View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)

Rating: 7 votes, 3.57 average.
Sorry deleting all my blogs... comments of some people just lead in to arguing and personal insults.... so i will just take them down... ill take my chances in the forum, people on blogs are just too much of a problem..... Thanks for reading and Thanks for the good comments and pointing out some things i forgot or missed or helping me remembering some boring title reigns that deserve mention.

Submit "5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)" to Digg Submit "5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)" to del.icio.us Submit "5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)" to Google

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:52 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by aja1333
    You made my whole point with your last sentence. If your going to write a 2000 word blog, put pictures and facts together, come up with a list and order, then why wouldn't you take the little extra time to make it perfect? If/When I write a blog, you can be the first one to check the grammar/spelling of it.
    Isnt it "If You're going to write" not your... See annoying isnt it? You write a 50 word reply and I find a mistake.....
    Here is the thing guy, it will never be perfect no matter how much i proof read it. Im not a good or great writer for sure, hell im not even decent..... What i dont get is why out of all the fucking blogs on this site you pick mine to bitch about grammer and spelling when how flawed mine are which i admit the spelling and grammar isnt up to par..... You pride your self on spelling and grammar and your replys are pretty flawed.
    Updated 09-13-2011 at 06:00 PM by THE_CRIPPLER
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER
    Isnt it "If You're going to write" not your... See annoying isnt it? You write a 50 word reply and I find a mistake.....
    Here is the thing guy, it will never be perfect no matter how much i proof read it. Im not a good or great writer for sure, hell im not even decent..... What i dont get is why out of all the fucking blogs on this site you pick mine to bitch about grammer and spelling when how flawed mine are which i admit the spelling and grammar isnt up to par..... You pride your self on spelling and grammar and your replys are pretty flawed.
    Yep, I made a mistake. And it's got nothing to do with YOUR blog, it just so happened to be the 6th or 7th one I've read in last three days with this problem. Do you always sound like Triple H in your responses? "Here is the thing guy." Classic Hunter. I suppose I will take the role of CM Punk in this situation. I want to see some change in these blogs. I want proper spelling, grammar, and use of the English language. Does your wife keep your dictionary in her purse? PIPE BOMB! (And in case you can't tell, I'm being facetious. Keep on keepin' on. This whole thing got blown way out of proportion. Keep writing, I'm sure you'll improve.)
    Quote Originally Posted by aja1333
    Yep, I made a mistake. And it's got nothing to do with YOUR blog, it just so happened to be the 6th or 7th one I've read in last three days with this problem. Do you always sound like Triple H in your responses? "Here is the thing guy." Classic Hunter. I suppose I will take the role of CM Punk in this situation. I want to see some change in these blogs. I want proper spelling, grammar, and use of the English language. Does your wife keep your dictionary in her purse? PIPE BOMB! (And in case you can't tell, I'm being facetious. Keep on keepin' on. This whole thing got blown way out of proportion. Keep writing, I'm sure you'll improve.)
    Is that your sad attempt of trying to be funny?.... So you want everyone on here to have perfect grammar and spelling in their blogs but your spelling and grammar is just as poor in your 2 sentace replys?.... You know im bitchy when it comes to these things cause I constantly say im sorry in my post for the poor grammar and the misspells and still i get these comments.... And noo my blogs wont get better in grammar cause its not my main concern.
    Updated 09-13-2011 at 11:10 PM by THE_CRIPPLER
    Come on! The guy made some spelling mistakes, sue him. It's not like he is using text message language. His writing is decent and understandable, plus he has admitted he's not the best editor.

On topic, the Yokozuna title reign did have several bright spots. First was WM X (I'm not sure but, I know it was the one in Las Vegas) where Yokozuna beat Bret Hart and Hulk came to the rescue and recaptured the title. Another highlight was when Bret beat him the regain the championship, which seemed impossible at that time even though Yoko was never a wrestler, he was still considered a major force at that time.

I know I was just a kid at that time, but they were memorable for me and at least the Hogan/Yokozuna WM match gave the feud some life.

Great blog by the way and don't let grammar nazis get to you.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.