View RSS Feed

jamez20

What's Going to Happen at MITB.....UNLESSS VINCE SEE"S THIS BLOG!

Rate this Entry
Alright, I haven't been keeping up with the WWE storylines as usual until the "sudden change" I've been witnessing recently. This is my MITB predictions. CM-Punk win the title, but then this is the "Money In The Bank" ppv right, so the winner of the money in the bank cashes in the title shot against Mr. Money in the bank himself, CM-Punk. CM-Punk then loses the title and John Cena isn't fired because CM-Punk is not leaving with it. So then down the road, Punk decides not to leave or decides to come back to get revenge on John Cena or whoever cashed-in on him. This would make perfect sense to the rumors of CM-Punk being burnt and taking a break.

So basically,
    1. CM-Punk wins the WWE title
    2. Everyone believes John Cena is now fired
    3. Punk walks out with he title
    4. Money-In-The-Bank winner cashes in on CM-Punk
    5. CM-Punk loses the WWE title
    6. John Cena is reinstated with the WWE since CM-Punk is not walking out with the title
    7. Don't be surprised to see a screw-job

WWE is using this storyline to help promote their upcoming Montreal Screw-job DVD.

To me, the recent change in the WWE is a result of the new TNA(Hogan/Bishoff). Yeah yeah, I know I might be getting a few haters on that comment, but just think about it. CM-Punk is WWE's version of TNA's Mr. Anderson. Mr. Andersen's gimmick is all about keeping it real with an open mic, mostly doing shoot promos, and speaking the minds of the wrestling audience while repelling from authority. I always said that TNA's version of MR.Anderson, not Kennedy, wouldn't last a day in the PG WWE. That man has great mic skills, probably the best in the world today. The only difference between CM-Punk and Mr. Anderson is the fact the that Anderson is also a comedian.

What CM-Punk is doing now in the WWE, is a normal thing in TNA. If it wasn't for the move in TNA, I highly doubt that you would be seeing this move in the WWE or CM-Punk's promos for that matter.

If you think about it,
CM Punk is a ripoff of Mr. Anderson,
although I like this new CM-Punk

When was the last time you've seen someone kept it so real on the mic besides CM-Punk?........... Mr. Anderson.

Submit "What's Going to Happen at MITB.....UNLESSS VINCE SEE"S THIS BLOG!" to Digg Submit "What's Going to Happen at MITB.....UNLESSS VINCE SEE"S THIS BLOG!" to del.icio.us Submit "What's Going to Happen at MITB.....UNLESSS VINCE SEE"S THIS BLOG!" to StumbleUpon Submit "What's Going to Happen at MITB.....UNLESSS VINCE SEE"S THIS BLOG!" to Google

Updated 07-15-2011 at 06:11 PM by jamez20

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What?? CM Punk is a rip-off of Anderson? NO WAY. They both like to shoot on the mic. CM Punk just does it better.
    Quote Originally Posted by pgarcia79
    What?? CM Punk is a rip-off of Anderson? NO WAY. They both like to shoot on the mic. CM Punk just does it better.
    Ummmm how came first???? cm or anderson??? whoo had that "gimmick" first?
    I like Anderson, I do, but he's nowhere NEAR CM Punk in mic skills. Not even in the same league. Anderson is great for right now, Punk is one of the GOAT
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
    I like Anderson, I do, but he's nowhere NEAR CM Punk in mic skills. Not even in the same league. Anderson is great for right now, Punk is one of the GOAT
    And why to you feel that? I am just curious. What make CM Punk better that MR. Anderson when it comes to the mic? Punk shooted like 2 great promos recently where Anderson has been doing that since he debut in TNA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamez20
    And why to you feel that? I am just curious. What make CM Punk better that MR. Anderson when it comes to the mic? Punk shooted like 2 great promos recently where Anderson has been doing that since he debut in TNA.
    Its pretty much the truth that Mr. Anderson is nowhere near CM Punk's league in terms of mic skills. Punk is untouchable on the mic and agreeably the top promo cutters of all time.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.