Thoughts about the new arrivals
by, 09-13-2010 at 09:40 AM (3682 Views)
Ever since the new talent arrived in TNA or also known as The Hogan/Bischoff Regime, I have been noticing some things interesting:
- The Pope: Elijah Burke was totally buried in wwe, and never got the opportunity to shine in any other brands, we'll only remember him in wwe as a part of ECW's New Breed stable. Now he's in TNA and he's delivering promos and is a world title contender.
- Mr. Anderson: Yes ok it's still similar to his Mr.Kennedy gimmick, but remember how injury prone he was when he worked for McMahon? Look at him now, I haven't seen him injured as of yet and also another top contender in TNA Wrestling. He may be 34 years old but he can still shine.
- Brian Kendrick: As much as I admire his skills in the ring, I'm hoping TNA will wake up and turn him into good ol' Spanky. He just needs another cocky heel run like the one he had in wwe before he got released.
- Tommy Dreamer: Ok I know that his prime was in ECW 10 years ago, but look on the bright side of things, he's there to help as an agent, in creative, as well as in the ring he can still make you look good.
- Eric Bischoff: Where's the guy that made me turn on Nitro every week? I guess he stayed behind when McMahon released him back in 2006. His heel character just had something that brought entertainment to Nitro, and later Raw (2002-2005). If only TNA can just make Bischoff the old him again and make us wanna watch.
I will post more as I get more ideas in the next coming days