View RSS Feed

Mazza

My view on the TNA talent, July 29th 2011

Rate this Entry
ABYSS: Always gonna be there, accepted in main event scene, interested to see if he leaves Immortal what will happen to him

AJ STYLES: Hope he does well in BFG series. One of the guys that built the company, would be nice if he got a little more recognition in the main events

ALEX SHELLEY: Love MMG, but Sabin's injury might not be a bad thing. Getting involved in X-Division, and can reform Guns when Sabin is healthy

AMAZING RED: Great highspot worker, but doesn't offer much else.

ANARQUIA: Bring back Homicide and let this guy go!!! No real talent from what I've seen in the ring or on the mic

AUSTIN ARIES: Like what I've seen, interesting ego gimmick, but hope he has to wait before getting the belt

BOBBY ROODE: FUTURE WORLD CHAMP!!!! Solid on mic and strong in the ring! Prono on Hogan a few months back was a big step up!

BRIAN KENDRICK: Not sure, at least trying something different with the gimmick, but think there are better x-div wrestlers that would probably cost less!

BULLY RAY: Ok I admit it, I like the bully gimmick, but perhaps a bit too much of a coward? I know bullies are cowards, but he may be going too far that way

CHRIS SABIN: Injury may not be a bad thing. A big comeback and reform Guns could be huge!

CHRIS DANIELS: Big return at Lockdown, kinda got a little lost in the shuffle since, especially as not in BFG series. Pity, he's a great worker

CRIMSON: Pushed too far too fast, reasonable performer but not shown me anything special (yet!)

POPE: Started so well, and then has gone downhill, in ring and on the stick

DEVON: Why is he in BFG series??? Retire and train others

DOUGLAS WILLIAMS: Fantastic wrestler, ok on mic, but needs to find a way to connect better with the fans

ERIC YOUNG: Bored of the crazy TV champ thing, do something new or do something else

GUNNER: Starting to grow on me. Decent look, improving in the ring and solid on the mic! Keep it up kid!!!

HERNANDEZ: Racial stereotyping is boring. Shame, as he has a lot more to offer!

JAMES STORM: I do like him, but may struggle after beer money split. Solid all-rounder, but can't see him breaking in to the top tier

JEFF HARDY: JAILBIRD

JEFF JARRETT: Leave the wife at home. Series with Angle was good quality, at least in the ring

JESSE NEAL: Improved a lot since debut. Liked the naval uniform after the "death" of Bin Laden

KAZ: I like fourtune, but might be time for him to break away and try something a little different. Good all rounder with a cool finisher

KURT ANGLE: Best in the business. end of story

MAGNUS: Very good on the mic, seems to connect with fans, needs to be a bit more fluid in the ring. Seems to wooden with his wrestling at times

MATT HARDY: Waste of space

MATT MORGAN: Got all the necessary tools, but just can't put them together. Never been champ, and doubt he ever will be

MR ANDERSON: Over rated. Very strong on mic, not much good in ring for me. whole immortal thing is not working for him

MURPHY: Is he still there???

OKADA: Is he still there???

ROB TERRY: WHY is he still there???

RVD: Would be better if he actually cared more, rather than going through the motions. Still better than most

ROBBIE E: Looks like he might be a decent worker, just got an awful gimmick

SAMOA JOE: wtf happened??? Arguably the best in the business a few years ago, now on a losing streak? Just have him go psycho and beat up everyone for a bit!

SCOTT STEINER: Past it 10 years ago, release

SHANNON MOORE: Ink inc have been quite good, teased split then kinda disappeared! Still not sure about him

STING: LOVE the crazy character, does it so well. Can still hold is own in the ring as well

KNOCKOUTS:
ANGELINA LOVE: For the love of god, put some weight on. Better now she's out of the "trance". Prob best all rounder in TNA

MADISON RAYNE: future Diva. Good look and a reasonable level of talent, better than most of the diva's now

MICKIE JAMES: Solid, but nothing special

MISS TESMACCHER: Stick to Hooters contests

ROSITA: Not done enough on her own to comment

SARITA: Best worker in tna, ok on mic and easy on the eye. Deserves a singles push/title reign

TARA: Still going strong, despite advancing age

VELVET SKY: looks fantastic, solid on mic and starting to improve in ring. Title reign as a thank you would be fair

WINTER: Better wrestler than been allowed to show. Used to wrestle guys and didn't look out of place. Think her entrance music really suits her character as well

Submit "My view on the TNA talent, July 29th 2011" to Digg Submit "My view on the TNA talent, July 29th 2011" to del.icio.us Submit "My view on the TNA talent, July 29th 2011" to StumbleUpon Submit "My view on the TNA talent, July 29th 2011" to Google

Tags: tna
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.