View RSS Feed

EricChampion

Wrestlemania 28 Dream Matches: Using Current Rosters

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Using Current Rosters:

Bringing Back Jericho

I’m bringing back the Cruiserweight Championship giving the small talent something to fight for other then being squashed every night.

And turning the “Divas Championship” back to the “Women’s Championship”

1. Daniel Bryan VS Evan Bourne (Cruiserweight Championship): Evan being the “high flyer” and Daniel being the “wrestler” I feel it would be a great mix of styles. No heel turns for either one just a good wrestling match and let the fans decide who they want to win without the writers telling you who you should like or dislike.

WINNER: Daniel Bryan

2. Beth Phoenix VS Kharma VS Natalya (Women’s Championship): Getting rid of the models and putting real wrestlers in a championship match would be nice. Kharma and Beth being the heels.

WINNER: Kharma

3. Alex Riley VS Dolph Ziggler VS John Morrison VS R Truth (US Championship): Fatal 4 Way, Good Talent, Good wrestling ability just a good match all around I would think.

WINNER: Alex Riley

4. Rey Mysterio VS Sin Cara: We all want to see this match go down why wait longer then Wrestlemania 28? Nothing on the line in this match it should be all about the ability of these 2 in the ring.

WINNER: Sin Cara

5. Wade Barrett VS Drew McIntyre VS Cody Rhodes VS Ezekiel Jackson (IC Championship): All three guys deserve to shine at Mania. Drew especially after being beaten night in and night out for the last several months.

WINNER: Drew McIntyre

6. Miz VS Chris Jericho: This match would be a dream come true because both are so much a like and Both are great heels. I say Heel VS Heel match.

WINNER: Chris Jericho

7. Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel VS David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty VS The Uso’s VS Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins (Tag Team Championships): Elimination Tag Match. All 3 teams are very good some better then others but all 4 teams have great athletic ability. Btw WWWYKI

WINNER: Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins

8. Undertaker VS Sheamus (The Streak): I personally hate the streak. Having a Streak in pro wrestling should be an absolute no no. An Undertaker match at Mania is totally useless. We all know who is winning no shockers I do not care how good the match ends up being. The only way to make the streak worth something is for a young talent to be put over and shock the world.

WINNER: Sheamus

9. Randy Orton VS Christian VS Del Rio(World Heavyweight Championship): Good Match not the best but these 3 could put together a great story for Mania. Moving Del Rio back to Smackdown giving them a Main Event star Because the next 2 matches will be what Raw is all about for several months.

WINNER: Christian

10. CM Punk VS Steve Austin: Dream Match everyone wants this match if you’re a pure wrestling fan and I would be amazed if this happened.

WINNER: CM Punk

11. Cena VS The Rock(WWE Championship): Again Dream match most want to see it. Attitude VS PG.

WINNER: The Rock

Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Dream Matches: Using Current Rosters" to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Dream Matches: Using Current Rosters" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Dream Matches: Using Current Rosters" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania 28 Dream Matches: Using Current Rosters" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hmm good card,but u missed Kane,Big Show & Mark Henry,They'll get some kind of a match @ WM 28 & i thinkk HHH will b in a match as well,may b against Taker or Punk,
    I would obviously watch cm punk vs stone cold, but I'd prefer it if Punk went up against Miz, Del Rio or someone for the wwe championship. it's time to let the current crop shine.
    I have a few likes and dislikes about this WM card... Likes: reviving the women's championship and having real women wrestlers instead of these eye candy 'wrestlers' we have now. Also Rey vs. Sin Cara I think would be a great match. Bringing back Jericho is great (just wrote a blog about it..check it out). Christian winning the title at WM is great bc I think he has been held back and underrated. And OMG there is finally someone else who thinks Drew McIntyre deserves a chance to shine (future WHC in my book). Dislikes: Ending the streak...Taker has earned that streak with over 20 years of dedication to WWE so I don't think it would be fair to end it. CM Punk vs. Austin only bc Austin is 40 and retired so what would it do for him to return and be beaten by Punk and what would it do for Punk to beat a man who hasnt wrestled since '03? The only way that match would work is for Austin to come back looking just as good as we remember him and giving Punk a serious run for his money. Lastly, The Rock is not a full time wrestler so how would making him the WWE champion work? But you made some great points man
    SIncara Vs Rey is a real gud match.. n I luvd ur thought of making Christian champion at WM..I want to see him as a champion for a long time..than being a jobber to Super Orton..

CM Punk Vs HHH will be a gr8 match and Undertaker's streak is very very boring man.. I don want any more matches of Undertaker..instead we can have a BShow Vs Mark henry or BigShow Vs Mark Henry Vs Kane kinda match...

I want Cruiser Weight Championship back but I want D Bryan to be WHC scenario..just think RKO Vs ADR VS DBryan Vs Xtian what a great match it can be??

For CW division we can have Evan vs some new talent or may be some vetern like Chavo or it can also be Primo..hey wat abt Evan Vs Chavo Vs Primo Vs JTG?? It can be a gr8 match..

JC Vs The Rock should happen but not for Championship...

Anyways your card is Good One bro!!
    Your point of giving Drew a chance is great man..that fella is a gr8 talent..n WWE is underusing him..damn wasting his talent....
    Quote Originally Posted by nafeesgreat1
    Hmm good card,but u missed Kane,Big Show & Mark Henry,They'll get some kind of a match @ WM 28 & i thinkk HHH will b in a match as well,may b against Taker or Punk,
    I thought about Henry, Show, and Kane but giving the young guys their time to shine is what i would try and do. All 3 guys are at the end with Henry possibly retiring so i think i would put them in a Match at the Rumble that would take all 3 out of action till after Mania or just put them in a Dark match before the show starts. I Also have a vision of the new corporation so that’s why i didn’t add Trips because i figure he can get involved some how even though i didn’t type out the scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamthegame
    I have a few likes and dislikes about this WM card... Likes: reviving the women's championship and having real women wrestlers instead of these eye candy 'wrestlers' we have now. Also Rey vs. Sin Cara I think would be a great match. Bringing back Jericho is great (just wrote a blog about it..check it out). Christian winning the title at WM is great bc I think he has been held back and underrated. And OMG there is finally someone else who thinks Drew McIntyre deserves a chance to shine (future WHC in my book). Dislikes: Ending the streak...Taker has earned that streak with over 20 years of dedication to WWE so I don't think it would be fair to end it. CM Punk vs. Austin only bc Austin is 40 and retired so what would it do for him to return and be beaten by Punk and what would it do for Punk to beat a man who hasnt wrestled since '03? The only way that match would work is for Austin to come back looking just as good as we remember him and giving Punk a serious run for his money. Lastly, The Rock is not a full time wrestler so how would making him the WWE champion work? But you made some great points man

I agree about Taker earning the Streak but i also think he has the responsibility of pushing new talent and since he obviously can't wrestle but once a year i day he should drop to Sheamus which is the only young guy i would like to see beat the streak and has the look and capability to do so.

On The Rock i believe he will have 2 more PPV appearances after Mania so he would obviously loose it. I prefer he loose to CM Punk. The thought of Rock loosing in Miami during his HOF induction this year is sickening to me especially to Cena. After WM i don't mind but not at Mania.

Austin VS Punk: Both are Huge draws with these 2 bring fans to the arena's. I see a story starting at least by December which would mean this Nash storyline would need to end quick. Austin needs to be there every night not like the Rock "via satellite" lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.