View RSS Feed

King Scrapper

The Miz...Explain your hate..

Rate this Entry
I simply do not understand why so many people(IWC community) dislike the Miz. Before he was champion, everyone in their mothers were so stoked when he won the MITB and were sooo anticipating for him to cash in the briefcase. He win's the title and everyone turns on a dime and starts thinking that he doesnt deserve the title.

Miz has been in WWE since about 2006. He has come from one of the most stupid piece of shit gimmicks ever with the most stupid TNA style attire and completely transformed him self at the end of 2009 to a more realistic egotistical, spotlight stealing asshole. The Miz currently does not have it all, but he's pretty damn close to it.

His in ring work isnot horrible. It's just a little bit above average. His promo work is highly above average. For all you Punk lovers, no he isnt as good as CM Punk but he definitely is in the top 5 in WWE, possibly top 3. The amount of media exposure he gets outside of the ring is probably more than anyone else in the WWE besides John Cena, and since Miz came from a reality tv background, the exposure he gets is even more beneficial to the company. ESPN, MTV, local news, TMZ all picked up stories about him winning the title because he came from a basic tv background. he didnt start his career as a wrestler.

I think that's where a lot of the hate comes from. The fact that he was a reality tv star but that's not an adequate excuse to dislike the Miz. He still worked his ass off to get in the WWE. he still went on tough enough, didnt win, and then still worked to get in the door. once in the door, no one liked him, doubted him, hazed him, and so he worked his ass off for 5 years to gain respect, win a world title and date Maryse's fine ass.

At TV events, the Miz controls the crowd. you know when he's out. He still gets a phenomenal pop when his music hits. At MITB, the crowd was going crazy when he ran back out to the ring, to the point where they were cheering their asses off to see him get the belt and when Mysterio stopped him, they gave Rey some of the biggest heat of the night.

The Miz is over. Without a doubt. I like him, i respect him and I want to see more of him.

Please comment below.

Submit "The Miz...Explain your hate.." to Digg Submit "The Miz...Explain your hate.." to del.icio.us Submit "The Miz...Explain your hate.." to StumbleUpon Submit "The Miz...Explain your hate.." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    When wwe fans boo him,Miz did a good job as a heel.When iwcc(community community according to you) hates him,its not fair?

As for me I'm neutral about him no hate or like,I respect what he did in the business thats it.
    I CAME TO PLAY!

Still love The Miz, and to be fair, it's people's choice whether to like him or not. His in-ring work has got better, he delivers awesome promo's, and I am a Mizfit.
    He's banging Maryse and Im not. period.

I totally agree w/you. He didnt pay his dues the "old country way" but not many do anymore. Many may thing of the reality background he just had stuff handed to him because of the press he would get. But I agree, he did work his ass off to get respect and his spot. I think the IWC hate him because he represents sports entertainment and not wrestling. But having followed him during the Real World years, I know he wanted to break in to be a wrestler and not an entertainer.

Hes no Punk but hes also no slouch either. He paod his dues- just not the ones we are all familiar with.
    Quote Originally Posted by delvec
    He's banging Maryse and Im not. period
    LMAO that could be 1 of the many reasons people dislike him..but personally hes alright a good performer good at working the mic but he thinks too much of himself.
    Me personally I love Miz,he is a heel in the classic sense.With his arrogant my shit don't stink attitude and in ring abillity make for good television.I'd love to see him bring back his Reality Check neckbreaker and Mizard Of Oz and also have him be World champion by himself instead of winning because of outside interferance.Overall I think he is one of the better heel characters they have right now along side Wade Barret and Sheamus
    I don't like him nor do I hare him, he is just annoying. His promos sucks and always looking up for some reason. WWE makes him immature.
    Promos are nothing short of awesome...I like people dislike him because that coulda been them if they put it the work...not hating on anybody here but following this guy since Real World: Back to New York, I love that he got to accomplish his life goal dream...just saying.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.