View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)

Rating: 7 votes, 3.57 average.
Sorry deleting all my blogs... comments of some people just lead in to arguing and personal insults.... so i will just take them down... ill take my chances in the forum, people on blogs are just too much of a problem..... Thanks for reading and Thanks for the good comments and pointing out some things i forgot or missed or helping me remembering some boring title reigns that deserve mention.

Submit "5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)" to Digg Submit "5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)" to del.icio.us Submit "5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)" to Google

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:52 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    I agree 100% with this list. JBL's reign was so boring, I couldn't wait for somebody to take the WWE title away from him. He had forgettable feuds and giving him a long reign was ridiculous.
    Each of the 500 title reigns by Cena have been pretty boring too!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricChampion
    Each of the 500 title reigns by Cena have been pretty boring too!
    I knew i was gonna get one of these comments..... Cena had some subpar title runs so did alot of guys but Cena was like 10 time champ, the guys on this list were only champ once and if it was twice it was basicly back to back and it wasnt more than a month apart.... I will take Cenas worse title regin over Yokozunas 1 year of nerve holds.
    your list is cool. I just think your missing Randy Orton as a face Champ
    And might i add, your are an awesome blogger. I've read alot of your posts and your pretty good man
    Quote Originally Posted by knox
    And might i add, your are an awesome blogger. I've read alot of your posts and your pretty good man
    Thank you, I know my Grammar and Spelling isnt the best but i try to make as few as mistakes as possible.... Randy Orton won the title so many times its hard to say one regin was bad and he had a few good ones.... plus i wanted to keep it to long title regins and i think Orton was champ for only 1 month his first title win... Its hard to call a title regin borring if its only a few monthes long, its not so painful if its only a few monthes, These regins were a year or close to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER
    I knew i was gonna get one of these comments..... Cena had some subpar title runs so did alot of guys but Cena was like 10 time champ, the guys on this list were only champ once and if it was twice it was basicly back to back and it wasnt more than a month apart.... I will take Cenas worse title regin over Yokozunas 1 year of nerve holds.

Definitely agree about the Yokozuna reign lol Idk i kinda liked the JBL reign but it was pretty boring after a while but different, Nash was terrible i thought but he may have been able to pull of a nice long WCW World heavyweight reign maybe, and i didnt even watch any of the Justin Credible reign. I think all of Taker's reigns are pretty boring too i'd like to see a longer list maybe a top 20 lol and see what all you can come up with.

I had to throw a John Cena "joke" in before anyone else beat me to it. But my problem with Cena is its the same reign every time, didnt he not have the WWE championship for a year or something like that,and won it back finally and its the same old song and dance. I can't say he doesnt deserve it i mean the dude works his ass off. and no matter how much we nag, bitch and moan he isnt going anywhere so i think he just needs a revamped character something new.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.