View RSS Feed

BiG-NeL

Wrestlemania 28

Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.
Hello Wrestling Fans ! Im BiG-NeL and this is my first blog Feel free to comment on gimme your feedback .

20 Man Battle Royal Dark Match 10 Raw Wrestlers & 10 Smackdown Wrestlers - Alex Riley vs Curt Hawkins vs Dolph Ziggler vs Drew Mcintyre vs Jack Swagger vs John Morrison vs Primo vs Zack Ryder vs Santino Marella vs Jtg vs Heath Slater vs Jinder Mahal vs Johnny Curtis vs Justin Gabriel vs Tyson Kidd vs Trent Baretta vs The Great Khali vs Yoshi Tatsu vs William Regal vs Brodus Clay

Wrestlemania Opening Match with HI Flying moves and a story line that should be built around Survivor Series and ending at WM - (Heel) Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara
Winner - Rey Mysterio

WWE Intercontinental 3 Way Championship Match
Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase vs Ezekiel Jackson
Winner and STILL IC Champ Cody Rhodes

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
The Usos vs The Miz/R Truth vs Mgillicutty & Otunga
Winners and NEW TAG CHAMPS - The Usos .... After the match Rikishi comes out and hugs both of his sons in a proud moment .

Piss Break -
WWE Divas Battle Royal - Winner ..... NO ONE REALLY CARES

Big Show vs Mark Henry
Winner - Big Show

WWE United Sates Title Match
Mason Ryan vs Kofi Kingston
Winner and NEW champ Mason Ryan

WWE Championship Match
Cm Punk vs Triple H
Triple H will have Stephanie Mcmahon in his corner
Winner and NEW COO OF WWE Cm Punk , Cm Punk , Cm Punk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undertaker vs ( A REALLY EVIL KANE , MASKED AGAIN ! )
Winner Undertaker

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title Match 4 Way Dance -
Shemaus vs Randy Orton vs Christian vs Daniel Bryan
Winner and NEW CHAMP Danial Bryan

The Rock vs John Cena
Winner John Cena with perhaps a HEEL TURN TOO !
Ending similiar to the ending @ WM 17 when Austin turned HEEL bigtime against The Rock with Vince's help .

Submit "Wrestlemania 28" to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania 28" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania 28" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania 28" to Google

Updated 08-07-2011 at 10:00 PM by BiG-NeL

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Piss Break -
    WWE Divas Battle Royal - Winner ..... NO ONE REALLY CARES
    lol
    Card looks pretty sweet. Although you need to have Dolph Ziggler in a big match. He deserves it and considering the way he is such a workhorse, he'd go all out for Wrestlemania. Just my two cents.
    And a Cena heel turn would be epic. But considering its in Miami, i think WWE would be afraid of the crowd rioting and going home unhappy. Heels winning in the main event of WM usually doesnt happen
    Your absolutely rite ! Ziggler is a beast , and that whole Cena heel thing is something i personally wanna see . Im really tired of his routine , a change would'nt be as bad as they say it would be ! Thanks Krakzor
    Rock Wins! Rock Wins, Cena snaps & beats Rock's ass so sensless hthe CeNation turns on Cena...Heel Cena, Rock Winning & Fans Having A Viable reason to Riot!
    ...And Go Home Happy!
    I think this is the most realistic wm 28 card out of all which have been posted,Will b great if these really r the matches,,& the results,,well i'll riot if Rock loses,it doesnt make sense,he's not a wwe employe.so y should he come back & lose infront of his home crowd ,cena heel turn will b awesome but after the match,
    I would actually throw Dolph Ziggler into the United States Title match , and make it a 3 way . Mason Ryan would'nt win , he would be in the match just to showcase his future in ring talent that he will bring to the WWE for years to come . I truly believe he has the look and the potential to become something special . Now regarding the Big Show vs Mark Henry .....judging by the way that Mark Henry has been destroying Kane & Big Show , it would be a good idea to keep Mark Henry relevant and dominate as he has been . Big show should take some time off and really drop a few pounds and workout . A leaner Big Show , is better than a BIG SLOW .

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.