View RSS Feed

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA

A couple of ways to make WWE PPV better

Rate this Entry
NOTE: some of these can be used in TNA PPV's aswell

1: Sunday Night Heat/Superstars
bring back the hour programs befor the PPV it gives an undercard wrestler some PPV time & it also gives you time to have some backstage interviews, Add, Add a match stipulations basically just build up the story in a vary of ways. not to mention it also gives you some extra's on DVD's

2: Brand PPV:
A couple of times a year do a brand only PPV it will give alot more people a shot to shine on PPV. The writers will have to give more people storylines. With SD it will make it look more presteges as the WWE is always the main event. Since there would only be 1 World & Mid card title on the line they could have room for the cruiserwieght title. They will have to bring in more teams so you can have a raw team & SD team challenge for the titles each PPV rather then just Nexus vs Santino & Vlad everytime or not having 1 at all.so I'd Have the core 4 Rumble, Mania, Summer Slam & Survivor Series as dual brand PPV's & also have the gimmic PPV's( See number 3) as dual brand & using this years calender have CP,OTL,Vengence & the replacement for HITC as seperate PPV's. And best of all JOHN CENA wont be on every PPV

3: Stop Gimmic PPV
Limit Gimmic PPV's to 2 or 3 at most 4 a year I'd say Elimination Chamber, Night Of Champions, Extreme Rules & TLC. Get rid of HITC it devalues the match it use to be used as a last resort for rivalries like HBK & HHH or RKO vs TAKER it should not be used for a 2 month feud between Legacy & DX or Sheamus vs RKO. you might notice i diddn't put MITB PPV because even though i love the PPV concept having 2 MITB winners at once is stupid & wrestlemania sucked this year in a big part because of the absence of that match not to mention because that was not on the card people like Evan Bourne were kept off the card. STOP GIVING BIG MATCHES TO SMALL FEUDS

4:Change up the feuds
Last one's a little obviouse be for god's sake change up the feuds. In the past few months we have had do over feuds with Ziggler vs Kofi, Punk vs Mysterio & if Christian loses at MITB another edition to the RKO vs Sheamus feud once Punk leaves there will be no major heels in WWE (By that I mean a main event heel that's been in the main event for over atleast year) so hopefully we will have some fresh feuds but in my opionion Jericho needs to come back & go to SD, One of Ziggler, Miz Or Del Rio need to move to SD or some1 like Rhodes or Barett need to be pushed.

So thats my opinion thanks for reading & please leave a coment on your thought

Submit "A couple of ways to make WWE PPV better" to Digg Submit "A couple of ways to make WWE PPV better" to del.icio.us Submit "A couple of ways to make WWE PPV better" to StumbleUpon Submit "A couple of ways to make WWE PPV better" to Google

Tags: ppv, wwe
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yep, SD is in desperate need of a few big heels, as well as faces. I'm predicting a Rhodes MITB win to create a new heel. Barrett and Jinder Mahal are full of potential too. As for new faces, I dunno who they'll use. Sin Cara is such a botch-machine that they have him wrestling under dim lighting, and Daniel Bryan - can you imagine VKM booking him as Orton's equal? I can't think of any other current SD faces who could succeed on top, but Sheamus could definately work after a convincing turn.
    I completely agree about the part where you said that the HIAC match should ONLY be used as the end to a huge feud, rather than the match to end a rivalry with DX and 2 guys who weren't ready for HIAC-Legacy. Despite your suggestions though, I think the WWE is very profitable as it is, despite the same crap that they feed us year in and year out-and profit is the most important thing to them, as I've mentioned numerous times before on EWN.

The thing is, only a handful of WWE PPVs are going to be good from top to bottom (in the IWC's opinion). These are: Wrestlemania, TLC, Royal Rumble, and MITB (it was arguably the best PPV last year besides WM). Lets face it, the "Big 4" PPVs aren't as amazing as they used to be, except for WM. Summerslam and Survivor Series have SUCKED the past couple of years, and we all know it. So for now, we'l have to live for the following PPVs that I mentioned above.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One
    I completely agree about the part where you said that the HIAC match should ONLY be used as the end to a huge feud, rather than the match to end a rivalry with DX and 2 guys who weren't ready for HIAC-Legacy. Despite your suggestions though, I think the WWE is very profitable as it is, despite the same crap that they feed us year in and year out-and profit is the most important thing to them, as I've mentioned numerous times before on EWN.

The thing is, only a handful of WWE PPVs are going to be good from top to bottom (in the IWC's opinion). These are: Wrestlemania, TLC, Royal Rumble, and MITB (it was arguably the best PPV last year besides WM). Lets face it, the "Big 4" PPVs aren't as amazing as they used to be, except for WM. Summerslam and Survivor Series have SUCKED the past couple of years, and we all know it. So for now, we'l have to live for the following PPVs that I mentioned above.
    they are profitable but there PPV's have gone down in buyers heaps the last few years & they dont want to have a mind set of well were good enough we dont need to worry. I think atleast survivor series could be better because bragging right wont be a month befor it anymore I think summer slam would have been better last year if nexus won the ME. you right about MITB i know they wont get rid of the PPV's unless the do extremely bad 1 year.
    For the most I agree with The Brown one but I disagree about Wrestlemania. Over all it was terrible for it's standards. It was full of gimmicks and not show casing their talent and it didn't create new stars as it should.
    Great ideas and I too is fed up with the Kofi vs Ziggler, this has to be the stalest feud roght now, for god sake add something new to the mix or move on, I'm jus sayin...
    I know a way to make PPVs better, one word: alcohol
    @AOF666: Wrestlemania this year was terrible compared to what we have seen in the past, but WM is usually the WWE's best PPV, and I'm not just saying that because it's their biggest one of the year. They usually put on some great matches and moments. But hopefully next year's Mania will have better matches, instead of just The Rock on screen talking like this one.

@Wrestling Rant: 100% Agreed

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.