View RSS Feed

Eddy Parera

Hell in a Cell Predictions: Big surprise at the end of the show.

Rate this Entry
First of all, remember, it's Octuber.

I'm ordering this PPV as I think it will be.

World Heavyweight Title Hell In A Cell Match:
Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker

Winner: The Undertaker.

The Undertaker will finally beat Kane, as his power came back with Paul Beaver. I never understood what that urn means but ok, that "gives" Darkness powers to The Undertaker, and The Undertaker is the most experienced man in this match.

Unified Divas Title Match:
Michelle McCool (c) vs. Natalya

Winner: Natalya

Natalya is getting a major push in the women's way. She's strong, she has carisma, she shown her carisma when she applied her uncle's finisher Sharpshooter on Maryse. The Crowd loves her, i mean, they cheers her, so WWE finally understood Natalya is a great wrestler.

I'm expecting to see an aftermatch by Layla on Michelle, because of the Names on these papers. The talk of: I told ya, I would be the one who would face Natalya. That kind of things, you know, crap.

John Cena vs. Wade Barrett
* If Barrett wins, Cena must join Nexus. If Cena wins, Nexus must break up.

Winner: John Cena

Why John Cena?? John Cena is the power of WWE, kids watch WWE because of Cena's Gimmick (mostly, in my country, they always talk about Cena and Mysterio). So, it's a big risk if they turn Cena. Their merchandise will drop, WWE ticket incomes will drop, and USA Network's Raw Ratings will drop much as they dropped last week. If they use an Attitude Era again, I'm the first person to say, Cena will be heel.

US Title Triple Threat Submissions Count Anywhere Match:
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Well, Daniel Bryan is the submission machine, The Miz has another impact to do tonight and John Morrisson is just to make a Triple Threat.

WWE Title Hell In A Cell Match:
Randy Orton (c) vs. Sheamus

Winner: Sheamus

Why I'm expecting the human's jar of mayonaise to win tonight? It's too simple, Sheamus will win, after, Randy Orton applies a RKO and a kick to the skull, so, there comes HHH, they brawl all over the build, then HHH leaves arena, as we ear The Miz's song, he will cash it in his championship contract, leaving Sheamus with nothing. That will come to a Fatal 4-way match at Bragging Rights.

Submit "Hell in a Cell Predictions: Big surprise at the end of the show." to Digg Submit "Hell in a Cell Predictions: Big surprise at the end of the show." to del.icio.us Submit "Hell in a Cell Predictions: Big surprise at the end of the show." to StumbleUpon Submit "Hell in a Cell Predictions: Big surprise at the end of the show." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It your money, but with a crappy 2 week build up, I dont know why you would drop $50 on this. Orton's not going to have a 2 week title run, I want to agree with the Cena match, but then what the fuck was the point of Nexus? Couldn't care less about the other matches at all. Non of the titles mean anything and part 11 of the Kane v Undertake feud is boring to say the best. Ahh WWE makes no sense anymore...
    Well it turns out that Cena is with Nexus
    Dude. Ur predictions are pretty much all off. Lol
    Damn son you was wrong on all accounts, tough luck.
    2 week buildup? Kane vs Undertaker / Nexus vs Cena and Daniel bryan vs Miz has been going on for months.
    Get a clue pls
    Not even close dude. Nice try
    1 out of 5...

nuff said

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.