View RSS Feed

THEKEVINBRAND

The real reasons why I don't watch WWE anymore

Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.
1. Moving JR to Smackdown, then getting rid of him in general: He was one of the reasons (other than Bischoff at the time) why I was watching Monday Night Raw. He was able to tell a story from A-Z by calling a match with King. Late last year, Jim Ross was forced to leave the announce booth after being struck with another Bell’s Palsy attack, and ever since then Vince McMahon decided it was best for him to not return to the announce booth.

2. WWE Bannings: This has to be the most ridiculous thing ever. The PG turn of WWE is killing every aspect of the old school wrestling fan that I am. Here’s a list of WWE’s current bans:

- Dolph Ziggler’s gloves

- Chops

- Piledrivers

- Unprotected chairshots to the head

- Bleeding by blading

- Bleeding by accident

- Bleeding to make a match better

- Jim Ross’ voice

- Footage of Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair or any former employee who works for TNA (no Shawn is actually retired from the business)

- Neckties

- Spitting in John Cena’s face

-Somas

C’mon, there was a time when guns weren’t even banned, guys

3. Underutilizing wrestlers: Where do I start? Oh yeah, Santino: The fact that that Santino Marella had a strong debut and was crowned Intercontinental Champion within the first night impressed me. Now, he’s placed in comedy segments backstage along with the likes of Goldust, Regal, Vladimir Kozlov, The Bella Twins etc.

Goldust: Another former IC Champion as well as Tag Champion with Booker T, he was paired with Hornswoggle before shipped to ECW where he had a decent feud with Sheamus. And now he’s back on Raw jobbing to the new guys.

William Regal: A talented worker who was the GM at one point as well. Why isn’t he placed in a feud with a young star? Or better yet, go for the United States title.

Kozlov: Impressive winning streak he had going on Smackdown, he sure can work, but again, he’s making a fool of himself with the other people.

Hornswoggle: The guy was entertaining until a certain point. After the whole illegitimate son storyline ended, it just went stale and appeared in comedy segments. The thing he had with DX last year was entertaining, but after that, it just looks like creative wants to keep the guy to entertain the little kids. Get Doink in and turn him into a laughingstock and let’s see how many kids will love that? Just sayin’

The Bella Twins: When was their last match? Hell I don’t even care, they’re just the rest of the no talent divas, hired eye candy, and ditzy bimbos.

4. The Anonymous General Manager: This has got to be the next stupidest thing WWE came up after seeing that the Guest Hosts failed miserably. I know that Cole generates lots of heat from the fans...ahem sorry... WWE Universe for doing this but come on there hasn't been a proper GM of Raw since Bischoff.

5. THE SAME 4 GUYS: Every week on Raw it would be the same 4 guys in the main event WHAT’S NEW? Every week it would either be Cena, Orton, Triple H, or Sheamus. And it would always end up having these four main event EVERY PPV for the damn title, give someone else a chance! have I ever seen Kofi Kingston go after the World title? Last time I checked, NO! And another thing, why push Sheamus as champion when he’s fresh from developmental? Oh yeah now I know why, he was kissing Triple H’s ass and we all know that Hunter is boning Steph 7 nights a week so it was bound that Old Man McMahon had to make Sheamus champ as a favour to his SON IN LAW!!!

6. Pushing wrestlers to the moon too quickly: Del Rio debuted like 6 months ago and he's already in line for a title shot, what happened to climbing the ladder like every other wrestler? Morrison's been in WWE for 7 years and is still stuck in a mid-card role. Some will tell me that he's gonna be in the Elimination Chamber match, but you know and I know he's only used as an extra for the match.

WWE's Youth Movement: I have nothing against the WWE's youth movement and pushing the younger guys as credible main-event wrestlers, but instead we have a 61 year-old color commentator who's 20 years past his prime as the #1 contender. You bitch about TNA being an old folks' home, think again all of their champions with the exception of their heavyweight champion are all homegrown talent.

That’s all I got for now 'till next time, I'll see u in the future

KEVIN

Submit "The real reasons why I don't watch WWE anymore" to Digg Submit "The real reasons why I don't watch WWE anymore" to del.icio.us Submit "The real reasons why I don't watch WWE anymore" to StumbleUpon Submit "The real reasons why I don't watch WWE anymore" to Google

Updated 02-09-2011 at 04:33 PM by THEKEVINBRAND

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yea ummm Jackass fyi HHH didn't marry Stephanie until 2003. Before that if you remember he had numerous title runs. O and for those of you who love TNA please don't tell me that Nash isn't involved in every major storyline they push. O and speaking of HHH and Nash, lets not forget that little backstage group called the Clique, that both men were a part of. Funny story for those who might not know it. The night Hall and Nash left the WWE, they celebrated in the ring with HBK the man who was set to be given the title of King of the Ring that year, HHH. If that had never happened he would have been given the crown and not Stone Cold and the 3:16 would have never been born. That was in 97, looooong before Vince ever even got his daughter involved in the family business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trips88
    Yea ummm Jackass fyi HHH didn't marry Stephanie until 2003. Before that if you remember he had numerous title runs. O and for those of you who love TNA please don't tell me that Nash isn't involved in every major storyline they push. O and speaking of HHH and Nash, lets not forget that little backstage group called the Clique, that both men were a part of. Funny story for those who might not know it. The night Hall and Nash left the WWE, they celebrated in the ring with HBK the man who was set to be given the title of King of the Ring that year, HHH. If that had never happened he would have been given the crown and not Stone Cold and the 3:16 would have never been born. That was in 97, looooong before Vince ever even got his daughter involved in the family business.
    Triple H may be gone from TV for now, but my point is, now we're seeing Miz on every main event. But I don't think you read it right, I said we either saw Orton, HHH, Cena or Sheamus in the main event on Raw every fucking week, did john Morrison ever main event Raw? Not to my knowledge he didn't, where is that guy? Stuck in mid-card with the other clowns Vince doesn't wanna push
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.