View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

Top 5 Transitional World Champions of All Times

Rate this Entry
Sorry I deleted this post... too many people following my post and just insulting for no reason..... Thanks for reading

Submit "Top 5 Transitional World Champions of All Times" to Digg Submit "Top 5 Transitional World Champions of All Times" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5 Transitional World Champions of All Times" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5 Transitional World Champions of All Times" to Google

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:48 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Love the article, nice to see a new blog topic every once in awhile
    This was a fantastic read.
    Shouldn't Kane be on the list, or atleast have an honorable mention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    Shouldn't Kane be on the list, or atleast have an honorable mention?
    No cause his title reign against Austin wasnt really that great, it was 1 night and it wasnt really spectaclar....... plus Kane also just recently held the world title for like 4 monthes and had a decent reign so kinda lost that Transitional champion moniker, so Kane is no longer one... a few years ago he might of got a mention, but now Kanes a bonifide champion.
    Would Yokozuna count as a transitional champion?
    Quote Originally Posted by YourLanguageisoffensive
    Would Yokozuna count as a transitional champion?
    A one year reign? I dont think we had a championship reign that was anywhere near that lenth of time since then. I think Yoko was far from a Transitional Champion.... and If he was I dont think he be in the class of these other men... Good worker for a man his size, its hard to beileve he could actually move lets alone perform creseive kicks, hell i cant do the kick and get the height Yoko did, he was a Great athlete.
    The miz should be on the list (even though he should have never won the titl
    e in the first place). What about Jack Swagger? Stan Stasiak, Jeff Hardy (wwe), Ron "The (R) Truth Killings (tna), Ron Simmons (wcw). Just to name a few.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.