View RSS Feed

hankamania83

CM Punk is a D-Bag!!!!!

Rating: 7 votes, 1.14 average.
Well Punk's Raw rant was probably the single most shocking thing I've ever seen, it was something I hit rewind on and watched again....My thing is, {and i know that anyone reading this along with the rest of the IWC will hate me for saying this} I found it disgusting, unprofessional, and i dont think there is any room for that in wrestling, especially not the WWE. {even if it was a work} If i wanted to watch a shoot "Promo" ill go you tube Matt Hardy's stupid tirade's, and I doubt you will ever see me do that. If its not a work I cant believe Vince let that go on, and if It was part of the show, I cant believe Vince let him say all that. If Vince told him to go out there and say what ever he wanted, then IMO it was a bad judgment call by the company.

Now I know Stone Cold and Good 'ol' J.R. gave him props along with everyone in the "WWE universe" on a great "Promo", but i have a hard time even calling that a promo, it was just real talk from a bitter talent. That is not why I watch or Love wrestling, because at the end of the day, I dont really care what goes on behind the stage. {even though I do get the scoops on the internet, and its cool reading about my favorite wrestler's lives and what not} I love the wrestling product, I love seeing , and wondering what's going to happen next, so I dont care about the stupid backstage drama, just as long as im entertained. For CM Punk to bring that stuff to the general public's eye is appalling, now every half butt wrestling fan is going to think they understand what really goes on back there, and to tell you the truth not even us real wrestling fans do, and never will.
To be honest I've never even liked Cm Punk, I mean I realize he is talented in the ring and he can talk the talk, but I truthfully cant stand anything he does and I never have been able to. I hate the boot's he wears, he has horrible physical attributes, stupid tattoo's, IMO, I think his whole straight edge shtick is retarded also, and yea he can talk the talk but not in proper wrestling format because he try's to be 'too Real' and that's not what fits in a Real wrestling company like the WWE- that stuff belongs in a ECW or a ROH, but defiantly not a PG rated WWE. His Cultest gimmick is offensive, because he make's religion and Jesus out to be a joke, {and in that he brainwashes an entire generation of fan's into thinking that religion is a joke} like I said before, his body type make's him look like a regular person {not a pro wrestler} because he isn't muscular and he isn't big {as in fat} and he isn't even cut {no 6 pack, no definition}. Maybe it isn't the fact that he doesn't kiss enough butt that make's him un-noticed {or whatever} but maybe it is half the stuff i just wrote that holds him back. I have never been able to look at him as a "Big Star" and if I cant see him that way, even after I read about how the entire IWC is hanging on the end of his wrestling tights, and after all his accolades { world titles, mitb wins, and great matches} then why should Vince McMahon or "John Laurnitus" or his "Idiotic Daughter" or his "Duffus Son-in-Law".... dont get me wrong I hate the idea of a lack of backstage brown nosing being the reason some great or potential great superstars not getting their chance to "shine", but that is none of our business, unless we make it our business {by book reading, or web searching}... so that is why Punk's so called "Promo" kinda get's under my skin, and for people to praise a guy for not doing his job properly or for trying to kill what make's wrestling "wrestling" kinda bug's me too.

Submit "CM Punk is a D-Bag!!!!!" to Digg Submit "CM Punk is a D-Bag!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "CM Punk is a D-Bag!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "CM Punk is a D-Bag!!!!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Wow, my opinion gets slaughtered....haha... Well Ill just say this, I was a "True Wrestling fan" long before the band wagon jumpers came aboard in 98-02, and IN MY OPINION the WWF was just fine before the adult content turned everybody against "PG"
    I know that CM Punk is a beast on the mic, and I know he is very good in the ring, and I understand he is a great heel..... the reason he offended me with the whole cultist thing is because I am a true believer in God, and if CM Punk or any of you really cared or understood how Disrespectful it is to mock religion. The consequences are very stiff to those who do these things, and I know wrestling is a show {im not a "mark"} I know that its all about entertainment, but when ANYBODY mocks Jesus or God I want nothing to do with that, which is why I dont watch Southpark.
    The Promo was a shoot and I can see that Vince allowed it, but like I said, that's not why I watch wrestling, read my profile.... I loved ECW, and I loved WCW, and I loved the Attitude era, and unlike most of the people who responded to this blog, I love the current WWE, and it's just an opinion that the shoot promo doesn't fit with the current style of WWE programming, and as to where all of the Attitude era junkies loved it, I didn't really appreciate it. So im sorry I offended all of you CM Punk nut-hugger's out there, but it was just my opinion. I guess I should have kept it to myself.
    What I said about CM Punks look, wasn't stupid at all, I mean look at Shawn Michaels- he was a small dude, but at least he looked like a main event wrestler, CM Punk looks like a Drummer to a local "Metal" band... What can a company like the WWE do with a CM Punk? he is never going to be the face of the company, and even if he achieves the title "Best Heel" of the company he will never be the Top Heel {at least for a long period of time}.... I'm Sorry, but I dont like CM Punk, and that doesn't make me immature or moronic, that is just my opinion, its the same way I feel about people who hate Cena, if Cena was in the era before the Attitude era, then everyone would love him, but seeing how wrestling is PG and the poor little IWC thinks a Super face is too corny for them they have to boo the good guy and cheer the bad guy.... i like who I like and I dont care if they are heel or face, if they entertain me then I support them.
    I know this is an old blog and you might have been already run out of town by now but you are the most ridiculously stupid person I have ever seen on the IWC. Seriously, number one. ur even dummer then the ppl who type like this LOLOLOLOLOL 4 LYFE. I really want to zero in on the thing about religion. It's the only thing you wrote besides the shit about his look that actually irritates me. "His Cultest gimmick is offensive, because he make's religion and Jesus out to be a joke, {and in that he brainwashes an entire generation of fan's into thinking that religion is a joke." First of all, terrible English skills, OK? You're dumb. And religion can be a joke. I'm not saying it always is, but if you seriously think that it's unconscionable, in fucking ART, to question and portray religion however you feel like, then you are a fucking fascist. I'd also like to direct your attention to the fact that Punk was a heel and every kid impressionable enough to pattern their lives after wrestling characters hated and probably still hates Punk. Plus he looked way more like Manson than Jesus and one time he even wore a Charlie Manson t-shirt to the announce table. Everything else you wrote is HILARIOUS. You really think that Punk didn't do his job properly? You don't even know if it was a shoot or not so obviously he's doing it properly, dipshit! You think you know better than him? He's the best in the world. That promo and his match with John Cena and his "invasion" at ComicCon, man, those things are EXACTLY what make wrestling wrestling today.
    Quote Originally Posted by hankamania83
    and if CM Punk or any of you really cared or understood how Disrespectful it is to mock religion. The consequences are very stiff to those who do these things
    FASCIST! Are you an Undertaker fan? Because I'm pretty sure he crucified a couple of people. Just by watching the WWE you're a hypocrite because, for fuck's sake, Vince McMahon had a match against God. It's his company and you and I and all the advertisers are paying HIM and his stockholders for that product.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.