View RSS Feed

jrsckilla23

The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man Of All Entertainment

Rate this Entry
The Rock is the first third-generation in WWE history, he debuted in 1996 with the name Rocky Maivia with the name of his father (Rocky Johnson) and his grandfathers name (Peter Maivia). He was a face when he started everyone loved how Rocky Maivia had allot of potential and energy but lacked of wrestling skills. After three months in the company he had won his first Championship in the WWE the Intercontinental Championship which he beat Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Then people started hating this Rocky Maivia character while fans chanted "Die Rocky Die" and "Rocky Sucks", so he had to reinvent his character in order to reach the top and out came THE ROCK.

I already mention to you how The Rock started in the WWE and was gonna tell you what his career went from there but in the words of Alberto Del Rio "but you already knew that" so this blog is about how The Rock gave us something in 7 years in the WWE more than any other wrestling entertainer that has giving us more in 9 years "cough...Cena" and that's The Rock putting on some great interviews, great promos, great wrestling matches with the very best in the WWE and most important he gave the fans ENTERTAINMENT. In 2003 The Great One left his legacy in the ring to pursue Hollywood as an Actor he's had some great movies and some shitty movies but doesn't any other Actor or Actress makes good and shitty movies.

So which brings me after 7 long years that we fans including myself have been whining, bitching and moaning for The Rock to come back and electrify us with his presence in the wrestling ring which he did this year of 2011, I was so excited when i heard his music DAMN!! i screamed like a lil bitch but that's when it hits me and i ask myself why would he come back if he makes much more money as an actor but the reason he came back was because of us wrestling fans. The Rock even created a facebook page which he actually uses not a WWE Superstar page which is created for them, but he did his return to give us what we wanted, he's having his last match at Wrestlemania 28 again John Cena to give us what we wanted and now people hate him cuz he's not there full time.

Which brings me to the end of this blog lately I have been hearing allot of Hating Rock because his not back full, He's not here but I am bullshit fucken Hypocrite cough....Cena, Listen!! people The Rock gave us everything he had in his run in the WWE and did it with an All-Star cast of wrestlers. The Rock coming back full time will take the spotlight to all these young stars including John Cena so that's why he let's them get there shiny star in WWE to make something of themselves to become the next Hogan, Macho Man, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold and The Rock imagine if all these old school wrestlers would back to the WWE today how would Cena, Orton, Miz, Shamus or any other wrestling superstar would be at I'll tell you one thing NOT!! at the Top. So appreciate what The Rock has done for us in his Wrestling Career, Coming back for us wrestling fans which he meant that he wouldn't leave for 7 long years again and The Rock is still "The Great One" "The Most Electrifying Man Of All Entertainment" and last but not least "The People's Champion" never will be a great wrestling entertainer like him.

So Leave Your Thoughts and If Your Spell or Grammar Check Guy Don't Leave Anything It All

[IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/MJB01333333/CenaSucks.jpg[/IMG]

Submit "The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man Of All Entertainment" to Digg Submit "The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man Of All Entertainment" to del.icio.us Submit "The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man Of All Entertainment" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man Of All Entertainment" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I agree with the main points of this blog, those pretty much being The Rock is brilliant and Cena's useless. It annoys me no end to read about Cena and Punk cutting promos about Cena being at every show and The Rock not being. I mean, so what? Cena's the face of the company, it's what he's supposed to do. The Rock has been there, done that, a decade ago. Also, it should never be forgotten just how terrible of an all-round pro wrestler John Cena is. He's at every show, making each one worse. He doesn't sell, usually has awful promos, is clumsy, lacks psychology, is manafactured, has a boring and stale gimmick - even his ring music sucks... need I go on?
    (Yeah, I realise I rambled on, but I don't care, that's what these sites are for).
    I'm one few that didn't complain. I understand the situation and I respect the Rock for moving on. I think it is cheesy for Cena to go out there and complain about the Rock for not being here full time. Cena is #1 what does he has to complain about really? When Rock left he was like 4 or 5 in line maybe a little lower to #1.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666
    I'm one few that didn't complain. I understand the situation and I respect the Rock for moving on. I think it is cheesy for Cena to go out there and complain about the Rock for not being here full time. Cena is #1 what does he has to complain about really? When Rock left he was like 4 or 5 in line maybe a little lower to #1.
    Yeah, because The Rock dissing on Cena's ring gear and calling him fruity pebbles isn't cheesy...
    jrsckilla23, I really think your that crazy enough to actually think what The Rock and Cena are saying to each other are real. Its something called KAYFABE, look it up. You are taking Cena's comments to The Rock straight to the heart and its pretty sad to be honest.

Moving on, The Rock has done all he can in the wrestling business and wanted to pursue other things like acting but I feel that him being in the main event is kinda unfair to other guys who busted there ass to get in the main event and who has stayed with the WWE longer then The Rock has. I cannot wait to see The Rock take on Cena at Wrestlemaina 28 but itshouldn't be in the main event for the WWE title, thats just to much and a waste of a title defense that could go to other wrestlers.
    Hey guys, I did enjoy this blog but here's my take on things. First of all, people need to give Cena a break. I'm no big fan of the guy, but he does what he does, which is draw money and put butts in the seats (and he does it well). People call him a one trick pony, but so was Hogan and (I know I'm going to piss some people off here) so was Austin. It's easy nowadays to look back on what Hogan did and criticize his routine for having no depth, but it's also easy to forget how well that worked at the time. That style of repetition is what made pro wrestling a pop culture phenomenon world wide. WWE is PG again, and Cena fits that bill perfectly. All the Attitude Era marks can just move on. It's a different time now. But to the main point, I was as excited as everyone else when the Rock was announced as Wrestlemania's host. That promo he cut when he returned gave me goose bumps for weeks. I really felt like we were going back to the days of quality promos and real emotion. Not to mention, it also made me really look forward to Wrestlemania. Well, I'm going to just chalk the Wrestlemania thing up in the "L" column. Not even the Rock (no matter what he would've done) could've saved that train wreck of a show. And even though I don't mind how he only pops up once in a while, I just think it's tacky the way it's being done. If the Rock is going to make an appearance and talk for 10 minutes on RAW and nothing else, let's not spend an entire month prior to that building it up. Treating every time we catch a glimpse of the Rock as if it's the second coming is just cheapening the entire thing. Not to mention, it takes all the spontaneity and emotion out of it. The Great One was best at catching us off guard and not knowing what he was going to do or say next. Let's try and keep it that way, instead of WWE being so hard up for ratings that they're going to advertise a 10 minute via satellite promo for 4 weeks before it happens. I think I've taken up way too much of everyone's time. Take care and spike your hair. WWWYKI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renevious
    Hey guys, I did enjoy this blog but here's my take on things. First of all, people need to give Cena a break. I'm no big fan of the guy, but he does what he does, which is draw money and put butts in the seats (and he does it well). People call him a one trick pony, but so was Hogan and (I know I'm going to piss some people off here) so was Austin. It's easy nowadays to look back on what Hogan did and criticize his routine for having no depth, but it's also easy to forget how well that worked at the time. That style of repetition is what made pro wrestling a pop culture phenomenon world wide. WWE is PG again, and Cena fits that bill perfectly. All the Attitude Era marks can just move on. It's a different time now. But to the main point, I was as excited as everyone else when the Rock was announced as Wrestlemania's host. That promo he cut when he returned gave me goose bumps for weeks. I really felt like we were going back to the days of quality promos and real emotion. Not to mention, it also made me really look forward to Wrestlemania. Well, I'm going to just chalk the Wrestlemania thing up in the "L" column. Not even the Rock (no matter what he would've done) could've saved that train wreck of a show. And even though I don't mind how he only pops up once in a while, I just think it's tacky the way it's being done. If the Rock is going to make an appearance and talk for 10 minutes on RAW and nothing else, let's not spend an entire month prior to that building it up. Treating every time we catch a glimpse of the Rock as if it's the second coming is just cheapening the entire thing. Not to mention, it takes all the spontaneity and emotion out of it. The Great One was best at catching us off guard and not knowing what he was going to do or say next. Let's try and keep it that way, instead of WWE being so hard up for ratings that they're going to advertise a 10 minute via satellite promo for 4 weeks before it happens. I think I've taken up way too much of everyone's time. Take care and spike your hair. WWWYKI.
    Even though they were one trick pony even there character got boring after a while. Hogan's popularity went down in the early nineties. Austin character got stale so they try to turn him heel, but he was to likeable. Cena character gotten stale. The one trick pony only works for so long.
    Great blog i agree with everything you said..The Rock is my all time favourite and in my opinion if not the greatest of all time defenitely 2nd! He had the most amount of success in the wrestling industry than anyone else even though he was only their for 6-7 years he worked very hard to make it to the top and get were he is.. he wasnt handed win after win.. title after title unlike Cena and he would actually put people over unlike Cena! He did give it his all during his run in the wwe to the fans with his high quality entertainment , his legendary promos , Legendary matches and fueds , his returns were epic and unpredictable especially this 2011 return, He was the only guy who was brilliant as a heel and a face! I really dont see why people are whining and bitching about him not being there every week though..The Rock is back in the capacity that everyone wanted or should have expected him back in. Hes an actor now as well thats what most people forget about. We should all be happy about the fact he has come back and whenever hes on Raw enjoy it enjoy the moment and quit complaining!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.