View RSS Feed

wwe=awesome

Realistic Wrestlemania 28 card

Rate this Entry
Hello IWC this is my first blog on here and like alot of others i wanted to make my own wrestlemania 28 card, i wanted to do mine realistically so you might not like all of it, kind of like every card haha, hope you enjoy

Dark Match: 20 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal
Alex Riley vs Drew McIntyre vs Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne vs David Otunga vs Kofi Kington vs Mason Ryan vs Michael Mcgillicutty vs Zack Ryder vs Santino Marella vs Ezekial Jackson vs Heath Slatter vs Justin Gabriel vs Trent Barretta vs William Regal vs Jey Uso vs Tyson Kidd vs Jimmy Uso vs The Great Khali vs Yoshi Tatsu

lots of good talent in this match, its a shame mitb is no longer in wrestlemania anymore
Winner: Zack Ryder cuz its ZACK FRICKEN RYDER

Intercontinental Championship: Sin Cara(c) vs Daniel Bryon
okay so since im predicting that bryan gets screwed out of the briefcase and barett gets it from him along the road to wm, this would be a solid kickoff match to the show and we would see some good wrestling
Winner: Daniel Bryan first win at wrestelmania and i dont want him to get buried

Divas Title Match

piss break
Winner: hmmmmm... Kelly Kelly

Big Show vs Mark Henry
so big show takes a long break and returns at rr and eliminates big show which will lead into a revenge storyline and they will fued until wm and hopefully pull off a decent match...hopefully

Winner: Big Show i feel bad cuz he never wins at wrestlemania so he deserves this one

TLC Tag Titles Match: Miz & R-Truth(c) vs Dolph Ziggler & Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio & John Morrison vs Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase

This would be a great match, their is so many good superstars in it and their are proper and possible tag teams involved, hell this might even reboot the tag division

Winner: Miz & R-Truth if they keep the titles they will assert themselves as a very dominant tag team which is what the division needs

Sheamus vs Christian
it seems weird now but sheamus might pull off a successful face turn and win over the kiddies, so these two could start a fued when christian heads in to elimination chamber with the world heavyweight championship and sheamus eliminates him so they have a match at mania when christian is bitter.

Winner: Christian Christian is getting older and a nice win at mania to a good year would be good for him, and this fued could carry on to more pay per views

World Heavyweight Championship: Wade Barett(c) vs Randy Orton
So Randy wins the elimination chamber and wade barett captured the mitb briefcase from daniel bryan at an earlier ppv, so he cashes in on a worn down orton and wins the title to set up a match at wrestlemania.

Winner: Wade Barett He could become a main guy in the wwe with a win over orton at wrestlemania and if he only held the title for a month it would be BS, so a solid match and a big win for Barett here would be nice

Hell in a Cell: Kane vs Mick Foley
with foley wanting to return for a match at mania this would be a fantastic match, foley return to announcing for a little while and when kane returns he is really sadistic and he beats the hell out of foley, so then foley challenges him to a hell in a cell match at mania, kane hasnt had very many big wm matches and neither has foley so for both men this would be good for their historic careers.

Winner: Mick Foley After a hellashish match foley gets the win for his last match....hopefuly and goes out on top in the wwe.

WWE Championship: Cm Punk(c) vs Chris Jericho
so jericho returns at the royal rumble and wins it to challenge punk at wrestlemania for the wwe championship, just imagine the promos these two would cut, it would be amazing!! this would be a hell of a mania match

Winner: Chris Jericho wow this is a real toss up, i just chose my personal favorite on this one and i would imagine this match would steal the show at this years mania.

The Streak: The Undertaker vs Triple H
yes i dont want this to happen but i think it is the most likely, do you remember the raw after wrestlemania 27 where triple h said when he returns he"ll be waiting, i just have to go with logic but i could also see a taker vs brock lesner or stone cold match but im going with what hunter said on raw

Winner: The Undertaker so the undertaker gets his twentieth win at wrestlemania to end his amazing career and we witness yet another classic match between these two.

John Cena vs The Rock
so all the build up and promos and words between these two finally come to a head as these two will close out one of the best wrestlmanias ever, it will probably be the biggest match in wrestlemania history so can they deliver.

Winner: John Cena even though i will be pissed i cant get this picture of cena winning and shaking rockys hand when its over out of my head. i think this match will be great, recently cena has proven that he can wrestle a 5 star match and hopefully he will come up big in this huge mania match. i would love rock to win but it just wont happen.

then we get the recap video with the highlights of wrestlemania 28

feel free to comment with your thoughts on the card and see you in future blogs

Submit "Realistic Wrestlemania 28 card" to Digg Submit "Realistic Wrestlemania 28 card" to del.icio.us Submit "Realistic Wrestlemania 28 card" to StumbleUpon Submit "Realistic Wrestlemania 28 card" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

More realistic than the last card I saw but still not realistic enough. Wrestlemania is still too far away to be able to predict the entire card. Just think how much the landscape of the company changes from Summerslam to the Royal Rumble. How many people predicted that the Miz would headline this years Wrestlemania? Too many things can change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ain't No Grave
    More realistic than the last card I saw but still not realistic enough. Wrestlemania is still too far away to be able to predict the entire card. Just think how much the landscape of the company changes from Summerslam to the Royal Rumble. How many people predicted that the Miz would headline this years Wrestlemania? Too many things can change.
    I did, but I predicted against Randy Orton.
    Youtube.com/user/mitch2187 for proof
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch176
    I did, but I predicted against Randy Orton.
    Youtube.com/user/mitch2187 for proof
    Link to the video? I saw your Wrestlemania 27 prediction video and…lol'd
    No
    Cm punk vs hhh
    Undertaker vs foley
    Wade barrett vs Orton bryan cashes
    Quote Originally Posted by gravesismizfan
    No
    Cm punk vs hhh
    Undertaker vs foley
    Wade barrett vs Orton bryan cashes
    no.
    punk vs hhh wont make it 8 months cmon, thatll be at survivor series.

punk vs jericho sounds reasonable
    and at first glance i thought it sounded stupid, but kane vs foley built up w evil kane and hell in a cell would actually be good.
    i really hope its not taker vs hhh again..
    who knows, you cant even really predict bc the landscape is gonna look a lot different in the 6 months or so from now that the card starts to come together.

and some sort of orton/barrett/bryan maybe jericho part of that??
    since bryan announced he was cashing in mitb at wrestlemania, i keep getting this feeling that we might see some sort of daniel bryan/jericho situation, and throwing orton and wade into that would only make it better

that was all over the place but whatever, my best ideas come when im ranting.
    I dont think Hell In A Cell would be possible at a Wrestlemania in a Stadium and a Money in The Bank match would be more realistic than a TLC match. I would enjoy a Mick Foley vs Dolph Ziggler match as it could teach Ziggler that looking perfect isint what makes a champion. I can see Triple H vs Punk at Mania, given Vince returns and has a Winner Takes All stipulation. Since the Streak likely wont be as big a match as previous years, id go with Alberto Del Rio getting the match at The Undertaker

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.