View RSS Feed

Electrifying Luckie7

But I'm Chris Jericho!

Rate this Entry
Ok so this is my first blog since July of 2011 and although I wanted to post more my brain just couldn't do it but I have found something interesting to post about. For all those Y2J fans out there the former Undisputed Champion and current Fozzy front man has just released a new comedy web series entitled But I'm Chris Jericho!. It follows a fictionalized Jericho as he ventures out to become the worlds best actor after abruptly retiring from in-ring competition. If anything the web series once again shows that the Lionheart is capable of branching out into new worlds besides wrestling without having any difficulties. There are only four episodes out so far but within the time it took me to watch those four I was convinced that Y2J deserves his own show(possibly on the WWE Network ). His acting ability is on full force as he timing and delivery seemingly make the entire series a one man show. Now he wont be winning any Oscars anytime soon but he more than capable of becoming a leading man in Hollywood if necessary. The only thing missing is one of Y2J's trademark catchphrases but even that isn't important as he is controls the scene enough to make you forget to "Shut the hell up". ...Please watch if your a supporter of Jericho and if your not I can almost guarantee that after watching you will become one. Jericho does prove that even at his age he is more than willing and able to use his knowledge and experience to please those that have followed him from day one,he truly is the Best In The World at what he does. Anywho that's enough revering for one day and depending on how this blog goes expect more to come from me I'm still young and I do have some compelling arguments. But thank you for the read and enjoy the rest of your day .

Submit "But I'm Chris Jericho!" to Digg Submit "But I'm Chris Jericho!" to del.icio.us Submit "But I'm Chris Jericho!" to StumbleUpon Submit "But I'm Chris Jericho!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

He's one of my all-time favorites, but I just can't get into anything he does outside of wrestling. I saw him on Talking Dead last week, and you can tell he enjoys being in front of the camera, but there's just something about it that doesn't do it for me.
    Updated 11-10-2013 at 05:44 PM by Kajmere
    Thanks for pointing this out. The first episode was kind of rough, but it got real funny real fast. And the chick from the 4th episode definitely needs to be a regular, she was funny and seriously sexy.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.