View RSS Feed

broc808

Guys From TNA That Would or Would Not Make it in WWE

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Alright guys this is my first blog so let me know if there is anything I can improve on

Alright so the topic who from TNA could and couldn't make it in WWE

Beer Money- I absolutely love these guys there promos are solid and there in ring ability is good. However a gimmick change may help them I think if they dropped the whole beer thing they could have a better WWE career, however I could be wrong on that the beer gimmick could work in WWE as well plenty of people have been successful with it, but I just think they would be better without it. So I think Beer Money would make it great as a team but separated maybe not.

AJ Styles- I honestly think this guy is very over rated I love his in ring ability but his promos bore me. I don't hate AJ but I think if he were to go over to WWE he wouldn't make it far, maybe 1-3 world title reigns he would be a great addition to the upper mid card though, but with the current main eventers in WWE he could make it, he would have to work hard on it though.

D'Angelo Dinero- I like this guy, he is decent on the mike and has already somewhat proved himself on ECW. if he were to return as Elijah Burke he could have a very successful career. I also believe that TNA is misusing him terribly he should be a top superstars right now but all he is doing is being in pointless feuds. But overall I think he would probably end up like I think AJ Styles will, 1 or 2 world title runs but a great mid card superstar.

Jeff Jarrett- I liked him about 2 months ago when he was feuding with Kurt Angle that feud was very entertaining and Jarrett did well in it, but the current story line he is in is terrible, but in WWE they would never do a story line like the one he is in, and I think he could be successful.

Mr. Anderson- I wasn't going to put anyone in who already proved them self in WWE, but I just want to say how much I would love to have this guy in WWE. His promos are rock solid, his in ring ability isn't great he makes mistakes but if he cleans up on that a little he could be great with WWE.

Samoa Joe- If he went to WWE I think he would just be like Umaga but talking. I don't like this guy to much, his promos are like watching paint dry, and his in ring work isn't even that great. The only way I see him making it in WWE is to have some MAJOR development on promos and being a good heel because his face is terrible.

Sting- If he did go to WWE we all know it would be for a very short time the guys like 50 years old, however he is still one of the most entertaining guys in TNA. I feel he should just stay with TNA until he retires because there's just no point in having him in WWE if he only stays for a year or 2.

alright guys thanks for reading and if there is anyone else in TNA you feel could make it in WWE put it in the comments, and also let me know what you think of my first blog. Also be sure to check out my e fed HWA we are always looking for new members

Submit "Guys From TNA That Would or Would Not Make it in WWE" to Digg Submit "Guys From TNA That Would or Would Not Make it in WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "Guys From TNA That Would or Would Not Make it in WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "Guys From TNA That Would or Would Not Make it in WWE" to Google

Updated 09-06-2011 at 05:27 PM by broc808

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good blog. I agree with Sting staying in TNA, I can't see him working for Vince. I don't think Joe or AJ should go to WWE. WWE never did an on air tribute to Umaga when he passed and the Uso's are just jobbers in WWE and for AJ it would just be another Low Ki incident. Jarret made TNA so he wouldn't leave and Beer Money seem loyal to the company like Taker.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513
    Good blog. I agree with Sting staying in TNA, I can't see him working for Vince. I don't think Joe or AJ should go to WWE. WWE never did an on air tribute to Umaga when he passed and the Uso's are just jobbers in WWE and for AJ it would just be another Low Ki incident. Jarret made TNA so he wouldn't leave and Beer Money seem loyal to the company like Taker.
    thank you, but i do think AJ could make it somewhere in WWE just not far umaga wasnt employed by WWE when he died so no big reason to give a tribute to him they did have something on WWE.com when he died though, and i really hope beer money does leave
    AJ at best would be a Rey Mysterio - winning several midcard titles, and then win the world title a few times, if even that. I really want to see Burke back in a WWE ring though. Hes damn talented and was one of the main reasons I watched WWECW.
    hmm this is a very great blog good job with it

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.