View RSS Feed

bladesyGTS

Another TVPG bitch and moan!

Rate this Entry
Hi all! this is my first blog soo please bare with me!

As you can tell this is gonna be a whinge about WWE being PG, ill try to keep it brief and to the point.

The other day i was bored and nothing on TV soo i thought i'd put wrestlemania 24 on ( the last non-PG mania' ) it wasn't an exactly amazing mania but it was way better than the slaver WWE currently produce us!

There was some really good matches in the even, including undertaker vs EDGE, which was an amazing back and forth match up! and also i noticed the 'divas' were actually used properly not just eye candy like they are now!

also the opening match up ( finlay vs JBL ) wasn't one of the 'major' matches but was a good match and opening fight, and even the story line leading up to it was really good one, with JBL attacking hornswoggle, and all the crap with him being VKM ' bastard son ' and JBL announcing that hornswoggle was finlay's son and soo on. now were lucky to see a storyline like that with main eventers

now that brings me to storylines, 3 years ago before PG came and slapped 'wresting' in the face, they were some pretty good story lines..... now in PG all we seem to get is 'why does everyone love cena' ' fruity pebbles' basicially every damn story line involves every 'superstar' jealous of cena, and it got too damn repetitive 2 year ago! WWE creative just sucks nowadays, because if im honest, ive seen better story lines on Tom and Jerry when i was a kid, at least they had a point!

im gonna stop there with the cena rants, every blog has them, and yes not many of like him, i also can't stand him, but there no point ranting on about him, theres 500 other blogs that rant on about 'supercena'

now the one thing that pisees me off and many other is the fact amazing 'wrestlers' (<-- naughty word now remember ) get under used and left hung out to dry, CM punk, amazing wrestler, got the mic skills to match and is the greatest heel in the company, a few years ago when he was used properly... simply amazing! not in PG hes turning into a joke especially with this new nexus bullshit! and especially last year with SES against big show! and when punk leaves very soon, hes gonna leave a big hole in the company no one can fill!

finially why aint zack ryder being used?? yeah maybe he aint the best wrestler but hes got the mic skills , and one of the most popular stars to emerge in PG and he gets no TV time, look Vince you brought back bryan danielson last year casue WE wanted him in the company, you can't ignore your fans, give us ryder and the push he deserves!!

thanks for reading and apologies for any mistakes i made, probably a few spelling cock ups too, leave your comments below and let me know what you think, WWWYKI!

Submit "Another TVPG bitch and moan!" to Digg Submit "Another TVPG bitch and moan!" to del.icio.us Submit "Another TVPG bitch and moan!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Another TVPG bitch and moan!" to Google

Updated 06-20-2011 at 11:29 AM by bladesyGTS (spelling mistake in title)

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

I agree the story lines lack, characters lack charisma, and they are not building new stars. What really pisses me off that the heels are being buried bad. Every match should be 50% chance for the heel to win and the face to win. It's 80% for face 20% heel. Exept for Cena and Orton it's 99.9% chance of them winning.
    agreed, for example 2/3 years ago the great khali was feuding with the undertaker, 2 months ago when it was 'the rocks' birthday he was dressed up as a damn tooth fairy! least hes got a storyline now where he's not a joke!
    and WWE should try to bring back the boogeyman, but if they did they wont have him be as grotesque and creepy as he was before, knowing WWE they would give him story lines where he scares the kids and 'supercena' saves the lil' jimmys from the boogeyman and then hes completely buried, and also if R-truth isn't wwe champion by the end of the year its criminal! love his new gimmick since turning heel
    I'm convinced that it's a conspiracy ^
    I also miss when heels could win.
    Updated 06-22-2011 at 12:01 AM by zrdt12
    PG has absolutely nothing to do with the lack of storyline and mechanic and predictive wrestling. Two different phenomena, which co-incidently are present in the current era.

Cursing and bleeding aren't necessary to produce good wrestling. When I see Ric Flair bleeding again I just think: dude, not necessary.. though I agree sometimes it adds to the impact (Undertaker vs. Triple H part I, hammer shot to the head, for instance). But if that's all we have to miss, so be it.

My point is: personally I'd like the PG to go, but it's not the (only, main) reason WWE isn't as good as it used to be. The main reason is lack of roster depth, bad writing, and so-so wrestling. I truly believe you can make PG-wrestling work, maybe it's harder, but possible.
    WWE Creative Team = Right To Censor
    Quote Originally Posted by Marx
    PG has absolutely nothing to do with the lack of storyline and mechanic and predictive wrestling. Two different phenomena, which co-incidently are present in the current era.

Cursing and bleeding aren't necessary to produce good wrestling. When I see Ric Flair bleeding again I just think: dude, not necessary.. though I agree sometimes it adds to the impact (Undertaker vs. Triple H part I, hammer shot to the head, for instance). But if that's all we have to miss, so be it.

My point is: personally I'd like the PG to go, but it's not the (only, main) reason WWE isn't as good as it used to be. The main reason is lack of roster depth, bad writing, and so-so wrestling. I truly believe you can make PG-wrestling work, maybe it's harder, but possible.
    I completely agree Marx. WWE being PG has nothing to do with the WWE creatives. It just means that WWE needs to step there games up.
    I respect Cena the man, he's a hard worker, and does what he's payed to do.. make Vince more money, he works his ass off every day.. the CHARACTER on the other hand.. is a soggy mix up of Superman, GI Joe and Vanilla Ice.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.