View RSS Feed

THEKEVINBRAND

Thoughts about the new arrivals

Rate this Entry
Ever since the new talent arrived in TNA or also known as The Hogan/Bischoff Regime, I have been noticing some things interesting:

- The Pope: Elijah Burke was totally buried in wwe, and never got the opportunity to shine in any other brands, we'll only remember him in wwe as a part of ECW's New Breed stable. Now he's in TNA and he's delivering promos and is a world title contender.

- Mr. Anderson: Yes ok it's still similar to his Mr.Kennedy gimmick, but remember how injury prone he was when he worked for McMahon? Look at him now, I haven't seen him injured as of yet and also another top contender in TNA Wrestling. He may be 34 years old but he can still shine.

- Brian Kendrick: As much as I admire his skills in the ring, I'm hoping TNA will wake up and turn him into good ol' Spanky. He just needs another cocky heel run like the one he had in wwe before he got released.

- Tommy Dreamer: Ok I know that his prime was in ECW 10 years ago, but look on the bright side of things, he's there to help as an agent, in creative, as well as in the ring he can still make you look good.

- Eric Bischoff: Where's the guy that made me turn on Nitro every week? I guess he stayed behind when McMahon released him back in 2006. His heel character just had something that brought entertainment to Nitro, and later Raw (2002-2005). If only TNA can just make Bischoff the old him again and make us wanna watch.

I will post more as I get more ideas in the next coming days

KEVIN

Submit "Thoughts about the new arrivals" to Digg Submit "Thoughts about the new arrivals" to del.icio.us Submit "Thoughts about the new arrivals" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thoughts about the new arrivals" to Google

Updated 09-13-2010 at 09:52 PM by Frank

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

I agree with you here, Pope and Anderson have shown how good they are, and how much potential they both have. They both wouldn't look out of place with that world title around their waist's. WWE dropped the ball with those two, big time!!!

Regarding Bischoff, something tells me we will see the old Bischoff, being even more evil and heelish than ever before, around October, maybe the 10th???!!! ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod Coolbeans
    I agree with you here, Pope and Anderson have shown how good they are, and how much potential they both have. They both wouldn't look out of place with that world title around their waist's. WWE dropped the ball with those two, big time!!!

Regarding Bischoff, something tells me we will see the old Bischoff, being even more evil and heelish than ever before, around October, maybe the 10th???!!! ;-)
    I sure hope so man because like I said Easy E was the reason why I watched Nitro and later Monday Night Raw. And I don't know if you'll agree with me, but Anderson has been in TNA for almost a year now and hasn't had an injury, and was injury prone in his wwe run.......
    i'll remember elijah burke for the new breed stable but also the short lived tag team/body guard with sylvester terkay on smackdown!
    [QUOTE=Saiga;bt496]i'll remember elijah burke for the new breed stable but also the short lived tag team/body guard with sylvester terkay on smackdown![/QUOTE]

ill 2nd that, n i agree everything with u thehevinbrand soo far!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.