View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

Top 5 Most Giving Wrestlers

Rate this Entry
Sorry Blog Deleted thank you for reading.... if any one can tell me how simply erase them then that would be great

Submit "Top 5 Most Giving Wrestlers" to Digg Submit "Top 5 Most Giving Wrestlers" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5 Most Giving Wrestlers" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5 Most Giving Wrestlers" to Google

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:54 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Not a bad a list at all, but you're definitely forgetting someone major.. Bret Hart.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolFan316
    Not a bad a list at all, but you're definitely forgetting someone major.. Bret Hart.
    I love Bret Hart but this guy def had a problem with Jobbing, hell that was the reason for the montreal Screw Job... Bret put over Owen and bulldog which was his family but not to many others, he made people look good but I wouldnt consider Bret Hart or HBK the most giving Wrestlers, The best Yes but Giving Nooo.
    Bret Hart? I like bret, but this was a man who took less money from Vince so he wouldn't have to lose matches in order to pad his legacy (according to some wrestlers). TBH, ever since he became the IC champion, Bret didn't job to many people at all.

Of the few times he did job, he never lost cleaned, (example: loss to Yokozuna due to powder in the eyes, loss to taker due to kevin nash's interference, or loss to Bob Backlund due to his mother throwing in the towel).

Not saying he never loss cleanly while a title holder, but it happened so rarely I can't think of an example of one time. Hell, Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, the man that most fans bitch about never putting anybody over, has jobbed to many more people that Bret Hart (or Shawn Michaels) have ever put over during their reigns. Hulk Hogan has jobbed for Undertaker, Brock, Angle, Rock, Warrior, Luger, Sting, Goldberg, Rick Flair, Piper, Paul White, Andre, Yokozuna, Billy Kidman, ect. This is somebody who never like Hulk Hogan and kinda like the Hollywood Hogan persona a tad writing this!
    I guess instead of The Rock it should be Kurt Angle...n the Rest is GOOD!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    Bret Hart? I like bret, but this was a man who took less money from Vince so he wouldn't have to lose matches in order to pad his legacy (according to some wrestlers). TBH, ever since he became the IC champion, Bret didn't job to many people at all.

Of the few times he did job, he never lost cleaned, (example: loss to Yokozuna due to powder in the eyes, loss to taker due to kevin nash's interference, or loss to Bob Backlund due to his mother throwing in the towel).

Not saying he never loss cleanly while a title holder, but it happened so rarely I can't think of an example of one time. Hell, Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, the man that most fans bitch about never putting anybody over, has jobbed to many more people that Bret Hart (or Shawn Michaels) have ever put over during their reigns. Hulk Hogan has jobbed for Undertaker, Brock, Angle, Rock, Warrior, Luger, Sting, Goldberg, Rick Flair, Piper, Paul White, Andre, Yokozuna, Billy Kidman, ect. This is somebody who never like Hulk Hogan and kinda like the Hollywood Hogan persona a tad writing this!
    I agree 100% on the Bret Hart comments you made, I love Bret, he is the best ever or atleast one of the best ever, but he wasnt the most giving guy to everyone.
    And to be Fair, Hogan did those Jobs when he was in the twilght of his career, he was much older, in his early career Hogan Never Lost Ever..... Not counting the Heel over the hill Hogan, who did job but also always got his win back and stood on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    I guess instead of The Rock it should be Kurt Angle...n the Rest is GOOD!!!
    I dont know, i havent seen Angle use his Skill or star power to make anyone really.... I cant think of a wrestler that would say Kurt help make there career.... Rock has done wonders and was very selfless to HHH, Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar and a whole host of others.
    I can understand why he's not on the list, but what are your thoughts on Triple H?

I know he's a backstage politicker, but what goes for Rock, goes for Triple H. When you got to face him on a ppv in the last 10 years, you were to become a big guy. And though he held himself in high esteem, I think he did what he thought was good for business.

He jobbed to Shawn when Michaels came back, lost the IC-title to Jeff Hardy and teamed and feuded with him, gave Batista and Orton the rub in Evolution, lost to Hogan and Flair, submitted to Cena on Wrestlemania, had a long feud with Orton in which he lost and won in equal matter, put Sheamus over, had a nice match with Undertaker (and a brutal first one ten years ago)..

Your thoughts?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.