View RSS Feed

Spectroheliographies

The Hardy Brothers.

Rate this Entry
My take on everything that has gone on within the past few years.

Firstly, I'd like to point out that I've only wrote this due to the continuous criticism around the Hardy's I'm impartial towards the matter so if I say something that Hardy fans or Hardy haters dislike then I'll accept scrutiny. So I browse through the internet often, not constantly but often which is understandable and I've drawn a conclusion that you're either a Hardy fan, or a Hardy hater. I've only seen a few people that are also impartial towards the Hardy brothers. Enjoy my blog below and my takes on them!

Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy, now I'm split towards him because on one hand I can understand why people would be annoyed at the illegal narcotics. But when I continue to piece together the puzzle... and let's face it the Hardy's are a puzzle it gets harder and harder to hold that against him. Hate it or love it, LOADS of wrestlers take drugs whether that be steroids or other so it's hypocritical to criticise Jeff solely due to the narcotics when you'd cheer for Rob Van Dam, or Sabu who both take narcotics themselves (not basing or singling them out most wrestlers do just using an example to their fans.)

Now appearing under the influence is disgusting, but when I watched "IT," I had to think to myself; Jeff did try to kick out of Stings pin so he wanted to continue. Sting being the veteran that he is ended it then to most-likely stop someone from getting hurt. But I still cant hold Jeff accountable for this either since it's the organisers fault (aka, the suites in the back...) for letting him come on and perform in the condition he was in especially since Eric Bischoff got sent out shortly afterwards and issued a no disqualification match. I mean surely the back of TNA, whoops I mean Impact has more sense than to end a match early but send out Eric to say it's going to be no disqualification and get everyone's hopes up?

Don't get me wrong at this point I'm not defending his demons but I'm finding it really hard to hold him entirely accountable when a substantial portion of wrestlers are addicted to something. If Jeff and Matt weren't the talent worth this blog I'd of never of posted it but I'd also seen people saying that they have no technical abilities and no ring abilities, which is an out-right lie I was going back on some old matches even the one he had with Sting before the terrible Victory Road. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PLKPH2bDJI

Now include that because he can be technical and he can high-fly and pull of stunts. I often read that Matt is the better technically but I think all the old Jeff fans have swamped Matt Hardy's boat and made Matt Hardy sound better than he actually is there have been WOW moments of Jeff Hardy. He's not exactly old either so I can see why TNA signed him in the first place he's not young but he's 33 which is young enough in wrestling.

So I'm really in two-minds about Jeff, because he can be an amazing attraction and competitor the problem is TNA's management keeps letting him have a voice and get away with murder like going out to the ring stoned. Personally I think the best step TNA could take as to not waste Jeff's talent because when he wants to be talented he is... let him have this rehab they've all been talking about keep him out for two months after the rehab just to be on the safe side and slowly edge him back in to the main-event circuit I mean by mid-card matches just until they can trust him when they push him back up to where he's capable of being.

Matt Hardy

Quite simply, WHAT THE F-... If you're a Jeff Hardy fan and you don't want to be bashed that doesn't mean jump in to Matt Hardy's boat. I respect Matt Hardy from the bottom of my heart but the guy's a douche-bag. Every other day I see a video of Matt Hardy either showing off his girlfriend, predicting the apocalypse, advertising his merchandise, eating his food. No wonder why the guy's always late to TNA, he spends valuable time uploading that rubbish to the internet. This doesn't mean I agree with needless hate towards him the guy had an inflammation and you guys were saying he's fat and out of shape. That's what happens kids I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

The funniest one's are the ones that say Matt Hardy was always the better competitor. Matt Hardy isn't at all... Jeff Hardy has played the big matches, done big things I'll admit Matt Hardy has the potential by all means I remember his feud with Kane over Lita and that was insane he was bettering Kane while he was losing matches he was selling and wrestling better than one of the brothers of destruction!? They should have pushed him after that he had a feud with Kane, but they didn't and lost their chance; personally I think it's also too late for anything big to happen to Matt Hardy I mean maybe he could capture the TNA title since he's not young but he's not old (same boat as Jeff...) but I don't think it'll amount to anything iconic.

What I found funny was at victory road and onwards everyone was saying Matt Hardy is an amazing wrestler and he needs a push. Why? Because he delivered a few neck-breakers and a DDT. I have said I respect Matt Hardy and he can be really good in the ring when he tries but the old Jeff Hardy fans are over-rating Matt since they now have nothing to do.

I personally think he should shut-up and get on with business even his brother who was doped up managed to make it to the arena on time this guy's too busy harassing his girlfriend with a tazer. TNA should make an example out of him, since there's a difference between a competitor that can perform and makes it on time but makes a HUMAN, mistake... and a competitor that just doesn't care as long as he's getting paid he'll continue the route he's on.

My OPINIONS, post your hate messages below.

Submit "The Hardy Brothers." to Digg Submit "The Hardy Brothers." to del.icio.us Submit "The Hardy Brothers." to StumbleUpon Submit "The Hardy Brothers." to Google

Updated 06-29-2011 at 07:55 AM by Spectroheliographies

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    no hate here, as my grandfather used to say "A man who can't be bothered to show up on time for his job is a man who doesn't want or deserve his job" How many events has Matt shown up late for? How many people have had to wait because he just couldn't be arsed to be there on time? It's not like he got lost finding the place, Impact is in the same location every week!

As far as Jeff goes? I like him and hope that he gets the help he so desperately needs, before he turns into another Scott Hall, or worse, another Benoit. He has some good years left in him if he can kick his drugs and concentrate on wrestling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr
    no hate here, as my grandfather used to say "A man who can't be bothered to show up on time for his job is a man who doesn't want or deserve his job" How many events has Matt shown up late for? How many people have had to wait because he just couldn't be arsed to be there on time? It's not like he got lost finding the place, Impact is in the same location every week!

As far as Jeff goes? I like him and hope that he gets the help he so desperately needs, before he turns into another Scott Hall, or worse, another Benoit. He has some good years left in him if he can kick his drugs and concentrate on wrestling.
    Spot on, I mean wrestlers do take drugs this isn't a new fact. But it's Impact's fault to be fair to let him wrestle in that shape. If he is ever going to be used in main-events again which is likely since they haven't released him and he can be an amazing competitor and wrestler but they know Jeff goes over-board with it so if he's ever going to get back to main-events they should put him mid-card first just to see how he handles and if he messes up again rather than throwing him in a main-event after rehab and blaming him for ruining a show.

I entirely agree to your Matt Hardy statement also the way I see it even though Jeff was doped up he managed. Matt Hardy doesn't realise how good he's got it he could have got a huge push after his feud with Kane in WWE. When TNA started to take notice of his potential he ruins it all by being a douche-bag posting all that rubbish on youtube, and coming to events late.

Amazing response. -- YOU'RE PRO.
    I think the fault lies with both of them, on that fiasco, what I can't understand, for the life of me is WHY it was allowed to happen, I mean he could barely climb into the ring, surely he didn't seem OK until just before he stepped through the curtain? They could have just shown him laying down backstage, and then pull what they did with RVD, stating he is too injured to wrestle and has to vacate the title. then send out the no 2 contender to have a match with Sting, problem solved. It may have pissed off a few fans but would not have been nearly as bad as what ended up happening
    Im getting sick of the little bitch Ryan Clark on here always putting Matt in a bad light fuck you Ryan!
    and I, personally am getting rather sick of your continued refusal to make any intelligent post anywhere. Please return to school as obviously you were not ready to leave it yet, thank you.
    I disagree about Jeff Hardy it his fault. There is a thing called personal responsibility. WWE offers rehab for employees and former employees. If Jeff Hardy refused, then it is fault. Maybe it is TNA fault for not trying to do something about it.
    i hpe jeff gets better gudd blog
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.