View RSS Feed

Tai Night

Cena: Leader of The Nexus

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
After reading some info on this site about what they are going to do with the Cena and Nexus storyline, I am hella mad. Why would they do that? Instead of letting Cena just turn on them why not let his slowly accept their way of thinking.

He would slowly see that with the power of Nexus he could run WWE. He would work his way into Nexus slowly but surly pushing Wade out of the picture to the point where the rest of the group is on his side. This would allow Wade to build up his own personal image and allow Cena to become a heel.

Now I have been hearing about how this would be bad for business but that is just one opinion. In my opinion if this happen, business would be good. I don't know about the rest of you but I am tired of Super Cena. It is becoming old and I am glad that he isn't in the Championship spot light right now. Yet with an new Cena, a Cena not to similar to the D.O.T but still have that key factors that makes him a heel. I feel that more people would want to tune in each and every week to want to see what happen next.

Cena could even used this little quote. "You ever die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain and I am not dieing anytime soon" With that he would use Nexus to gain back his spot in the Championship picture.

Just a thought that would running through my head. :)

Submit "Cena: Leader of The Nexus" to Digg Submit "Cena: Leader of The Nexus" to del.icio.us Submit "Cena: Leader of The Nexus" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cena: Leader of The Nexus" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    You know what pisses me off? They make the Nexus look so strong and a member look so good and then they just cut their heads off!

Daniel Bryan was getting great reception from the fans and he chokes Roberts and spits on Cena, looking like a true Nexus member should, and he gets fired!

Darren Young puts on a great 10-15 minute match with Cena in the MAIN EVENT of MONDAY NIGHT RAW.. and Darren Young just gets kicked out after looking stronger than any other Nexus member did on that night?

Michael Tarver.. showed some great mic skills and wasn't so bad in the ring, even executing a nice belly to belly overhead suplex. He was one of the Nexus members with some viciousness to him.. and now according to Wade Barrett... Tarver is gone as well?

This is bullshit and it pisses me off. Everytime they let another member of the Nexus look good who hasn't looked so good, they cut their heads off from the group!

If your going to kick anyone... kick fucking Otunga. The guy doesn't seem to be following through correctly with The Nexus anyways. They only use him as a voice, and lately he has been sounding really gay. Literally, did you see the way he talked to Cena on RAW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08
    You know what pisses me off? They make the Nexus look so strong and a member look so good and then they just cut their heads off!

Daniel Bryan was getting great reception from the fans and he chokes Roberts and spits on Cena, looking like a true Nexus member should, and he gets fired!

Darren Young puts on a great 10-15 minute match with Cena in the MAIN EVENT of MONDAY NIGHT RAW.. and Darren Young just gets kicked out after looking stronger than any other Nexus member did on that night?

Michael Tarver.. showed some great mic skills and wasn't so bad in the ring, even executing a nice belly to belly overhead suplex. He was one of the Nexus members with some viciousness to him.. and now according to Wade Barrett... Tarver is gone as well?

This is bullshit and it pisses me off. Everytime they let another member of the Nexus look good who hasn't looked so good, they cut their heads off from the group!

If your going to kick anyone... kick fucking Otunga. The guy doesn't seem to be following through correctly with The Nexus anyways. They only use him as a voice, and lately he has been sounding really gay. Literally, did you see the way he talked to Cena on RAW?

Yes I agree a hundred percent. I like Young, Byran and Tarver was okay. Why cut them out of Nexus making the group weaker. I also agree with kicking out Otunga, when he had that talk with Cena it was like a man trying to convince another man that what they did that night was okay.

I don't know why WWE is trying to f*$k over one of their best ideas in awhile.
    It'd be really cool if Bryan,Young & Tarver start taking out nexus one by one and at S.Seriers have a loser leave Raw No DQ tag match. Have them as a anti-nexus group and have Cena do a Kurt Angle and turn on Nexus after they way Angle turned on the Alliance! It's justa thought.
    After reading some info on this site about what they are going to do with the Cena and Nexus storyline, I am hella mad. Why would they do that? Instead of letting Cena just turn on them why not let his slowly accept their way of thinking.

He would slowly see that with the power of Nexus he could run WWE. He would work his way into Nexus slowly but surly pushing Wade out of the picture to the point where the rest of the group is on his side. This would allow Wade to build up his own personal image and allow Cena to become a heel.

Now I have been hearing about how this would be bad for business but that is just one opinion. In my opinion if this happen, business would be good. I don't know about the rest of you but I am tired of Super Cena. It is becoming old and I am glad that he isn't in the Championship spot light right now. Yet with an new Cena, a Cena not to similar to the D.O.T but still have that key factors that makes him a heel. I feel that more people would want to tune in each and every week to want to see what happen next.

Cena could even used this little quote. "You ever die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain and I am not dieing anytime soon" With that he would use Nexus to gain back his spot in the Championship picture.

Just a thought that would running through my head.
    great story line best 1 ive heard since, but they would have to make him face after winning the title to gain their younger viewers back. and the way to do that would be the nexus4life way or something like that
    Great blog post and great replies. It shows that even us mere wrestling fans can come up with much more exciting and logical writing than the incompetent fools on WWE's payroll.

Cena's character has run its course now and needs a change. I'm not quite sure he would suit being a fully fledged heel, but a guy out for himself who will do whatever it takes to win, yes I'd like that idea. It worked with Austin, DX, The Rock, the NWO and Orton...well basically the most popular wrestlers of all time. Some audience members booed, some cheered, but pretty much everyone was entertained.

I really hate how everything has to be good vs evil with the WWE. That's childish thinking and life isn't like that. Even the most evil men in history didn't wake up one day and think "Gee, I'm gonna be evil" they just had a cause they believed in and pursued it at any cost. That, in my opinion, is essential to creating a strong character.
    Thank you guys for your comments.
    Awesome commentary Tai Night! Totally right about everything. The only weak link in Nexus is Otunga. He can't wrestle and watching him is painful. Turning Cena Heel is the only way to go. If only the powers that be (i.e. Vince) would listen. Here's to hoping!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.