View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

Top 5 Over The Top Heels of All Times.

Rate this Entry
This blog has been deleted

Submit "Top 5 Over The Top Heels of All Times." to Digg Submit "Top 5 Over The Top Heels of All Times." to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5 Over The Top Heels of All Times." to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5 Over The Top Heels of All Times." to Google

Updated 09-14-2011 at 09:01 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good topic but honestly, with the exception of the Million Dollar Man, it just seems you hate them too much to be unbiased.

What made many of them over the top also made them very cool to watch (Except Sullivan who just sucked.). I mean, in DiBiase you get a guy who actually had a famous quote used still to this day, "Everybody has a Price. Everybody's gonna pay." and many variations of it.

The Bossman (RIP), was just cool. I mean, his character came out at around the time police WERE looked on as bad guys.

And I could go on and on and on.

Also, better spelling and grammar this time around. Do this enough, and one or two mistakes won't get noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine
    Good topic but honestly, with the exception of the Million Dollar Man, it just seems you hate them too much to be unbiased.

What made many of them over the top also made them very cool to watch (Except Sullivan who just sucked.). I mean, in DiBiase you get a guy who actually had a famous quote used still to this day, "Everybody has a Price. Everybody's gonna pay." and many variations of it.

The Bossman (RIP), was just cool. I mean, his character came out at around the time police WERE looked on as bad guys.

And I could go on and on and on.

Also, better spelling and grammar this time around. Do this enough, and one or two mistakes won't get noticed.
    With the exception of kevin Sullivan (who i still love except his dungeon of doom days) I loved all theae men, Boss man was very entertaining, no one could pull off his over the topness with his style.... Mcmahon could be annoying and make you feel akward for him how bad over the top he was but I think is one of the greatest heels of all time. and I loved the Undertaker 1998 and 99 heel run, man it was one of my favorites.... So im sorry if i made it seem like i was putting these men down cause iwas def not..... So no this artical shows the dedication to being a heel that they would do the cheapest over the top thing to get heat and it still comes off with charm... Its also mostly on a charecter.
    Updated 09-14-2011 at 03:06 PM by THE_CRIPPLER
    In his last run in the WWE as a heel The Big Bossman was Booker T's bodyguard/enforcer/tag team partner. When he was moved to Raw, he then teamed up with Mr.Perfect. The things you were talking about happened 2 or more years before he Booker T's Bodyguard/enforcer/tag team partner or his heel team with Perfect......so it was far from his last heel run in the WWE.

Not trying to be a stickler here, but its annoying when people get facts wrong.
    When I said Last run I simply meant The last time He was in WWE, such as Last time he was hired by the WWE, cause he had moved from WWF, WCW, WWF and different promotions. So I never said it was the last matches he had. He Played the same charecter, So his last WWE run which was from 1998-2003, Everything you mentioned above Bossman was a heel, His Perfect tag team run was Heel, his Booker T bodyguard he was a heel... so i dont know what the fuck you are going nuts about. if your gonna correct at least do it in away where you dont look petty and stupid.
    Your words were ..... "In his last run in the WWF as a Heel" then you listed a bunch of attitude era bullshit. But none of those things were his LAST HEEL RUN IN THE WWE, as you mentioned. HE WAS A HEEL IN THE WWE FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS AFTER ALL THE CRAP YOU MENTIONED!!!! So you cant use the word last.

If someone asked you what you had for dinner "LAST" night, you wouldnt tell them what you ate 2 years ago would you?

You would rather argue with people about your B.S. instead of doing actual research on what you are blogging about.

Although you are correct in having Bossman on your over the top heel blog, saying all of those events were the last things he did in the WWE as a heel are completely false.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Choosen One
    Your words were ..... "In his last run in the WWF as a Heel" then you listed a bunch of attitude era bullshit. But none of those things were his LAST HEEL RUN IN THE WWE, as you mentioned. HE WAS A HEEL IN THE WWE FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS AFTER ALL THE CRAP YOU MENTIONED!!!! So you cant use the word last.

If someone asked you what you had for dinner "LAST" night, you wouldnt tell them what you ate 2 years ago would you?

You would rather argue with people about your B.S. instead of doing actual research on what you are blogging about.

Although you are correct in having Bossman on your over the top heel blog, saying all of those events were the last things he did in the WWE as a heel are completely false.
    Um no it was his last run as a heel point blank.... he did nothing notable after that, you are a fucking idiot.

So you want me mention his Booker T body guard stint? or his Perfect Tag team thing? its stupid.... i didnt even mention all the attitude era stuff he did, hand cuffed Al snow and beat him in to submission with a night stick and kennel from hell....Honestly thats all I got to mention, I mean you are so fucking ridcules and petty.... your just a loser, and honestly without you searching on wiki you dont have half the wrestling knowledge or sence that i do......... Honestly if you dont like my blogs then dont read them.... You always got a fucking problem your like so loser with no life, you make one correction on one post and you want people kiss your ass? and now you make up your own corrections?. you are really annoying. and oyu make it a pain to blog on here.
    You sir are a fool and a fool who loves to contridict himself. You say it was his last run as a heel point blank, then you go on to mention his other heel things over the next 2 years and because they arent notable to you they didnt happen lol. What a joke you are!!!

I never said I didnt like your blogs. All im saying do some fact checking before you write falsehoods. Blogs are suppoesed to be informative...with the right information. If you are going to take the time fucking FACT CHECK what you are saying. Why tell half a story or why tell a wrong story. If you dont know what you are talking about dont blog about it.

Lets get two thing straight Crippler......Number one, I have more wrestling knowledge you, thats obvious. Number two, Wikipedia is not a site I go to for any kind of information. You can if you want but as you can see the information you are telling people are WRONG!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.