View RSS Feed

VanHooliganX

Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans

Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.
Wow, just wow.
I really cannot think of a better way to start my blogging than just reviewing this match. All the words, spelling mistakes and incorrect punctuation I give this review can't describe how amazing this match was. I'll just give you guys a little back story beforehand though.

I've struggled to watch TNA over the years. Trust me when I say I have tried, many times. But something just puts me off. It might be the bad storylines here or there with the backstage scenes they do or the odd unexplained kidnapping they sometimes pull off but I haven't been able to fully enjoy them.

This match definately helped in the correct direction of wanting to know what happens next. All 4 wrestlers did amazing spots and kept making me wonder what would happen next and how could they top that insane stunt (Which they then did).

TNA have 4 wrestlers that could really shine with the rest of the great wrestlers of the X-Division that should be signed instantly after such a great match like that, plus signing Low Ki could be a major steal from WWE's stupidity. I finally hope this is the start of me becoming a major fan of TNA. I also hope Zack Ryder gets air-more time on Monday Night Raw! WWWYKI!

I'd like to think that you guys and girls would agree with me in saying that this was 1 to show your friends who don't enjoy wrestling to show them how amazing wrestling can be and that this match is at least a candidate for Match of the Year. I also purposely haven't said anything that happens in this match and who won it because if you missed this 1, you really should check this match out. I haven't seen a good match like this in a handful of months now.

Well that's the first blog on EWN done for me. Hope it wasn't a bad blog and any comments about what you thought to this match are welcome

~ Van Hooligan X ~

Submit "Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans" to Digg Submit "Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans" to del.icio.us Submit "Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans" to StumbleUpon Submit "Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans" to Google

Updated 07-11-2011 at 09:15 PM by VanHooliganX

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions , User News

Comments

Gudd blog man it was rly exciting i do wish low ki could have one though but easlity best match of the year. tht is y i watch tna becuse of 5 star stuff like that.
    Jack Evans
    It was one of the best matches I've seen for a long time and reminded me why I used to watch TNA all those years back. I'm a grown man, I cringe at TNA and WWE's soap opera antics and all the cheesy acting, but when I see matches like that I feel proud to say I'm a wrestling fan, proud to defend these guys as true athletes!

I would love to see all of those guys signed to a contract. If they could aquire Teddy Hart and get Roderick Strong and Jay Lethal back too, that would be a huge turning point for TNA in my opinion and restore a lot of faith in the product.
    It was a great match, the only thing that bugged me, was Mike Tenays absolutely terrible commentary. He sounds like he is commentating bingo or something, how can he be so not exited about that match
    Yeah i LOVED this match, one of the BEST matches ive seen in years, in terms of unpredictability, style and entertainment value. i thought low Ki Was gonna win after his wwe stint! but aries did and dat shocked me, i love all dese guys and tna GOTTA sign em up!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.