View RSS Feed

jrsckilla23

Loyal Fans Of The WWF/E

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.
This blog is for the True Loyal Fans who have been watching WWF/E for years now, I know there is allot of you out there who complain what WWE has become today in the internet or out in the street with your friends.

What is it that we don't like what WWE has become today??? IMO WWE should change there logo to WKE World Kid Entertainment because it seems to me they are just focusing on trying to entertain this lil kids more than the people who cheered, shouted, screamed, excitement and passionate of what they saw in Wrestling Entertainment. Do you really think all of these kids really show what the True Loyal fans have been doing for years and here it is again cheered, shouted, screamed, excitement and passionate??? No i don't think so they only cheer for 2 people John Cena & Randy Orton but the True Loyal Fans had there favorite Wrestler & Entertainer wither or not they liked him or disliked but we respected them Why?? cuz they gave us great Wrestling Matches that made jump up from our seats and cheered our lungs out and Promos that had us screaming with everything they said wither we liked him or not.

So my point in this blog is why we True Loyal Fans who have been watching this product we loved so much still watch it until today?? Where had all the passion, excitement, shouting and cheering has gone cuz i really don't hear it or feel it anymore so what's the point of watching it. People say well it's because of the PG Era killed everything i really don't think that has nothing to do with it but if i wanted to watch a PG show or movie i my as well be watching Disney Movies, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon cuz that's what i see in the WWE today. What happen to the Great Wrestling Matches, The Great Promos and most important where is the Entertainment at???

So to end this i just want to say is if we Loyal Fans stop watching WWE and give it to this new Generation i have a feeling Mcmahon will change his ways and will join our Kiss Our Asses Club because without us TRUE LOYAL FANS Vince wouldn't be SHIT!! today. There is allot of people in this world don't watch wrestling for the same reasons of what the WWE has become today. I ask people, friends and family if they watch wrestling most of them tell me "I use to but now it's just BORING" i got that allot.

So Leave Your Thoughts....

[IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/wwf-logo.jpg[/IMG]
[B]GET THE "F" OUT....BRING THE "F" BACK LOL[/B]

Submit "Loyal Fans Of The WWF/E" to Digg Submit "Loyal Fans Of The WWF/E" to del.icio.us Submit "Loyal Fans Of The WWF/E" to StumbleUpon Submit "Loyal Fans Of The WWF/E" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just because you cater to kids doesn't mean you have to lack quality. I was born in 1985 and have always been a wrestling fan. I remember watching the Wrestlemania where HBK and Bret Hart wrestled in an iron man match and being enthralled. I loved the Legion of Doom because they worked so well in tandem with one another (and they're from my home town Chicago). Plus in addition to Hart and HBK the WWF had guys like Yokozuna who was as legit a heel as there could be, Diesel, Undertaker...all of whom held the championship and put on very good matches. When was the last time Cena had a match where he executed more than 90 seconds offense; hell when was the last match he was in where you didn't feel ripped off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyrysm
    Just because you cater to kids doesn't mean you have to lack quality. I was born in 1985 and have always been a wrestling fan. I remember watching the Wrestlemania where HBK and Bret Hart wrestled in an iron man match and being enthralled. I loved the Legion of Doom because they worked so well in tandem with one another (and they're from my home town Chicago). Plus in addition to Hart and HBK the WWF had guys like Yokozuna who was as legit a heel as there could be, Diesel, Undertaker...all of whom held the championship and put on very good matches. When was the last time Cena had a match where he executed more than 90 seconds offense; hell when was the last match he was in where you didn't feel ripped off?
    You talk as if cena can't put on a good match. Yes he's bland. Yes he's boring. Yes he's annoying. Yes a good gist of his matches involve 10 minutes of him getting his ass beat just to turn around and do the 5 moves of doom for the win. But given the right story and opponent he can put on great matches. Remember on raw where he lost to hbk? That was like an hour long battle and it was awesome. Stellar performance from both guys. How about the first match up he had with swagger? He made swagger look like an impressive up and comer. Which he is. Hell swagger hasn't even reached his prime yet and is already one of the better one.... Wait.... I feel as if I got off point here
    BINGO! Someone else has figured out the obvious solution to the problem! Hats off to you jrsckilla23...its always good to see when someone else on this site gets it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer23
    ive been watching wrestling my whole life and i think i will never be able to not watch it as the other guy said jsut adapt to it and thats what i do...but i understand what your saying and i believe it will have a change in the near future
    Adapt my ass. What you're really saying is, take whatever the WWE gives you because its the WWE!
    Quote Originally Posted by spidercentz
    In my opinion kids are more mature than the so-called "mature" fans.
    Haha agreed! I never seen a bunch of men bitch about wrestling then the so-called "kiddies" but thats the IWC for you.
    "I use to(like it) but now it's just BORING" cause jrsckilla23 said so,,,,lolzzzzz
    Agreed with every word u said no matter what others say,,,,
    For me it just seems like there is a lack of passion that there once was. As said before you don't need to have risque storylines for it to be great.(although a few wouldn't hurt) Look at the early 90's and 80's they were family friendly and the product was still great. It just doesn't seem like they try anymore. The point where I saw it really hit rock bottom was around the time Eddie passed but it started a year or two after WWE bought WCW amd ECW.

There is a problem with the WWE's new talent most of them seem to lack in-ring or mic skills(many times both) and really lack anything that makes them stand out.(like a gimmick or a really unique wrestling style/move.) Then when they do get a great young talent they drop the ball take Lo-ki, CM Punk or the Hart Dynasty for example. I really don't understand why WWE has a problem creating great young talent when ROH and even TNA can do can do it. TNA's problem is they bloated their roster with legends which isn't allowing their young guys get the amount of exposure they deserve but lets get back on topic since we are talking about the WWE here.

Besides dropping the ball with young stars they seem to be doing it with existing ones too. Chavo Guerrero is one of the biggest examples he has a lot of talent but after Eddie passed they kicked him to the curb and made him a mid-card jobber. Kane was another example up until last year.

The final thing is Cena. He really isn't that great in the ring and he has no decent gimmick or character to really make up for that. All he has are mic skills which are nothing without either in-ring ability or a character/gimmick unless you want to be an announcer or manager. I used to like Cena back when he had his rapper gimmick and even the first few times he used the "guy that wins with the odds against him" gimmick. That gimmick got old years ago he needs a big revamp of his character, even the best gimmicks can't last forever. Look at the Undertaker for example, he said the reason he did the American Badass gimmick was because his Deadman gimmick was getting stale.
    Updated 06-28-2011 at 06:05 PM by wrestlingfan316
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.