View RSS Feed

Watson1124

Buy/Sell Time!

Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.
BEFORE ALL OF YOU BLOG HATERS TRY AND RIP ME FOR DECISIONS YOU DONT AGREE WITH, REMEMBER THIS IS ALL OPINION. FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN OPINIONS.

- Obviously have to start with the face of the WWE. as much as you love him, as much as you hate him, a definite buy. It should be no argument as to the fact that John Cena is going stale but I understand that no one wants to admit that about their favorite wrestler. Despite the fact that he is extremely predictable however, as long as the little 5-year-old girls and boys are watching, it would be foolish not to buy this man.

- Randy Orton: Buy. Just look at his resume. The youngest world champion in wwe history has never fallen off. Great heel, great face, great character, great wrestler.

- Alberto Del Rio: WWE champion or not, selling seems to be the way to go. Dont get me wrong hes a good wrestler but nothing special. Mic skills are boring, in-ring performance is boring, not to mention ricardo rodriguez is annoying as hell. A one-time fluke champ. dont see a future here.

- CM Punk: Unpredictable, electrifying, show-stealing, shocking, the list could go forever. Definite buy. in-ring ability is great, one of the best on the mic in history. Who wouldnt buy the best in the world?

- The Miz: One of the toughest decisions. 6 months-1 year ago, a definite buy but lately not so much. mic skills are great. or should i say awesome? but can get a little repetitive at times. at the moment id probably sell but I would keep an eye on him because soon enough he'll be back at the top.

- Sheamus: Once again a couple months ago I definitely would buy but ever since his face turn he just kind of blends in. I love watching him in the ring, and he is very intimidating. Bring back the mean attitude and your first on my list to buy back. until then, sorry fella.

- John Morrison: I have a lot of respect for the man. Very unique style but thats about it. no mic skills and not very exciting (his style is very exciting, I just mean him as a person isnt). Sell.

- Christian: Sell. great but not very original. the shot after shot thing is getting old too. I mean lets face it, orton is just better. back of the line.

- I'd be mad at myself if I left out Michael Cole. this whole fake heel sham needs to go. you just werent meant to be a heel. your so transparent and obvious when your pretending to root for the bad guys. Sell for sure. announcers need to be unbiased and just call it down the middle. I vote Josh Matthews as the new voice of WWE.

Submit "Buy/Sell Time!" to Digg Submit "Buy/Sell Time!" to del.icio.us Submit "Buy/Sell Time!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Buy/Sell Time!" to Google

Tags: buy, sell
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    uhhh... what?
    not sure if I understand what this blog is all about, but if i did why would you sell Miz now if you expect him to get back on top? I would buy Miz now cheap, and watch the value increse.

Mark Henry is someone you should sell. Now he is on a roll witch increses value, but that can't go on forever so now is the time to sell
    Del Rio has a bright future like it or not. I see him going far.
    Orton is boring. He is worst than Del Rio. Disagree about Christian, creative is trying to convince the audience Orton is better.
    My brain hurts.... I didn't know we could buy wrestlers?!
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch176
    My brain hurts.... I didn't know we could buy wrestlers?!
    what a surprise. Another dumbass on here to take things so literally
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson1124
    what a surprise. Another dumbass on here to take things so literally
    what a surprise you dont know sarcasm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.