View RSS Feed

jrsckilla23

WrestleMania: Passing of the Torch

Rate this Entry
Hey was up everybody I was thinking about this the other day I though i would share this with you but let's get to the point on Passing of the Torch IMO....

Wrestlemania 6 - It was Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior the two top faces in the WWE went head to head for the WWE Championship and Intercontinental which we all knew Hogan was kind of passing the torch to the second face of the company Warrior. I was rooting for Ultimate Warrior cuz i never liked Hogan when i was started to watch wrestling but this was exciting Match i think but did Warrior actually deserve to get the torch passed to him cuz after just a couple of years after that match Warrior left the WWE.

Wrestlemania 12 - Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels one of my greatest matches of all time. Bret Hart was the face of the company while Shawn Michaels was the Second as these two went head to head for the WWE Championship as the torched was passed to the Showstopper Shawn Michaels i was rooting for both of them cuz they both are clearly the best in the ring and gave us a very great match especially wrestling for an Hour in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match. Does Shawn Michaels deserve to get the torched pass to him Yes!!! because he gave us great matches thru out the years.

Wrestlemania 18 - The Rock vs Hulk Hogan two of the biggest Icons in WWE history gave us a great match i don't want to go to much detail on the match cuz we all saw it but the only thing that got me pissed was when all the fans turned on The Rock and cheered for Hogan, Yes we know Hogan put wrestling entertainment on the map but The Rock entertained us with everything Promos, Wrestling Matches and Entertaining the fans. Well Hogan passed the torch to The Rock which IMO was a very good decision cuz The Rock deserved it.

Which leads me to this....

Wrestlemania 28 - The Rock vs John Cena those of you that have read my blog you guys know I Ain't a Cena fan but these two are going head to head and IMO i really don't think this match should happen because i really don't think Cena deserves to get the torch pass to him cuz first he's not really that entertaining to people who are 18 and over, he doesn't give us something exciting in wrestling matches as he always does the same and win all the time. Like I said about Wrestlemania 28 The Rock gave us everything to be on our feet and screaming our lungs out which clearly Cena don't do unless your 15 and under who like him. So my question to you is does Cena really deserve to get the torch pass to him??? Does he need another victory at Wrestlemania against someone who is a Billion times better than him and especially at his hometown well i for one Don't think Cena deserves it yet i think he needs another 9 more years to get everyones Respect inside the Wrestling Ring.

Once again Leave Your Thoughts but if i left anything out just let me know...

[IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/rockbottomjohn-cena.jpg[/IMG]
[B]THERE IS ONLY ONE GREAT ONE AND THATS THE PEOPLES CHAMPION[/B]

Submit "WrestleMania: Passing of the Torch" to Digg Submit "WrestleMania: Passing of the Torch" to del.icio.us Submit "WrestleMania: Passing of the Torch" to StumbleUpon Submit "WrestleMania: Passing of the Torch" to Google

Updated 06-23-2011 at 11:26 AM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I have to say you sold Hogan Vs Warrior waaaay short in your blog. The match was at the time history making to young fans back then. The warrior won the royal rumble and was already the IC champ one step away from becoming the champ. He vowed to watch Hogan's back until WM and then all beats where of. The match was Hugh the crowd was deeply into and for the 1st time in WWF history Hulk Hogan lose cleanly in the ring a WM. How can you sell that match so short?

HBK Vs Bret was never about passing the torch, it was about establishment for the 2 of the in the WWF'S New Generation.

And for the record John Cena has had the torch passed to him by the Undertaker back in 2004. Look it up or find the articles that have Taker Praising Cena.
    wwe kinda screwed themselves if they are plannin for cena to win cause the rock is loved more than cena so rocky loosing too cena would piss people off and since it is gonna be in the rocks hometown its gonna piss off that crowd especially.
    i can just imagine cena getting the 1,2,3 and him getting booed out of the arena
    people will skitz it :S
    Quote Originally Posted by PureMetalftw!
    wwe kinda screwed themselves if they are plannin for cena to win cause the rock is loved more than cena so rocky loosing too cena would piss people off and since it is gonna be in the rocks hometown its gonna piss off that crowd especially.
    i can just imagine cena getting the 1,2,3 and him getting booed out of the arena
    people will skitz it :S
    If memory serves me correctly, the Wrestlemaina fans in Toronto booed The Rock beating Hulk Hogan. So technically, WWE didn't screw themselves. They booked the biggest Wrestlemaina match of the decade, The Rock vs John Cena in a dream match. If Cena wins, it will piss off the IWC i'm sure but no one can deny that this match will be $$$$$$$ in Vince's pocket.
    The torch has already been passed to Cena by Stone Cold in his hall of fame.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.