View RSS Feed

the hybrid boxer

Future world champions please!!!

Rate this Entry
look lets face it ppl im about to name wrestlers that need to be world champ. These guys are uniqe and very entertaning to watch both tna and wwe. Be warned some of the people on this list is a surprise but u will see why i chose them over a few common ppl that evryone usually name. These guys i belive have proven to me that they need to be champ. WWE:

6 The Big Show : He is the largest athlete in the world. He is a giant and they need to use him like one. they are making him a punching bag. He been in the game a long time and he needs a solid reign wit the title and then possibly retire. im not a fan of big show but i know that he would put on some ratings as da champ.

5 R truth: Look he been very watchable since becoming a heel. He entertaning and is a arrite wrestler. He could put on some good promos with the right wrestlers. And remember this he was the nwa champion back when he was in tna. He has the experance so they should defintely be given the chance soon

4 cody rhodes : Wow cody defintey suprised me. He is an good athlete. And he is the best heel on wwe besides cm punk but he is leaving. Also is in his blood line he is destined to be great. he also has good mic skills as well.

3 kofi: He is very exciting to watch. He is a really good wrestler and i think its his time to shine.

2 Christian cage : He is a vet now. I pesonally belive he should have stayed in tna but he is wit wwe now. I know he was a world champ but that was so short that some peeps quit watching wrestling all together. He is quick and has good mic skills. i really want to see him a world champ and 10 times longer reign then he had.

1 john morrison: he is a great wrestler. He is uniqe and is very athlectic. He can start a fued with anyone and cut solid promos. He been a midcarter way too long and i would love to see him main event a wrestlemaina wit the miz. he will be the face of the company some day.

Tna:

6 Bully Ray: he is the best heel today in wrestling. He has the size the attitude and the motivation. He great mic skills and cut some really good promos at times. Not only that he stepped up and proven he could have been a singles superstar a long time ago. he knows the bussines and got a huge win over aj at slamersary. he needs to be champ.

5: Daniels: He is a terricfic athlete. He can wretle with the best of them. I think the name for his his signature moonsault is clever the BME. He getting old though. He been evrthing except world champion. Not to mention he put on some classics with aj wether agianst him or teaming with him they are defintely sleeping on him.

4: Matt morgan: He is the called the blue print for a reason. He is big strong and athlectic. Good mic skills as well. He can play a heel or good guy and be entertaing.

3: soman joe: This guy is special to see in the ring. He is a heavyweight that not afraid to take to the air. He has a orginal moveset and knows how to use it. He can play a villan and a good guy anytime. His summission is deadly and even made angle tap. when is he going to be champ?

2 Kurt angle: He is the best wrestler in the world. He is very athlectic and exciting to watch in the ring. He has done it all in both companies. Its been a minute since he was champ. Put on 5 star matches with aj and is my favorite wrestler 2 day.

1: Aj styles: he is the the phonmial one. He is the most excitng to watch in both companies. His move set cannot be match and can wrestle his heart out. He can play a heel or hero on the fly. he is poster boy of tna for a reason. has ok mic skills.

comment on this because i wanna see wut yall think. pce and thx.

Submit "Future world champions please!!!" to Digg Submit "Future world champions please!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Future world champions please!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Future world champions please!!!" to Google

Updated 06-28-2011 at 12:09 PM by the hybrid boxer

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I agree with the TNA-guys, though Bully Ray can do without a title, and the other five are better and more worthy.

I don't agree with Big Show - been there, done that, he can't move anymore -, Kofi - stale character, no mic skills, too many mannerisms, can't convincinly beat a bigger guy - and R-Thruth - too old, can't name one distinctive, convincing move in his arsenal.
    How can you talk about guys who deserve the world title in TNA and not mention the Pope. The guy is the best total package in the company. Angle is great, but he's older and about to be gone for the Olympics for a while. Styles really is a phenom, but his mic work is lacking. Joe is the man, but he needs a character adjustment. Matt Morgan could be on top if he would just not talk and keep to kicking ass. I think Daniels is awesome, but he's too skinny to be world champ. And Bully Ray is a great heel, but he's not getting any younger either. I'm not saying that these guys you mentioned don't deserve to be champs. They all have their claim. I was just pointing out their shortcomings. All I'm really saying is that the very top of the list should no doubt be the Pope. The man is spectacular in the ring, perfect shape, and when he's a face, he holds the crowd in the palm of his hand like putty. The guy oozes charisma, and that is what makes for a great champion. Thanks.
    I really really want to see the Pope as TNA champion, he could be the face of the company easily, I know it's "The House that AJ built" and AJ would be an awesome champ again as well, but I want to see Pope with it first, maybe get him the title and see a series of 5-7 matches with Styles for it? Just an idea
    cody rhodes : Wow cody defintey suprised me. He is an good athlete. And he is the best heel on wwe besides cm punk but he is leaving. Also is in his blood line he is destined to be great. he also has good mic skills as well.

What??? His dad (Dusty) didn't win a single title in WWF/E or WCW (the major companies during his wrestling days) and his HALF brother (Dustin) never got more than an IC title. So no he doesn't come from a World title blood line at all.

Bully Ray: he is the best heel today in wrestling. He has the size the attitude and the motivation. He great mic skills and cut some really good promos at times. Not only that he stepped up and proven he could have been a singles superstar a long time ago. he knows the bussines and got a huge win over aj at slamersary. he needs to be champ.

Hes too much of a chunky monkey to be a believable champ. He struggles with any match over 5 minutes and watching someone win and retain a title through cheating (I'm aware it's scripted that way) week in week out is boring as sin.

You've made some good pics there, but this list looks more like your wish list of people your a fan of rather than people who actually would carry off being champ well.
    URATOOL - You obviously have no idea what you are talking about, when you talk about Dusty Rhodes. Dusty Rhodes is a Hall of Famer, and he was a World Champion in NWA (if you actually know what that is) and has had a great career. He was one of the best in the 1980's and had a unique look and lots of charisma. So saying that Cody doesnt come from a great bloodline is absolute BS.

Now to the blog - I dont wanna see Big Show as champion, the guy should mainly be around to put people over, he is not getting younger and he is very limited in the ring at the moment, so I dont wanna see him.

R-Truth - His new gimmick is good, but I couldnt take him seriously as World Champion. There is many people in the WWE that I would rather see as World Champion than him, then again, there are also worser choices for a World Champion

Cody Rhodes - Definately agree, he should be World Champion soon. Personally I hope he wins the upcoming Money in the Bank.

Kofi Kingston - I think he is a midcarder for life. He doesnt have what it takes to become World Champion. He is very popular and can have good matches, but he botches many of his moves, and you rarely hear him talk at all.

Christian - Well yea one final run for 1-2 months would be nice to see. Im definately a Christian fan, but he should have been a World Champion years ago. Right now I have a feeling that its too late

John Morrison - I would love to see Miz vs Morrison for the WWE Title (not as in 1 match, but a lengthy feud). The thing is, Morrisons mic skills sucks, but he is so good in the ring, that I think that is enough to be World Champion. I think Smackdown would be a great place for Morrison to be World Champion

Bully Ray - Best heel in wrestling ... I can only laugh about that comment *cough* CM Punk *cough*. Even though he is a good heel, I think he is too old. His matches arent really good, unless its some extreme stipulation like a Last Man Standing

Daniels - Great in-ring. World Champion? Maybe. I dont think he has the "look" of a World Champion though. And well, his age is against him

Matt Morgan - Im not really a fan of him personally. I dont agree that he has solid mic skills. Maybe he could be a World Champion, but personally, I wouldnt like to see it.

Samoa Joe - First of all. His name is Samoa Joe and not Soman Joe. But I would like to see him as World Champion. He is unique in the ring and solid on the mic.

Kurt Angle - I guess he is leaving for a while for the Olympics, but when he comes back. Make him World Champion definately. I know I have used the age argument on a lot of guys, but Kurt Angle still got it, he has been World Champion before, and would be a believable World Champion. He got the Wrestling and mic skills to do it.

AJ Styles - Another guy I would like as World Champion. The mic skills are a bit against him, but like Morrison, his in-ring is good enough. And obviously he has been World Champion before, so why not ?
    Quote Originally Posted by lykkekage
    URATOOL - You obviously have no idea what you are talking about, when you talk about Dusty Rhodes. Dusty Rhodes is a Hall of Famer, and he was a World Champion in NWA (if you actually know what that is) and has had a great career. He was one of the best in the 1980's and had a unique look and lots of charisma. So saying that Cody doesnt come from a great bloodline is absolute BS.
    As I said. Dusty never won the World title in either WWF/E or WCW. Yes he won it in NWA. But lets face it. NWA was never considered the big leagues. So as I stated, Cody does not come from a World title blood line (well not one that actually means anything). Dusty for all his greatness was never champ. End of.
    You know .. When Dusty was in his prime, WCW wasnt around. It was called NWA, which had wrestlers like Dusty, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, The Road Warriors, Lex Luger and many more. So yes, it was the big leagues
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.