View RSS Feed

nickthehawk

5 Unused talent of the WWE (my opinion)

Rate this Entry
It's just annoys me when I watch RAW and Smackdown and see some same old and then I see Drew McIntyre, Evan Bourne, Zack Ryder on Superstars! So without further adieu lets begin!

1. Drew McIntyre
I'm starting with what is the most annoying mis-use of talent! He has the look, he has the moves, he has the talk but yet he's a simple jobber for Mark Henry and Big Show! Give him a proper shot like he wasn't even in the money in the bank ladder match this year?!

2. Jack Swagger
Now to be honest I'm not the biggest fan of Swagger but WWE seem obsessed with making him look weak! Used properly he can be a major contender! This guy has pinfall victories over Edge, Jericho and Randy Orton and I think it's unfair that the only major feuds he had as World Champion came against Big Show and Rey Mysterio!

3. Curt Hawkins
This guy has IT! He looks and talks the part and once again he is another heel that I feel is unused! Hey that rhymes anyways he doesn't even get Superstars matches anymore! He flows so well in the ring and show charisma at all times during his matches.

4. Zack Ryder
Woo!Woo!Woo! Do you know what your doing bro? I know cheesy right? just came to me WWE has failed to realize he has some talent and this guys not afraid to go all out to try get a push! His YouTube show is all a buzz in the world of wrestling but yet after CM Punk, John Cena and others demand him to be on TV he still gets just a Superstars match!

5. The Usos
The 2 young talented guys have THE highest potential to me! They perform well, look great and bring a whole new look to the table! SO rather than giving Santino and Kozlov or a bunch of NXT rookies the tag titles EHEM give them a shot!

Thanks for reading feel free to comment and hit me up on twitter @thenickwrester

Submit "5 Unused talent of the WWE (my opinion)" to Digg Submit "5 Unused talent of the WWE (my opinion)" to del.icio.us Submit "5 Unused talent of the WWE (my opinion)" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 Unused talent of the WWE (my opinion)" to Google

Updated 07-24-2011 at 07:55 PM by nickthehawk

Tags: ryder, wwe
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Jtg and r truth should form team
    Don't forget Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, Jr.
    Cody Rhodes is being used very well at the moment, getting a feud with Rey is pretty big. Nick you nailed it on the head and I agree 100%, it's too bad for the Uso's that the tag divison is a joke. One half of the champs is one of the worst people in wrestling ever and they even lost a non-title dark match at money in the bank.
    pretty good list and thanks for not naming the obvious people. All people wanna do is whine about how people like John Morrison should be a star.

People like Drew McCintyre and Curt Hawkins can't even get television time which is horrible. These two guys can actually wrestle. The WWE have dropped the ball soo hard on McCintyre that even I'm not even interested in him anymore which sucks because I used to love the guy. McCintyre in my eyes was the next Orton. He had a ruthless moveset, similar music and slow entrance. Now Del Rio is the new Evolution Orton with his little destiny thing.

Thanks for the blog my friend. Only person I would've added is Ted Dibiase Jr.
    Thanks for the feedback guys and Ted would of probably of been my sixth lol only reason he's not in the five is that he gets some TV time on Smackdown but still very unused on the show!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.