View RSS Feed

eire attitude 91

Why the hate for the Rock?

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Im not sure why but everyone seems to be hating on the rock lately. As a rocky fan I cant understand the reason for it

Cena I think is just saying stuff to promote the match and his interviews that provoked the rock as mentioned by rocky when he returned were done at the insistence of Vince in order to get what we now have the rock back in wwe.

I mean dont get me wrong we all know the man isnt going to stick around we knew it when he said it that it wasnt true but what else was he meant to say 'hey im back but ill be gone after mania' and get booe'd outta the building?

Randy orton said in a recent radio interview that the rock tried to get him in trouble with vince and who knows maybe he did but randy is not one to talk as in the same interview he threw so many of his co-workers under a bus im surprised 'Greyhound' didnt sponsor it, and lets not forget how he's buried Kofi for botching a move and Ken kennedy getn fired as well. not hating on randy just pointing out that he's in no position to pontify on the issue

punks shot at dwayne being in the main event at mania couldve been part of the whole work but its an issue that a lot of wrestlers seem to have a gripe with. The guys been gone seven years and he's in the main event, these are the same superstars who would complain that the rock is taking all their air time before wrestlemania 27

if the rock had stayed and remained in wwe he wouldve gotten stale like cena has not doubting the rocks ability but you can have too much of a good thing. the guy went out on top after putting over brock lesnar, and made sporadic appearances for a period of time after that.

stone cold left also around the same time but because he hadnt made movies or enjoy the success in movies as he currently does, he wasnt hated and rightfully so cause if any1 tried to hate on austin a can of whoop ass would have their name on it 'and thats all i got to say about that'. but the rock is hated as a sell out cause he left before he got too old and started to bore us and he's hated because he was successfull after wrestling. which is so childish to hate someone because they didnt end up having to stay wrestling cause they know nothong else like flair has to, . Id hate him if he stayed and became washed up and therefore ruin his legacy

I just cant see the logic in hating the rock for finding success after wrestling and leaving before he stank the joint up, and open up a spot for others, would cena have become such a huge face if the rock had stayed no cos the rock wouldve had that spot. much like hogan stopped a lot of guys from getting their shot in wcw not just through all the politics but the fact they had him there and a spot wasnt available. plus the rock doesnt work in a pg environment which meant the wwe wouldve parted ways with him or changed him from what we know and love so im glad he left when he did much like im glad he EVENTUALLY came back but I dont understand the guys who hate him

what do you guys think is it right to hate the rock and im just too much of a rocky mark to accept it or is the guy a sell out?? leave positive and negative comments

Submit "Why the hate for the Rock?" to Digg Submit "Why the hate for the Rock?" to del.icio.us Submit "Why the hate for the Rock?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why the hate for the Rock?" to Google

Updated 07-03-2011 at 03:11 PM by Frank

Tags: rock
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Agree with every word of the blog,,, Y hate him,,his return brought many of us old fans back 2 wrestling,,& 2 b fair he opened many of the new generation fans eyes also about cena's stale character,,notice the increasing(& deserving) heat cena is gettin now a days,,Cause the great1 showed that he is nothing compared 2 him,,,SO WHAT DO U THINK CENATION GUYS,,,,, WELLL IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT U THINK.,,,,,,,,,,
    I totally agree with everything you said people hate on The Rock because he's not back full time in the WWE but The Rock said He wan't ever going away but didn't say I'm back full time. The Rock gave us what we wanted for 7 long years and that's his presence in the WWE Via Satellite or Live it's always good to see him cuz he does what no other Wrestling Entertainer of today can't do and that's Entertain the fans. Cena first started talking shit about The Rock saying "how come he can't come back for a 3 hour special, a Top PPV or any special events we have in the WWE" and Cena still talks shit about The Rock that he's not here but his there to give the fans what they want "Kissing Ass Like Always" but like what you said if The Rock would be there in the WWE now Cena wouldn't be the Top Face right now. I'm always been Anti-Cena since he debuted, i hate when people say well I'm not a Cena fan but I respect him which to me what does he need to be respected for?? for doing what he does outside the WWE sorry people but we don't give a shit what he does outside WWE we care what's going on inside the WWE LIVE!!. I and the people of Los Angles We Team Bring It 4 Life

[IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/rockbottomjohn-cena.jpg[/IMG]
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]THERE IS ONLY ONE GREAT ONE AND THAT'S THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    Oh yeah jrsckilla23 TEAM BRING IT 4 LIFE,& about cena's promo in asutralia yesterday,,he talked trash about Rocks movies,,hell Rockie didnt came back 2 promote FAST FIVE,,if he wanted 2 use WWE 2 promote movies,,he would've come b4 the release of every movie of his,,y w8 7 years then???? He came back cause VKM requested him 2 come & bring back the lost spark into his company,, ,,, Even his occasional appearances r much better in my view then cena boring us every week,,
    & some people saying its not cenas fault that he's stale,,its creatives fault,,tell me how? Isnt he the top face of wwe today,,cant he simply go 2 VKM & say hey vince i think im getting more heat as the top face then the THE ROCK used 2 get when he was a Heel..lolzzzzz,,, so plz vince either change my gimmick or turn me into an heel,,OR I'LL QUIT,,,,
    Great blog!The people hating on The Rock are the people who are still saying 'he goes hes never going away and why isnt he on raw every week' well what you people need to realise is The Rock has had his time hes accomplished everything he needed too hes done it all..beaten everyone, sold out arenas week after week ,main evented WM after WM, Won 16 championships all together in his time in the WWF/WWE, has a Legendary career and has had more Success than any other superstar within the time he was there and now is known as 1 of the Greatest of all time! Now when he said he was back and hes not going away he meant hes not gonna ever be gone for 7 years again hes basically got the same role as Stone cold he will make appearences now and then.Im a huge fan and Rock is defenitely the most entertaining guy in the history of the WWE + im just glad hes back and wenever hes on RAW il enjoy!
    @Nafeesgreat1 and @twoot2 I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU 150% fuck that A BILLION TIMES AGREE you guys know was up sorry about the Team Bring It For Life I sound like a lil kid by saying that but it's just everytime i see something Like Cm Punks Work Shoot, The Great One's Returns, Bret Harts Return and Nexus Attack on Cena makes me a kid again and jump off my seat and scream like a lil BIATCH!! lol
    "YOUR JUST A ROCKY MARK>>I H8 HIM FOR WHAT HES DONE IF HE WANT TO LEAVE HE CAN GO TO HELL"
    thats just some of the nonsensical gibberish i assume we have all been reading. great blog, i agree wholeheartedly, he's back, enjoy it, what matters more, stuff you read about from various "sources" or whats on the television?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.