View RSS Feed

Nightside909

Lost Tallent, New Tallent?

Rate this Entry
First blog so bare with me, It has really depressed me in the past few years of the amount of talent that has been leaving, wether it be fired or quit, first hear is a list of every person to wrestle in a PPV match since WM 25, that has either left the WWE or is no longer part of the active roster, who were also part of the full time active roster during appearance, (ie. Not Jerry Lawler, Ricky Steamboat...) , in order of appearance:

MVP
Shelton Benjamin
Finlay
Chris Jericho
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
JBL
Undertaker (Inactive)
Shawn Michaels
Edge
Tripple H
Batista
Umaga
William Regal
Tommy Dreamer
Chavo Guerrero
Carlito
Shad Gaspard
David Hart Smith
Joey Mercury
Luke Gallows
Michael Tarver
Darren Young
Vladimir Kozlov
Kaval
Chris Masters
Husky Harris

Just looking at this list it seems like there are a lot of wrestlers leaving but there are not any new guys to take their place, it is now august, and their have only been 4 new people to have been pushed into the PPV sceen this yr, Michael McGillicutty, Sin Cara, Masson Ryan, and Alex Riley, of those only 2 are really getting any kind of push, Sin Cara and Alex Riley, that still leaves way to many shoes to fill.

Which brings me to another point, the whole releasing of talent, personally the first PPV i ever got was No Way Out 2009, and Vladimir Kozlov was part of one chamber match, at that point he was epic, dominant, then they sent him to ECW and then attached him to Santino, now he is gone. I think they really need to start making new stars, they need to be careful, Say john Cena Get Injured, what would they do?

Ya Cm Punk is on a rise, but he still isn't at John Cena Level, what would they do? i just think that with all the talent that has left over the past few years they cant afford to put all their eggs in one basket.

Ok im done, sorry if this was kind of all over the place, thanks for reading, let me know your thoughts.

Submit "Lost Tallent, New Tallent?" to Digg Submit "Lost Tallent, New Tallent?" to del.icio.us Submit "Lost Tallent, New Tallent?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lost Tallent, New Tallent?" to Google

Comments

Alex Riley
    Dolph Ziggler
    Wade Barrett
    Daniel Bryan
    Sin Cara
    Alberto Del Rio
    CM Punk
    Cody Rhodes
    Seth Rollins (FCW)
    Hunico and Epico (FCW)
    John Morrison
    The Miz
    R Truth
    Lots of other FCW Talent

THE WWE IS JUST FINE!
    I agree with KingOrton. He even forgot Sheamus, maybe because the guy is a bona fide star.

Furthermore, there are lots of different reasons why the guys you mention have left/were sent away. WWE simply could'nt hold on to them all. Jericho, JBL, and Batista had done it all and had enough, Shawn did a two year long goodbye tour and had the best stage-left ever. Kaval and Carlito didn't want to be in WWE on the terms they were on. Triple H, Finlay, Regal and Mercury are getting older or were injured, and have or have held backstage positions.

The only one I really don't understand is Shelton Benjamin. Still quite young, good wrestler. All the others were done, maybe because of bad booking, maybe because of bad attitude, but all things come to an end. I respect Chavo and Kozlov and wished them better, but I can understand the decision to let them go: they were done and the roster is crowded enough.

So actually the point I'm trying to make: the real main-eventers that left (Edge, Shawn, Jericho, Batista, JBL) were done with wrestling. All the others guys were established and to a certain extent will be missed, but are replaceable by the guys KingOrton mentioned.
    Its true that replacing wrestlers like edge, JBL, Batists is a difficult task..but, wwe got talent...D Bryan, Wade barett, Sheamus, Sincara and others r there..but, i feel like Shelton Benjimin is a huge loss..

he's a spectacular wrestler and is very young..WWE mt have used him well..but yeah he's more for mid card and less for World Championship...But, they mt have used him as a jobber for World Champions and a multi time US/IC Champion...
    You're order of appereance isn't right
    order of appearance starting at WM25 if they appeared b4 that is not part of it.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.