View RSS Feed

THEKEVINBRAND

"THEY" were revealed... Future and Impact

Rate this Entry
Tonight was the night a TNA champion was crowned no matter who the winner was. I was actually surprised they went along with Jeff Hardy. Jeff is a great competitor, and I'm glad Kurt wasn't the guy pinned. Now for Jeff's heel turn. Who remembers his heel turn in January 2003? I sure as hell don't ( I had to look it up, I'm not perfect you know lol). It lasted only a month. Basically, Jeff's heel turn is his first major turn in his career, and I wanna see how long it plays out depending on the storyline length, and who they'll be feuding with (my guess Joe and Sting????).

Now with the night of surprises here (for me anyways), Hogan actually showed up at Bound for Glory 4 days after his back surgery, and turned heel for the first time since 2002. Now, I hope that Hogan will be some sort of the mouthpiece of the faction, along with Bischoff and like I said for me this is still a wait and see factor for now. As for Jeff Jarrett, who else is happy that he turned heel for the first time since 2007? I think it was time to see the real King of the Mountain like he was from 2002-2006. (If only he cut his hair short again ).

Onto what I think of BFG 2010....

Gen Me vs MCMG: Great feud going on and I hope it goes for awhile, but Generation Me needs a mouthpiece for the group (what's Jimmy Hart doing these days?). I just find they're uncomfortable with cutting promos and uncomfortable on the mic altogether.

Four Corners Match for TNA Knockout's Championship with Mickie James as special guest referee
Angelina Love (c) vs. Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne vs. Tara: That match was confusing, I thought a four corners match was a fancy word for Fatal 4 Way, not a TAG MATCH! I hope that Mickie James has a good feud with Tara ( I know this is déjà vu from wwe, but hell these women can out perform the ditzy bimbos wwe has). As far as Angelina Love and Velvet go into this mix beats me, but I'm sure creative will find something for them (BRING BACK DAFFNEY).

Eric Young & Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc.: So your basic rematch from las Thursday, and OJ's new haircut is creepy as hell. (Anyone else think EY looks like a mash-up of Eugene's mentality and Santino's lame comedy, but I sure hope Eric Young returns as a credible character like the leader of the World Elite or Hall & Nash's lackey).

TNA X Division Championship Jay Lethal (c) vs. Douglas Williams: Where's Red? I thought Red won the title in New York? I wanted to see that 3 way dance come into play tonight but like always, Red is ignored (COME ON TNA!!!!!) And after the match Robbie E and Cookie come out and attack Lethal and take the X title? Do I smell a Lethal/Shore feud? Likely, but what happened to his push oho yeah TNA fucked it up and put him mid card again.I sure hope that this is temporary. I heard that JWOWW or whatever his name is coming to TNA, so I hope he confronts creative and Robbie E and Cookie. (like the names and gimmick aren't lame enough, hey Robbie E, Pauly D called and wants his hair back).

Monster's Ball Match Abyss vs. Rob Van Dam: I was hoping THEY were going to revealed right after the match or after the match, but I guess they wanted to wait after the main event. Looks like a basic hardcore match with some weapons used. In the end RVD wins and Abyss says they're coming BUT NO ONE'S THERE!

Three-on-Two Handicap Match Sting, Kevin Nash & D'Angelo Dinero vs. Samoa Joe & Jeff Jarrett: I actually thought someone was gonna fill in that spot for the sixth man (Hernandez anyone? no? ok....) I was happy to see Nash win the match for one reason and that is because he's apparently retiring Wednesday (why retire on a Wednesday?) or I hope they keep him with Sting and Pope and turn them face and add Joe to feud with "THEY" I already covered the Jarrett heel turn but didn't he make it abit obvious when he walked out on Joe during the match. It would've been even better if he stayed and lost the match clean and then turn heel with everyone else. (I still think the whole THEY saga wasn't well played, Jeff Jarrett just comes down and appears at the end, why didn't he join Hardy by attacking Anderson and Angle?)

Lethal Lockdown Match Fourtune (AJ Styles, Kazarian, Matt Morgan, Robert Roode & James Storm) vs. EV 2.0 (Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Rhino, Sabu & Stevie Richards): So this match was the match to end the whole feud. Well for one I was disappointed that the ECW alumni won the match and not Fortune. Wasn't the point of the whole Fortune stable to push the wrestlers as credible wrestlers? By taking that loss didn't really help in my opinion. And now, what's gonna happen with EV2? I heard Rhino is gone from TNA after BFG, so who knows who's gonna stay after that. Tommy is likely gonna stay and take an office job (he said hopefully)..

TNA Championship Three-Way Match Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy: It looked like a good match on paper, but I don't know how it was presented on TV. And I'm glad that Angle didn't retire, but my prediction of that match, looked so obvious like everyone else's. I predicted that Angle lost the match but instead of retiring, I saw him turn heel and the whole rankings ploy was something to trick the fans into not seeing him retire. Like Kurt said, wherever he ends up in a year, I hope he does go part-time (he also revealed that The Rock wanted to come back for 6 or 7 more matches but his movie career is taking over his time, YO DIXIE THERE'S YOUR RATINGS!!!).

These are basically my thoughts on BFG, let's see how the build to Turning Point will do and the matches.

That's all for know, and 'till next time SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE

KEVIN

Submit ""THEY" were revealed... Future and Impact" to Digg Submit ""THEY" were revealed... Future and Impact" to del.icio.us Submit ""THEY" were revealed... Future and Impact" to StumbleUpon Submit ""THEY" were revealed... Future and Impact" to Google

Updated 10-11-2010 at 07:52 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wait, the rock want to come back for a match?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Night
    Wait, the rock want to come back for a match?
    yeah according to Brian Fritz of AOL FanHouse's interview with Kurt Angle. You can watch it embedded in the video below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8-7V...layer_embedded

start the video at 6:42 there he's gonna talk about The Rock. And this was done just before the BFG PPV.
    good to see im not the only one happy about the Hardy/Jarrett heel turns. i like who "they" turned out to be. i think it'll be badass, if played out right.
    You'd think with the storyline Anderson had going with trying to turn face they would have had him win the Championship and taken him under their wing. Hardy is the least charismatic on the card. He has ZERO mic skills and sounds like a buffoon. What will they do when he goes to prison?

At any rate, Anderson was the most logical choice for a heel turn and a dominant champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by creativewrestling
    You'd think with the storyline Anderson had going with trying to turn face they would have had him win the Championship and taken him under their wing. Hardy is the least charismatic on the card. He has ZERO mic skills and sounds like a buffoon. What will they do when he goes to prison?

At any rate, Anderson was the most logical choice for a heel turn and a dominant champion.
    Don't forget that if RVD's off time didn't come in play, he was the one to turn heel and not Jeff Hardy.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.