View RSS Feed

jledwig

My Wrestlemania

Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average.
So this Wrestlemania so far is going to be promising but these are just a few ideas I have to make it even better.

1. Rock and Cena(Heel)- Street Fight. At end they shake hands like Hulk and Rock did.

2. Triple H vs Undertaker- Hell in a Cell. Yes I said it. Retirement Match. HHH loses and Undertaker Retires anyways because he had a great run. He also then goes into the HOF the Following Year.

3. Jericho vs Del Rio(Heel)- World Heavyweight Championship ( Daniel Bryan Cashes in MITB on Jericho after Jericho wins the belt.) (Del Rio cashed in at Royal Rumble)

4. Alex Riley vs Cody Rhodes vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston vs Zack Ryder - Jack Swagger wins get his push and Kurt Angle Returns sets up a feud. Ankle Lock vs Ankle Lock ! ( Kurts contract expires this year)

5. Christian(Heel) vs Randy Orton- Give these guys 30 min again you can have another Phenominal Match.

6. Punk vs Miz(Heel) - Best Talkers on the mic and both great wrestlers.

7. Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio vs Evan Bourne vs Sin Cara- 4 way Ladder match for Cruiserweight Vacant BRAND NEW belt. ( Id put it on Evan Bourne )

8. Miz(Heel) Vs Punk - 2 best Mic speakers in the company right now. (Punk Wins)

What do you guys think? This all isnt really in order either. Guest hosted by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

What do you guys think? I would love this. I know im prolly missing a lot of people but damn I like this so far.

Submit "My Wrestlemania" to Digg Submit "My Wrestlemania" to del.icio.us Submit "My Wrestlemania" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Wrestlemania" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wm moment Marcus cor von does pounce through a steel cage
    So apparently you didn't watch the part where Bryan was using his MITB to have a World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania? You also want HHH and Taker to wrestle in a match even though HHH will clearly have nothing to do with that storyline (besides, go back and watch that match again. It was a lot better the first time than the 2nd time. Just a bunch of finishers and the first chair shot to the head in as long as I can remember.) Not a lot of thought put behind this.
    Miz jerchio
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.