View RSS Feed

eire attitude 91

Randy orton too big for his boots?

Rate this Entry
This is my first blog so if i make mistakes (which is very likely) dont be too hard on me. I am not a hater of randy or a fan in fact im not really affected by him either way be it face or heel which is a poor reflection on the guy as the one thing a 'superstar'should strive towards is a reaction be it negative or positive such as john cena...he gets both at the same time funnily enough, zack ryder then is a better example of a guy who went out and created his own reaction when wwe wouldnt push him.

the thing is with randy orton is that he never wanted to be a wwe 'superstar' (wrestler is a dirty word now) he admits himself that he got into it because of his father being able to get his foot in the door of the wwe after a bad spell he had with the marine corps. im not sure on this but apparantly he went awol etc someone with info on this would be better placed to elaborate on this. so he turned to wwe as a second choice and there is nothing wrong with that after all some of the greatest have done the same such as Goldberg after a football career cut short, the rock after his time with the miami hurricanes and numerous others for whom wwe was not there first calling. so heres my point the good and bad of randy orton weighed against the actions of the guy as a person and the question of him being too big for his boots for the level of success he has.

the good of orton is he is a great heel when he puts the effort in, his legend killer run was great and interesting and had legs as wwe were bringing back legends to be fed to him, which allowed us to also see some of our favourites again and hate him for beating em up, his run with evolution was good also, however his most effective heel run was when he went against hhh at wm25. he was punting vkm beatn up all the mcmahons including steph, just good work overall as you really wanted him to get his ass kicked.

as a face orton to me and maybe its just me but i believe im not alone here has always made me cringe, the man has no connection with the crowd you dont really cheer for him in the same way as you would a proper face because he doesnt fit as a face, hes too robotic with no emotion, which suits a badass heel of i dont care have no remorse kinda thing but the audience cant connect with a face whom they believe doesnt give a shit what he does. some of ortons best work has been with christian but i believe that is down to the better work of captain carisma, with better promo's than orton, and the better in ring performance,

the behaviour of orton is something that i believe is what stops him from getting over in a meaningful way by that i meant that if he didnt have the machince of wwe pushing him the audince wouldnt give a damn about him, ok maybe in the sense that oh its cowboy bob ortons son let see how this goes. the man is known too have done drugs which is what kept him from rising in his early career, not judging the man for that being offended by drugs in wrestling is like writing a letter of complaint because csi had a murder in the episode, but the maturity of a man who is also known too have pissed in the bags of the diva's (confirmed by torrie wilson) is questionable. the man recently was rude to reporters at an airport when asked about chris jericho and shane helms being arrested. nothing wrong with that until he learned they were from tmz and would therefore mainstream media coverage and not just locals or iwc and he changed his tune he was sweetness and light 'you guys take care' was how he ended the interview.

quite recently he gave a radio interview in which he refered to the rock as trying to get him in trouble with vkm, maybe this is true, however to do the childish thing of john cena's better than the rock anyway is bs, he said he didnt buy it when the rock said hed never leave OMG cause everyone of us did, we just enjoyed the rock when he was there and glad we knew he would be back at intervals for wm28, if he was at every raw orton and the others who trash him for leaving would say hes taking their air time etc as they do over wm28, John cena better mic skills than the rock really? really? really? he must still be on drugs if he thinks that, maybe he does have better mic skills but weve never seen em, he then went on to say kelly kelly has 'Method acted' aka boom chicka wha wha(mature ino) with at least 10 other wrestlers, so what those lucky sob's id give my left nut for that, he said the 2 actresses who played his wife were awful and reiterated it several times, so what their roles were to scream at hhh or punk the wwe isnt going to hire jessica alba for that.he mentioned his concusion again well done to wrestle with one but hhh wrestled with a torn quad, miz at wm with the same, stone cold broke his neck, mick foley got up and finished the most awesome hiac match ever, but i keep hearing about randys concussion. the guy is an asshole in my opinion but that does not detract from his ability i just wish he would focus more on improving his matches and promo's and realise his potential rather than gettin himself ino awkward situations

anyway leave your comments negative or positive or mixed, what do ye think has he gotten too big for his boots or have i been too hard on the guy??

Submit "Randy orton too big for his boots?" to Digg Submit "Randy orton too big for his boots?" to del.icio.us Submit "Randy orton too big for his boots?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Randy orton too big for his boots?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    honestly your run-on writing style made this too difficult to understand for me
    Sorry, but your lack of sentence structure made it impossible for me to get through the second paragraph. You should edit this and repost
    OMG.. Everybody LOVES Orton til he turns face.. Hipocrites
    ok... to be truthful i didn't read the rest of the passage, I just don't get y people hate the word superstar. Yes these guys are wrestlers, but they do more than just wrestle. Wrestlers wrestle, actors act, and when you're doing both at the same time, you deserve more than one aspect of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVipersCenation
    OMG.. Everybody LOVES Orton til he turns face.. Hipocrites
    *Hypocrites

I liked Orton when he was a heel. I don't like him so much now because it honestly pisses me off that he is the SAME FUCKING CHARACTER! The sheep that watch the show now cheer him because they are told too. Its not like he changed anything. He is still the piece of shit he always was but he once in a while has a smile on his face. Also I can not respect anyone who get a dishonorable discharge.
    put it plain and simple: Orton takes no shit from nobody.
    Best orton time for me was when he won the royal rumble with legacy's help. He was on fire then. Everyone said he's the best (ok... Heyman did) and then seems just like cena hes up on the top shelf untouchable.... do what you gotta do as bland as possible... theres no one else around you that can touch you so it doesnt matter what your character is just go out there for the pops.

If you look at him though, he is built to be a wrestler. A badass wrestler. I just wish he'd be that badass. Right now everythings wrong. Just like you said
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.