View RSS Feed

jrsckilla23

Never Give Up Cenation

Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average.
Did you think this was a post to Hype or Make John Cena look good well no cuz I ain't a Cena fan never was and never will.

First do you think Cena he made his shirts like Hustle, Loyalty and Respect, Never Give Up Cenation because he knew someday The Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Triple H or any other wrestler that is so popular with WWE fans would come back and face him and try to have everyone behind him in the matches?

Well certainly that ain't happening for Cena as whenever he faces a legend, icon or just simply the best before his time he still gets boooed like crazy i mean he still gets a mix reaction all the time but My Question to all of you is Hustle, Loyalty and Respect???.....I mean does he really Hustle to give us a real good entertaining match or a really good promo NO!.....Loyalty ok we all know he's Loyal to WWE because he brags about it all the time but the only thing he's Loyalty is his Lil Fans & girls cuz those are most of his fans who cheer for him.....Respect What do we need to respect about his man, I mean i respect it's a long list but The Rock, Austin, HBK, Bret Hart, Undertaker, Macho Man, Benoit, Y2J, Mick Foley, Ric Flair, Triple H, Kurt Angle, and other great Main Eventers & Mid-Card wrestlers all gave us a good wrestling match, good promos and great entertainment does Cena give us that I don't think so what do we need to give this guy respect cuz he does Make A Wish for the kids but that's outside the Entertainment business I'm talking about when you go LIVE! on Raw or Smackdown. I really don't know what people see in this guy but to be honest NEVER GIVE UP CENATION I Think it's time YOU GIVE UP on this so called entertainer.

So go ahead and leave your thoughts...

[IMG]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/CenaHurt.jpg[/IMG]

[B][SIZE="2"]THE BEST THING THAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE WWE[/SIZE][/B]

Submit "Never Give Up Cenation" to Digg Submit "Never Give Up Cenation" to del.icio.us Submit "Never Give Up Cenation" to StumbleUpon Submit "Never Give Up Cenation" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Not a fan of Cena the gimmick, but the image of him being injured, with you stating that it would be the best thing to happen to the wwe is just fucked up, I mean seriously all this man has done is go in every day and play the character he was given as best as he can, and for you to wish injury on him for that shows that you are a worthless, pointless sorry excuse for a human being. How bad is your life that you honestly want someone to be seriously injured just because you don't like the character he plays on TV? Grow the hell up.
    [QUOTE]Not a fan of Cena the gimmick, but the image of him being injured, with you stating that it would be the best thing to happen to the wwe is just fucked up, I mean seriously all this man has done is go in every day and play the character he was given as best as he can, and for you to wish injury on him for that shows that you are a worthless, pointless sorry excuse for a human being. How bad is your life that you honestly want someone to be seriously injured just because you don't like the character he plays on TV? Grow the hell up. [/QUOTE]

I logged on just to agree with this. That is all.
    This has got to be the most pointless blog I have ever read. Not because of your thoughts on Cena's HLR catchprase and trademark but the end of your blog where you said Cena getting injured would be the best thing to happen to the WWE. Wishing harm on a person is down right wrong and shows that your maturity is at its all time low. Not only did you make yourself look like a moron but you wished harm on a man that is being told what to do by WWE creatives. My advice for you is to step away from watching wrestling and get some series help.
    Wow! If I had read a blog by you which seriously analyses any aspect of anything to do with sports entertainment and then this one, I would lose all respect for you and then pity you.

As much as Cena's character doesn't appeal to anyone over the age of 10, it makes for an interesting character. Not in terms of wrestling ability or promos (because I don't think there's all that much there now his rapper gimmick is gone and his Five Moves of Doom began), but in regards to the reaction he gets from the crowd and how other superstars work with it. Just think of his match against RVD at One Night Stand, that was awesome because of the heat Cena got.

Also, to show no respect for him as a person is ridiculous. Cena is part of WWE because he loves it, and, as Asher said, he is just playing his gimmick as best he can.

My advice is to never post another blog entry again. After this, anyone who has watched wrestling for more than a year will write you off as an immature child who hasn't realised that if they hate the WWE's top superstar so much they can easily switch the channel during his air time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr
    Not a fan of Cena the gimmick, but the image of him being injured, with you stating that it would be the best thing to happen to the wwe is just fucked up, I mean seriously all this man has done is go in every day and play the character he was given as best as he can, and for you to wish injury on him for that shows that you are a worthless, pointless sorry excuse for a human being. How bad is your life that you honestly want someone to be seriously injured just because you don't like the character he plays on TV? Grow the hell up.

100 % agreed,,i enjoyed the whole blog,,Hate the cena character more then any 1,,but the image & the statement with it ????!!?!??!?!?!,,, come on man,,
    same old shit people angry over cena LIVE with it or dont watch wwe he ante going anywhere
    Who honestly hopes someone gets injured or has a career cut short? I wish I could take a picture of your blog in a neckbrace with the quote saying best thing to ever happen to IWC. Cena is a great ambassador for wrestling the guy does so much for the troops and for make a wish. Say what you want about his character in the ring. But never wish ill upon anyone period.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.