View RSS Feed

Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Fans Should Buy Money In The Bank and Destination X in 2011

Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Alright. Time for another blog by Wrestling_Deluxe_08. All I ask is that you leave your comments down below after reading.

Time for a dose of reality. It seems to me that a huge majority of the fans here in the IWC/YWC do nothing but constantly bitch, moan, and complain about what they see on WWE and TNA. They cry about TNA (Impact Wrestling) not showcasing the X-division anymore and overshadowing it with old farts from the 1990s and Ex-WWE superstars who were relevant in the early 2000s. They whine about guys like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, and others not being showcased as strongly as people like John Cena and Randy Orton or getting as much TV time as Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, and Sting. They bitch about TNA taking away the six-sided ring and bitch to WWE for not building up to their PPVs with storylines and feuds. Now, do they have legit reasons to complain? Perhaps so. However, this blog is going to TEST those reasons. Because now we have TWO upcoming PPVs that contain all the things we wanted both of these companies to give us (or at least the things I talked about above) and then some. So now my question is -- what are you going to do about it? Are you just gonna watch the show over a free stream and then come on here to say "that was a good show" and be done with it -- or are you gonna do your job as a wrestling fan and BUY the PPVs, let these companies know that THIS is what we want to see, and perhaps get it featured more in the future? I hope to God people choose the latter.

Let's take a look at the reasons WHY we should buy these PPVs.

TNA Destination X 2011

-- If you're like me, you are one of those fans who got hooked on TNA (impact wrestling) through the fresh, unorthodox, high-flying, and just straight up awesome wrestling style of the X-division around 2002-2006. If you're also like me, you're a huge fan of those same guys who made the X-division, let alone TNA itself, worth watching. Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Austin Aries, Low-Ki, Jerry Lynn, and (definitely) AJ Styles. Above all, if you're like me, you pretty much STOPPED watching TNA (impact wrestling) when the company decided to stop featuring the division as much and also stopped featuring the top wrestlers of that division and started using them to put over 1990s and early 2000s wrestlers. Since then, like me, you've been bashing and trashing the company for its inability to showcase what in my opinion was the "HEART AND SOUL" of the company. To us, we felt TNA lost its identity when it stopped featuring this type of wrestling, and it just got worst when they got rid of the six-sided ring. Well, guess what? We have an ENTIRE PPV dedicated to all of that. A night of nothing but X-division styled wrestling, the talents that made the division main eventing the show, and the return of the six-sided ring to boot. Now what message would we send to the higher ups in TNA if this PPV gets LOW buyrates and this is supposedly what we wanted to see? This will prove that Eric Bischoff is RIGHT about the 10%ers being irrelevant and living just to complain. If you want them to feature THIS stuff more, spend your money on it, get it the highest buyrates the company has had in years, and let these bastards know that this is what makes you who you are.

WWE Money In The Bank 2011

-- While not generalizing the entire YWC/IWC, the main complaints I hear when it comes to the WWE is the fact that they don't showcase other talents on the roster more and build up to their PPVs with storylines and feuds. Well if you've been watching WWE as of lately, you've been getting what you want. We got a sweet feud happening to Mark Henry and Big Show and it’s being built up pretty well. Guarantee you it gets a match at MITB. We got two high potentially-good MITB matches, both containing feuds in them. Smackdown MITB has Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes. RAW MITB has Miz and Alex Riley. We got a divas match for the title and rumors for a tag team championship match. We got a World Heavyweight Championship match between Christian and Randy Orton that, not only is guaranteed to be a good match, but also has a strong feud and storyline working along with it. Then above all things we got the main event. For the past week, the entire IWC/YWC buzzed over the promo CM Punk cut on the previous episode of RAW. It brought an element of realism back to the shows. Now, this same man is also the main guy people complain about WWE not utilizing enough. Well over the past month (regardless if he is leaving or not) WWE has made CM Punk look strong by defeating Rey Mysterio cleanly, ending his PPV losing streak, and even beating John Cena in the cleanest way anyone could beat him. This same man has a main event match against the company's TOP superstar and it is for the TOP prize in the company. Then to give it a bit more flavor, WWE is even forming a small storyline behind it to sweeten the build to the match at the PPV. And if this match is anything like the RVD vs. Cena match at One Night Stand in 2006 where Cena gets booed out of the arena, it'll be worth every cent the PPV is worth. Now you're get all of this for Money In The Bank in a few weeks, and you're seriously gonna let it get LOW buyrates? Dumbasses. Let WWE know that THIS is the kind of shit that will get us watching and that it needs to be featured alot more. The only way to talk to Vince is by putting money in his pocket, not by wasting an entire day of your life complaining and bitching about what the WWE isn't doing to please you on blogs and threads.

It is time for Wrestling Fans, especially Internet Wrestling Fans, to put their money where their mouth is. You wanted WWE to build up to their PPV with relevant feuds and storylines and also showcase the talent we wanted them to showcase? You're getting it at WWE Money In The Bank. You wanted TNA to showcase the X-division more and bring back the six-sided ring? You're getting it at TNA Destination X. If these companies are doing things that we love and want to see, then the only way to show that we appreciate it is with our money. That is what it is all about. The Money. If you're not giving it to them, why should they care about what you want? You can complain all you want, but if you don't invest your time and money into what they present to us, then why the fuck should they waste their time trying to cater to you? Let these companies know that THIS is what we want to see and THIS is going to make their product better. Because if you don't buy these PPVS -- do not get mad at the companies for continuing to showcase John Cena, Randy Orton, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, and Sting because these five men will make them money no matter what.

Back up what you say. Practice what you preach. Buy these PPVS.

Thank you for reading.

Submit "Fans Should Buy Money In The Bank and Destination X in 2011" to Digg Submit "Fans Should Buy Money In The Bank and Destination X in 2011" to del.icio.us Submit "Fans Should Buy Money In The Bank and Destination X in 2011" to StumbleUpon Submit "Fans Should Buy Money In The Bank and Destination X in 2011" to Google

Updated 07-05-2011 at 08:37 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions , User News

Comments

John Cena, Randy Orton, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, and Sting because these four men don't you mean five men?
    great blog yo, i have nothing to say, i agree 100%
    Awesome blog, def buying both!
    Out of all the PPVs each year that the WWE and TNA showcases, these 2 are among the best. However, this year looks to be more promising than previous years, due to what you have said. IMO, besides Wrestlemania, these 2 PPVs are MUST-BUYS! For TNA, its a chance for nostalgia, to revisit the thing that made them famous. And for WWE, its the IWC's dream scenario-the situation with CM Punk, the always fun MITB matches, the guessing game as to who will win MITB, and the fact that the mactches have had a GREAT buildup, when compared to the PPVs earlier in the year. Great blog mate
    Great log, agree 100 %. Sadly since I live in the Ntherlands I wont be able to buy these ppvs

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.