View RSS Feed

Stinger

Please Just Release Matt Hardy Already!

Rate this Entry
For years, people thought that Matt Hardy was underrated, and being held back in the WWE. People thought that he should be a world champion because he was that good. With each passing year, people would say, "Matt Hardy is going to win the WWE Championship this year!" Every year, when it didnt happen, they were disappointed, but kept hoping that one day he would win "The Big One." However, after watching some of his Youtube videos, I fully understand why the WWE never pulled the trigger with him. The main reason is the fact that he's unreliable, and an ego-maniac. He relies on the IWC to feed his ego. After watching his videos, it's pretty obvious that he wants to go to TNA. Personally, I feel that it's time for the WWE to just let him go. It's not like TNA is going to gain anything from getting him. The best they can do is a Hardy-Boyz reunion. Even that doesnt sound to great now-a-days. In his videos, he talks about "Wanting to be there for his brother", and "Crossing the line." Well, his brother just turned heel in what may be one of the worst flops ever. Right now, Matt is being payed to sit on his ass and do nothing but complain. So, I think the time has come for the WWE to finally release him, and let Matt Hardy V1's WWE Career...Die.

Submit "Please Just Release Matt Hardy Already!" to Digg Submit "Please Just Release Matt Hardy Already!" to del.icio.us Submit "Please Just Release Matt Hardy Already!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Please Just Release Matt Hardy Already!" to Google

Tags: hardy, matt
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    matt hardy needs to be tied to a chair & get some sense beat into him ... he's just a child.

oh, but he's a far more watchable in the ring than jeff hardy. i'll give you that.
    I'm sure at one time people said WWF won't gain anything from getting Stunning Steve Austin from WCW either. Matt Hardy already has one of the largest fan bases in professional wrestling.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikenigma
    I'm sure at one time people said WWF won't gain anything from getting Stunning Steve Austin from WCW either. Matt Hardy already has one of the largest fan bases in professional wrestling.
    Difference is, Steve wasnt an unhappy superstar. No matter what the WWE does with Matt, he's always annoyed. Because of his Youtube videos, he isnt working TV Tapings, or House Shows. He's sitting at home collecting money, but when you have such a bad attitude, why not be released?
    well hes doing all this cuz this is what wwe hates for their performers to do....the guy is doing all he can to get fired and wwe wont budge...so yeah....i dont hes nutz i think hardy pays his dues and deservres more respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga
    matt hardy needs to be tied to a chair & get some sense beat into him ... he's just a child.

oh, but he's a far more watchable in the ring than jeff hardy. i'll give you that.
    he doesnt deserve to be in wwe
    I love how wrestling fans know everything.

Truth? Matt Hardy is an odd, childish fellow.
    @Stinger. You're actually wrong. Matt Hardy was only doing it so he could be fired. And if you watched his current video, it he states that he is now "set free" from WWE.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.