View RSS Feed

jrsckilla23

Let's Give It Up For Cena and Orton

Rate this Entry
Ok my previous blog people were upset about a picture and i comment i wrote but there won't be any of that in this blog. This is to talk about Capitol Punishment Heavyweight & WWE Championship and the WWE.

John Cena i don't know about you but that name is getting annoying that's why i put mute when he comes out and fast forward his matches but i do watch his PPV matches just to see if he has something different but i haven't seen anything but the same. Tonight we saw the same thing he get's the offense then gets beat up and then here comes super Cena boom! it's over but this time he got help from a little jimmy just to make the rest of the lil one's happy. IMO this was another sorry PPV how long is Cena gonna keep that title until Wrestlemania against The Great One and if he does well I'm hoping The Rock wins so that Next Year The Rock will be able to Entertain us for a couple of months.

Why is Randy Orton ever since his face turn he keeps burying talented Wrestlers, Yes we know Christian leg was under the ropes so that they can continue there Story line but why couldn't they just give the Title to Christian WWE needs a Heel Champion right now but i just know that Christian will get the title soon.

I'm just wondering if WWE wants to bring these young guys so they can keep making them stars but how can they if they just get buried by Randy Orton & John Cena it's funny how these two can get a clean finish with there Signature Move but why does every wrestler excuse me sorry "Superstars" use there move and they kick out or if they get the win it's by outside interference but if this keeps going on every Monday Night, Every Smackdown and Every PPV i think WWE are moving to NICKELODEON OR THE DISNEY CHANNEL LOL! nah just playing but if that happens I think Adults should stop watching it.

THE best part of the Night CM Punk won FINALLY!!

Go ahead and Leave Your Thoughts

[IMG][IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/rockbottomjohn-cena.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

[B]THERE IS ONLY ONE GREAT ONE AND THATS THE PEOPLES CHAMPION[/B]

Submit "Let's Give It Up For Cena and Orton" to Digg Submit "Let's Give It Up For Cena and Orton" to del.icio.us Submit "Let's Give It Up For Cena and Orton" to StumbleUpon Submit "Let's Give It Up For Cena and Orton" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmark
    agreed...rock should win and keep it for a couple of months and lose it in a triple threat or somethin.........he's not ready to pass d torch yet...!
    Actually, The Rock is ready to pass the torch. The Rock as a wrestler/WWE Superstar is pretty much over and he should have no business winning the WWE Championship unless hes going to wrestle full-time again. That wouldn't be fair to Cena to play second fiddle to The Rock who has been gone for 7 years, only to come back and challenge him to a match at Wrestlemaina 28. I'm a HUGE fan of The Rock but he should pass the torch to Cena by Cena beating him at Wrestlemaina 28, similar to Hogan passing The Rock the torch at Wrestlemaina 18.

And another thing, I don't know why some of you bitch about Cena retaining his WWE Championship and Randy Orton retaining his World Heavyweight Championship at Capitol Punishment. We all knew R-Truth wasn't going to win the title just yet and that he still was going to be in a feud with John Cena and also, we all knew that Christian wasn't going to win the World Heavyweight Championship as they are expanding the Randy Orton/Christian feud. Cena and Orton winning isn't the end of the world people. They will lose the title at some point.

Instead bitching about the predictability of John Cena and Randy Orton's World title reigns, wouldn't it be smart to see where it leads to? Just a thought.
    Agree with every word u said m8,,Great blog,even better pic,,i was one of the guys criticized the image of ur last blog but u sure have make amends this time,,M a big hater of cena character,but i knew he would win @ C.P,The idea of THE GREAT ONE winning & keeping the title for 2 months is great,,but most of us know that's not gonna happen
    Updated 06-20-2011 at 10:59 AM by nafeesgreat1
    Agree completely with you!great blog + great photo lol.Christian should have won the belt atleast if not R truth and The Rock should win and keep the belt for abit and have 1 last run that would be more than Awesome..He is my Favourite and hel Forever be the Peoples champ!
    Thank You, I totally agree with you. WWE and specially Cena have lost their momentum. I'm really tired of Super-Cena and the Cenation. Why can't Vince give Cena a changeover and make him disappear for a while and bring him back as super-heel. He should cut the Marine and Thug-life crap and make a Sting-like makeover. I don't and can't see any improvement for WWE, so I have decided to take some time off from WWE and just focus on UFC. People plz give me information when Cena retires or leaves WWE, then I'll maybe tune back.
    it would be a great storyline to have the rock win at wrestlemania 28 and then just decide to never defend the title!!!!!!!
    if they are gonna keep cena face (which they will) they will have to have the rock turn heel. Imagine he was too big for wwe again and decided to keep the wwe championship in hollywood, cutting awesome promo's in that heel way of his. Refuse to defend it until summerslam, build the shit out of that event.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.