View RSS Feed

knox

Vince, Punk, Cena...Hogan. TNA Invasion Angle?

Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.
Hey guys, now before the bashing starts, I know 100% that this whole Punk possibly leaving with the WWE Title isn't an invasion angle but what if it was? A man can dream right?

I will reiterate that I'm ranting based on what if's and what I and the people want to see.

Now after watching Punk's original promo and the promo between Cena & Vince, I began to think long and hard about a possible invasion angle. Now pay close attention to the points I'm about to make.

Cm Punk: Former TNA & ROH Talent
He's wrestled for both companies which would make sense if he went back to one of these companies with the title.

ROH's New TV Deal:
What if Vince wants to help put ROH on the national map by giving them a nice invasion angle to start them off with their television debut whenever it happens?

Punk's promo at the end of Raw:
That was a legit kayfabe shoot. What if that was a plan by having him mention WWE's competition?

What if they are planning an invasion by having him jump to one of these companies?

Punk or Cena are gone?
Punk is leaving no matter what.

But if Punk wins, Cena will be leaving as well (Storyline wise)

What if Cena shows up on TNA Impact the following week which starts the invasion angle?

Imagine Cena wrestling Punk on TNA Impact to win the belt back to the WWE.

Vince & Cena both mentioned Hulk Hogan:
I mean we've all seen the random clips of Hogan on WWE programming but they never mention his name out the mouth too much.

Now cutting a promo, they both mentioned Hogan. What if this is all a big setup to pump up the invasion angle?

The famous "Montreal Screwjob" or maybe the "Chicago Screwjob"
We all knew Bret was going to WCW. But he was booked to end his WWF career in his hometown as the WWF Champ. But instead he was screwed over.

What if Vince screws Punk over in his hometown? What if Punk loses and joins TNA?

Punk could organize an invasion and gather up his TNA buddies to come and invade Monday Night Raw. The reason could be because of a conspiracy.

What if Christian & R-Truth followed Punk to TNA?
After the first invasion week. Christian might turn on the WWE and rejoin TNA. His reason could be because he was cheated for the World Title against Orton when his foot was indeed under the rope.

Truth could rejoin TNA because he always talking about a conspiracy.

Guys I know you will bash me for having a big imagination but franly I don't care. I really wish one day Vince & Hogan could come on terms to working together for one huge WWE/TNA Invasion angle. Do it for the attitude era fans, do it for the fans in general. This would shake the wrestling world up for good.

Endless possibilities could come from an invasion angle at this moment but more importantly money. If you thought the Rock brough ratings back. Imagine the amount of people that will start watching wrestling again if an Invasion angle occured.

Thanks guys for reading this and really think about the possibility of this. We all know it won't happen but what if it did?

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VID
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6MSACDcwd8

Submit "Vince, Punk, Cena...Hogan. TNA Invasion Angle?" to Digg Submit "Vince, Punk, Cena...Hogan. TNA Invasion Angle?" to del.icio.us Submit "Vince, Punk, Cena...Hogan. TNA Invasion Angle?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Vince, Punk, Cena...Hogan. TNA Invasion Angle?" to Google

Updated 07-05-2011 at 02:38 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Great blog man....You are right though. Get ready for some haters to bash you for this one, just because they don't realize you're just fantasizing about something that is highly unrealistic yet awesome. I do agree that if this were to happen, it would be the shit. I know you talked about the guys in WWE that would have an impact on TNA (no pun intended) but what about the TNA guys that would get to compete in a WWE ring? I know you're a big Matt Hardy fan, so I'm sure you'd enjoy seeing him back in his old surroundings as the enemy. For me, I'd love to see guys like the Styles, Anderson, Pope, and Morgan (mainly Pope though) now that they're super over and big names. It would be awesome to see them come in and actually get to go toe to toe with guys like Cena and Orton. Hell, while we're dreaming, maybe TNA could bring in somebody like Beer Money or Generation Me to run in and steal the WWE tag titles, because every wrestling fan in the world knows that WWE doesn't hold a candle to TNA right now when it comes to tag team wrestling. Anyway, as far fetched as all this is, I still enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work my friend. --Renevious
    Quote Originally Posted by Renevious
    Great blog man....You are right though. Get ready for some haters to bash you for this one, just because they don't realize you're just fantasizing about something that is highly unrealistic yet awesome. I do agree that if this were to happen, it would be the shit. I know you talked about the guys in WWE that would have an impact on TNA (no pun intended) but what about the TNA guys that would get to compete in a WWE ring? I know you're a big Matt Hardy fan, so I'm sure you'd enjoy seeing him back in his old surroundings as the enemy. For me, I'd love to see guys like the Styles, Anderson, Pope, and Morgan (mainly Pope though) now that they're super over and big names. It would be awesome to see them come in and actually get to go toe to toe with guys like Cena and Orton. Hell, while we're dreaming, maybe TNA could bring in somebody like Beer Money or Generation Me to run in and steal the WWE tag titles, because every wrestling fan in the world knows that WWE doesn't hold a candle to TNA right now when it comes to tag team wrestling. Anyway, as far fetched as all this is, I still enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work my friend. --Renevious
    thanks alot bro lol you used the perfect word..."fantasizing"...and i agree with a 100% of what you said. I would love for this to last maybe a year and then both companies can go back to their business. This would be a huge boost for the wrestling industry in general and i think alot of real life feuds like Vinc & Hogan would be resolved
    Yeah man, one other thing I didn't think about is how awesome of a cruiserweight thing they could get going if they did an invasion angle. You could see guys like Kaz and Kendrick against guys like Sin Cara and Daniel Bryan. Now that would make for some seriously entertaining wrestling.
    The cruiserweights would be better in TNA in an Ultimate X Match !!!! Other than that , it all sounds like an awesome idea !!!!
    I'm down for it
    You will definitely get some haters and I'm one of them (for my hatred of TNA, not because of the blog which I enjoyed).

Unfortunately, that'll never happen. TNA as a product wouldn't work with WWE on any level. The talent, the show, the overall basis of TNA is of a lower class than WWE. Yes, Vince helped out ECW but that was because the core fanbase of ECW were extremely loyal. Most of the shows of ECW were similar to house shows and could only be bought on VHS and it made ECW stronger for it. When Vince took WWE down to ECW's home town, you could clearly hear the ECW chants all around the arena and I've watched some of the matches from that RAW event (you can even see some of it on the Rise and Fall of ECW).

The other main problem you'd be facing is Bishoff and Hogan working together again with Vince. Now, I could possibly see the bridge between Vince and Hogan being mended but between Bishoff and Vince? No. Along with the fact that Vince knows TNA take talent that WWE have fired for legitimately good reasons and then pushed them in the wrong direction, with the exception of a fair few.

That being said, most of what you said about your blog, replace TNA with ROH and that I can see happening. In fact, I said in my #3 blog that I do strongly believe CM Punk will leave MitB with the WWE title and take it to ROH to promote their new show (of course, CM Punk will still be under contract with WWE at the time, to avoid anything happening with their title like it did the Womans Championship on WCW some years back, which is why the Montreal Screwjob happened in the first place).

Like I said, good blog. Wouldn't ever be anything like a pipedream though as TNA and WWE are too different. TNA is the little kid brother of WWE that can't make it's mind up on what it wants to be. It copies it's big bother whenever it can, but wants to be different at the same time and will go out of it's way to do so (changing it's name to Impact Wrestling, to emphasise the fact it's a wrestling company because WWE said they're entertainment, for example).
    I was thinking more of a WWE VS ROH Invasion angle.Could you imagine the heat Cena would get in a ROH ring to get the title back from Punk (argument sakes C.M PUNK won at MIB).
    Maybe Brian Danielson,Tyler Black,Matt Sydel will play the ROH angle within the WWE shows.
    Davey Richards vs Randy Orton,a decent comedy match between Colt Cabana vs Santino Marella,Rodrick Strong vs Dolph Ziggler.

It will also give many WWE guys a time to shine in a real wrestling environment like for example Ted Dibiase,John Morrison,Jack Swagger and Alberto Del Rio
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.