View RSS Feed

Tai Night

Cena: Leader of The Nexus

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
After reading some info on this site about what they are going to do with the Cena and Nexus storyline, I am hella mad. Why would they do that? Instead of letting Cena just turn on them why not let his slowly accept their way of thinking.

He would slowly see that with the power of Nexus he could run WWE. He would work his way into Nexus slowly but surly pushing Wade out of the picture to the point where the rest of the group is on his side. This would allow Wade to build up his own personal image and allow Cena to become a heel.

Now I have been hearing about how this would be bad for business but that is just one opinion. In my opinion if this happen, business would be good. I don't know about the rest of you but I am tired of Super Cena. It is becoming old and I am glad that he isn't in the Championship spot light right now. Yet with an new Cena, a Cena not to similar to the D.O.T but still have that key factors that makes him a heel. I feel that more people would want to tune in each and every week to want to see what happen next.

Cena could even used this little quote. "You ever die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain and I am not dieing anytime soon" With that he would use Nexus to gain back his spot in the Championship picture.

Just a thought that would running through my head. :)

Submit "Cena: Leader of The Nexus" to Digg Submit "Cena: Leader of The Nexus" to del.icio.us Submit "Cena: Leader of The Nexus" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cena: Leader of The Nexus" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This would actually be a good idea but it makes too much sense for the WWE to even consider...
    i have been waiting for heel cena since 2007 and WWE creative is just ruining the f out of it... cena needs a character....not just " be himself"... i feel the storyline thats goin on right now will continue to snowball into a cluster fuck of crap and if there is a slightest chance that heel cena will happen that will b the day...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.