View RSS Feed

Match of the Year???

Sheamus/Justin Gabriel face turns

Rate this Entry
Its official Sheamus and Justin Gabriel have turned face

Sheamus turned face on the 19th July tapings of Smackdown by attacking Wade Barrett

Justin Gabriel turned face after being accused of 'dropping the ball' by Heath Slater

so I wondered what WWE has in store for both of them and this is how I would put it

Justin Gabriel - A feud with Heath Slater would do him good and a match at Summerslam would be great , and a rematch at Hell in a Cell and then settle it once and for all at Vengeance and then maybe involved in one of the 5 on 5 matches at Survivor Series and then a feud with TedDiBiase or Cody Rhodes (best for the Intercontenental Champion) and maybe TedDiBiase/Cody Rhodes vs Justin Gabriel at Wrestlemania 28

Sheamus - Im finding the Christian vs Randy Orton matches boring now so maybe a Sheamus/Christian feud lasting until Survivor Series . And he wins the Royal Rumble and chooses a World Heavyweight Champion match with Christian and Randy Orton both . Sheamus wins the match at Wrestlemania making him the new World Heavyweight Champion and then Daniel Bryan's music hits and he runs to the ring and decides to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase and he pin Sheamus to become the new World Heavyweight Champion thus turning Sheamus heel again .

Submit "Sheamus/Justin Gabriel face turns" to Digg Submit "Sheamus/Justin Gabriel face turns" to del.icio.us Submit "Sheamus/Justin Gabriel face turns" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sheamus/Justin Gabriel face turns" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I havent seen smackdown yet but would sheamus attacking Barrett mean Barrett is face? we will have to see how it plays out since I takes some doing to turn foriegners look at finlay and Kovlov both heels then wwe makes them team up with a joke characters Hornswoggle and santino and bam so face but they were taken seriously due to the joker in toe
    Scrambles match Christian Orton sheamus wade barrett mark Henry
    lol thanks for the spoiler haha no biggie thought. But Sheamus definitely was the one that turned face if that happened because Wade Barrett attacked him first.

Now lets hope they dont make Sheamus the jolly type of face that shakes hands and all that mess. Lets make him a dominant face that does the samething he did as a heel expect his victims will be other heels.

Please dont make his face run anything like Mark Henry's
    Be nice a Sheamus/Christian fued for the title. Frankly Orton is boring and should be taking out of the title picture and put a new heel over. With so little tag teams, breaking up Slater and Gabriel is stupid.
    I'm going to have to agree 100% with my boy Knox on this one. I've been waiting for a really long time for WWE to turn Sheamus face and cash in on him. He's got it all, so long as they don't ruin it. Razor Ramon was the perfect example of having a heel turn face and stay badass, not to mention become one of the most popular superstars in the history of WWE. He was never world champion, but he was so awesome that he didn't need to be. He actually wore that IC title with as much prestige as a WWE Championship. On the other side of the spectrum was Adam Bomb. This guy was scary badass when he first came out, and the creative team saw the potential as people were starting to cheer for him. So they turned him face and made him about as dominant as Barry Horowitz. And don't even get me started on what they did with Yokozuna when they made him a face. Anyway, the point is, I love Sheamus. He's my favorite superstar in WWE right now, and I really hope they do the right thing with him. Orton's still popular as hell and super over with the crowds, but I think we're all getting a little tired of RKO's being dealt out like free lunches in the cafeteria. You have an amazing opportunity here WWE. Don't screw it up!
    When Sheamus' music hits, the crowd pops. The guy has something and I think a face turn would make the most sense for him at this time. I feel the same way about Swagger. Two former World Champs that were white hot at one time and then dropped. Between Sheamus, Swagger, and Barrett, we could be seeing some interesting feuds come through...
    I have a feeling that if anyone will fail cashing in the MITB, it'll be Daniel Bryan. WWE will mess it up like that. Such a shame.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.