View RSS Feed

Sondreg

No chance in hell

Rate this Entry
Ive been coming to this website for several years now and im pretty suprised by the negativity Mcmahon is getting. The guy is a freaking genius and his television persona just equals ratings. Every storyline he is involved in just gains instant credibility. All i hear on this website is people moaning and crying and if you guys had it your way all the talent would get a push at the same time. Which ofcourse is impossible, vince can make stars like no other. Something TNA tries to use. Because their own roster lacks mic skills, charisma or the so called IT factor.

WWE also treats their wrestlers a lot better, no unnecessary bumps,cuts or chairshots to the head. Its good when its used like once in a while to end a fued or for someone to make a major impact.But not every episode of Impact. Also the wellness programme WWE has going is to keep their talent safe(TNA doesnt have that and just let their talent destroy themselves). The WCW lifestyle as it were, and we all know how that turned out. They end up either in rehab/hospital or even worse in a coffin.

WWE is the pinnacle of wrestling. Trust me if WWE talent relations knocks on any TNA wrestlers door with a contract they woudl jump ship immediatly. (except maybe for the old washed wrestlers that cant keep up with the scedule). Would you rather perform for millions of people or just a couple of thousand dorks in a schoolgym? Anyone with ambitions would go for the first.

Do i like to watch TNA? No not at all, i liked it a lot better when hogan and bischoff were not around. Atleast they were trying to be something else than WWE. Now its just one chaotic mess, week in and week out. Old men hogging the spotlight hoping to relive the glory days they had in the WWE.
Its actually pathetic. WWE is far from perfect but atleast its not trying to be something its not.

This was my little rant and excuse my english as its not my first language.

Submit "No chance in hell" to Digg Submit "No chance in hell" to del.icio.us Submit "No chance in hell" to StumbleUpon Submit "No chance in hell" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @ DXsuckit. REALLY? You think FCW pays for health insurance?? $500 is only somewhat bearable because they really don't have to travel like a WWE superstar.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.