View RSS Feed

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK

*SPOILERS* CM Punk - MITB Theory

Rate this Entry
ROH-bots, TNA-marks, WWE-fan-boys. Regardless of how you feel about WWE, CM Punk's promo was the best ones done in WWE since Paul Heyman's on Vince McMahon a few years ago.

(For your viewing pleasure)

Obviously, WWE was behind Punk's promo 100% because we all know that Vince would never let that promo go on for that long. Not to mention that Raw was not truly live this week because of the double taping so if they really needed to, they could have cut that all out together.

Regardless, that is not what this is about. I have read a few theories on what may or may not happen that Money in the Bank Sunday when Cena and Punk square off and I am here to put in my two cents.

Theory #1: Punk Will Win and Walk With the Title
How can anyone honestly believe this? You really think McMahon is that dumb to put the title on someone whose contract is expiring? There is zero percent chance of this happening. To even further my position, you really thing Cena is going to lose and get fired when his huge Wrestlemania match is already booked?

Theory #2: Punk Wins, MITB Winner Takes Title, Cena stays on a Technicality
Not a bad option. Punk wins, crowd goes nuts, Lil' Jimmies cry their hearts out, Punk loses and the crows plus the IWC cry our hearts out. First, lets look at the MITB participants:

The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Alex Riley and Jack Swagger.

With Summerslam coming up in August, there is no way Cena is not in the main event. There is also no way WWE will have a face v face headlining the second biggest show of the year unless it's Cena v Orton. So lets get rid of the faces. Left we have:

The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, R-Truth, and Jack Swagger

I really do not think the The Miz will win again and R-Truth just had his shot. Swagger going to be taken out of Bourne to continue that feud so the only legit choice in my mind in Alberto.

Not that I want to see it, but I can see Punk winning and Alberto come down and take it away from him. Then the next night hearing that stupid computer say, "well since the belt never left WWE...blah, blah" and it's Super Cena v ADR at Summerslam.

Theory #3: Punk Wins
If Punk does win and there is no MITB cash in, you know that he already signed a few-month extension and will stay until he loses the belt. Cena will come back a one to two weeks later like the last time he was fired and challenge Punk again at Summerslam loser leaves WWE. Makes sense to me also.

Theory #4: Cena Wins Clean (Possible Cash-In) Chicago Riots
Without a doubt the least entertaining out of the bunch but I will not put it past WWE. Super Cena can very well strike again even though Punk is going to be insanely-over in his home town. Punk is going to take Cena to his "limit" no matter the outcome and could very well set up a cash in by Alberto setting up that Summerslam match-up.

The only thing we can all put money on is that Cena will be in the main event at Summerslam, with or without the belt. Let's all hope that WWE picks an entertaining way for this to all pan out. I have been wrong before, will be wrong again, and can be very well wrong right now, but below are my odds of which theory is going to happen:

Theory #1 - 0%
Theory #2 - 25%
Theory #3 - 35%
Theory #4 - 40%

Have your own theory? Want to bash my odds? Comment below!

As always, if you made it this far, thanks for the read.

Crack, out.

Submit "*SPOILERS* CM Punk - MITB Theory" to Digg Submit "*SPOILERS* CM Punk - MITB Theory" to del.icio.us Submit "*SPOILERS* CM Punk - MITB Theory" to StumbleUpon Submit "*SPOILERS* CM Punk - MITB Theory" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

great blog and the theroys make sense theroy 4 and theroy 2 will proble happen
    First timer here: What would be great, and unexpected, is Vince comes out and screws Cena, and Punk becomes Vince's new boy! Cena gets fired, IWC will cry out "Thank God!," but he comes from the crowds, crashing RAW events; I just have a feeling Vince will be involved somehow in the match. It would be great to see some outside talent come out, like when ECW invaded WWE so many years ago. I don't know--just a thought, and hope something different and historic comes from all this.
    You forgot the potential chicago screw job possiblity,
    New Nexus will somehow be involved
    Rue yes that would be awesome
    I would put theory 4 up tp 60%, theory 2 at 25%, theory 3 at 10%, theory 1 at 5%

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.