNA is ripping off WWE.

But now your proposing this idea that sounds a lot like Fourtune's angle. Some main stays in the company with bright futures feeling disrespected. Except your creating them as faces and having them fight off the Nexus invasion which basically just happened at Summerslam. They just did it with different faces like John Morrison, R-Truth.

Your scenarios is quite honestly probably how Fourtune vs Ev2.0 is going to end. So why are us "so smart" internet wrestling fans recreating storylines now?

Thing is.. I hate online wrestling fans.. there so stupid and bitchy and whiny. I wish they would all just shut up and watch the damn product as they are probably the downfall for it.
    youre clearly a wrestling fan and clearly visit an online wrestling page so are you a bitchy, whiny, stupid online wrestling fan too?
    Both sound VERY good, but when I started reading, you said about the background story, but that kinda sounds like Kofi, Christian etc would be a heel stable, then go on to say they would face the Nexus making them a face stable. Just my two cents!
    ok but then just like Nexus they would go up against all the greats eventually and they would lose after all there is a reason wjhy they are midcarders. they dont have a belt for stable, there is alwasy a weak link reader to be expelled and if thewy put them in stable the only way there careers would be better id if they all turn heels like nexus and nobody wants them to be heels. so putting them in a stable would end up just like nexus one person getting everything and the others being just grunts it just dont work with superstars that arent knew. it would be a fail nexus attempt. completely pointless.
    Here's what I would do, keep in mind I'm a long time wrestling fan going back to the mid-80s. I'd book the next 6 months to achieve this wrestlemania show. I believe that good wrestling bookers have an end game in mind, they book their weekly shows to achieve an awesome end game show.

My WrestleMania 27 card in Atlanta would be:

WWE / World Title Unification Match
    John Cena (WWE Champ) vs. Undertaker (World Champ)
    John Cena wins unifying the titles and ending the streak and Taker's career

I-C / US Title Unification Ladder Match
    Matt Hardy (I-C Champ) vs. Christian (US Champ)
    Matt Hardy wins unifying the titles

Tag Team Championship Match
    New Demolition vs. Hart Dynasty
    I'd recreate the Demolition gimmick, it's easy to do cause all you need to do is put two big guys under painted masks, Hart Dynasty regains tag team titles, their second title reign

Women's Title Match
    Michelle McCool vs. Layla
    Layla wins the Women's title dethroning her once-mentor as a face

Mixed Tag Team Championship Match
    Cody Rhodes / Tiffany vs. Ted Dibiase / Maryse
    I'd create this title to keep more women in the spotlight. Ted Dibiase / Maryse retain the titles, Cody Rhodes turns into a more bad-ass Texan heel afterwards after Tiffany dumps him on Smackdown the week after Mania

Losing Faction Disbands
    RAW Faction led by HHH vs. Nexxus Faction led by Bret Hart
    Ending of the match features HHH squaring off against Bret Hart with HHH scoring the pinfall win and ending this year long feud once and for all

Man vs. Woman
    Beth Phoenix vs. Dolph Ziggler w/ Vickie Guerrero
    Beth by pinfall, then squashes Vickie afterwards!

Randy Orton vs. Drew McIntyre
    Drew by pinfall

Tag Team Battle Royale featuring 10 tag teams
    WWE needs to bring back a true tag team division. This forces the writers to come up with 10 quality teams with feuds among the teams. Let's give this win to the team of Kane / Shaemus.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.