View RSS Feed

jrsckilla23

Loyal Fans Of The WWF/E

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.
This blog is for the True Loyal Fans who have been watching WWF/E for years now, I know there is allot of you out there who complain what WWE has become today in the internet or out in the street with your friends.

What is it that we don't like what WWE has become today??? IMO WWE should change there logo to WKE World Kid Entertainment because it seems to me they are just focusing on trying to entertain this lil kids more than the people who cheered, shouted, screamed, excitement and passionate of what they saw in Wrestling Entertainment. Do you really think all of these kids really show what the True Loyal fans have been doing for years and here it is again cheered, shouted, screamed, excitement and passionate??? No i don't think so they only cheer for 2 people John Cena & Randy Orton but the True Loyal Fans had there favorite Wrestler & Entertainer wither or not they liked him or disliked but we respected them Why?? cuz they gave us great Wrestling Matches that made jump up from our seats and cheered our lungs out and Promos that had us screaming with everything they said wither we liked him or not.

So my point in this blog is why we True Loyal Fans who have been watching this product we loved so much still watch it until today?? Where had all the passion, excitement, shouting and cheering has gone cuz i really don't hear it or feel it anymore so what's the point of watching it. People say well it's because of the PG Era killed everything i really don't think that has nothing to do with it but if i wanted to watch a PG show or movie i my as well be watching Disney Movies, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon cuz that's what i see in the WWE today. What happen to the Great Wrestling Matches, The Great Promos and most important where is the Entertainment at???

So to end this i just want to say is if we Loyal Fans stop watching WWE and give it to this new Generation i have a feeling Mcmahon will change his ways and will join our Kiss Our Asses Club because without us TRUE LOYAL FANS Vince wouldn't be SHIT!! today. There is allot of people in this world don't watch wrestling for the same reasons of what the WWE has become today. I ask people, friends and family if they watch wrestling most of them tell me "I use to but now it's just BORING" i got that allot.

So Leave Your Thoughts....

[IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/wwf-logo.jpg[/IMG]
[B]GET THE "F" OUT....BRING THE "F" BACK LOL[/B]

Submit "Loyal Fans Of The WWF/E" to Digg Submit "Loyal Fans Of The WWF/E" to del.icio.us Submit "Loyal Fans Of The WWF/E" to StumbleUpon Submit "Loyal Fans Of The WWF/E" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WWE were always marketed for the Kids as a priority. Look at the 80s. Look at the early 90s. Heck, the Attitude era was only successful because immaturity in general was so low then.

The WWE always targeted the newer markets over the old. Those who watched it in the WWWF were push aside for the 80s. Those of the 80s push to the Attitude Era. And that era pushed to the Current Generation.

Those kids who are watching now are cheering for Cena like we did when we were kids cheering for Hulk Hogan. If we really want wrestling to grow, we have to adapt. We can't alienate those who wouldn't be interested in the technical aspects of wrestling like we have since we watched it from the beginning/earliest.
    ive been watching wrestling my whole life and i think i will never be able to not watch it as the other guy said jsut adapt to it and thats what i do...but i understand what your saying and i believe it will have a change in the near future
    What happens when we die or grow too old to watch wrestling then? Where does the WWE go to if they don't build up a fan base of young children now? They continue making shows to old age pensioners? No, the simple fact is that just like the WWE are bukding up the young wrestlers in preparation for the future, they are also building up the young fans in preparation for the future.
    Vince isn't stupid, he knows that he has loyal fans who have been cheering for his product all their lives, but he also knows that we wont always be around. If Vince doesn't look to the children now, then it will seriously hurt the WWE down the road. Whether you like it or not, the children are becoming WWE's lifeline, they are the ones who have an entire life or supporting the product to look forward to. Vince realises this, and you need to too.
    Who says kids cant be true loyal fans? I know I was as one! I think it is changing too though.. those cena kids are growing up after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan
    WWE were always marketed for the Kids as a priority. Look at the 80s. Look at the early 90s. Heck, the Attitude era was only successful because immaturity in general was so low then.

The WWE always targeted the newer markets over the old. Those who watched it in the WWWF were push aside for the 80s. Those of the 80s push to the Attitude Era. And that era pushed to the Current Generation.

Those kids who are watching now are cheering for Cena like we did when we were kids cheering for Hulk Hogan. If we really want wrestling to grow, we have to adapt. We can't alienate those who wouldn't be interested in the technical aspects of wrestling like we have since we watched it from the beginning/earliest.
    Agreed Rasslin_Fan.
    I know forums are a place to gripe but you're right the WWE is smart to hook young generation who become older folks like us who still watch!
    In my opinion kids are more mature than the so-called "mature" fans.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.