View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

STATE OF THE 'E: I Have A List!

Rate this Entry
Okay, again I have been side tracked like a goldfish bumping its head on the glass one to many times. I'm sorry. The other 4 FCW blogs are on their way, I promise. But, more things come along my way to ensure that I keep myself busy scratching my head at how insane some of these Professional Wrestlers egos can be.

Recently, the Interwebs EXPLODED because Kurt "freakin" Angle made a statement about where he was placed on:

THE TOP 50 WWE SUPERSTARS OF ALL-TIME

Mind you... the list was created in friggin' 2010 and he's bitching about it now? Really? Really? REALLY? Yes Miz, he really is. I mean, here's their list:

#50 – Killer Kowalski
#49 – Batista
#48 – "Ravishing" Rick Rude
#47 – Bob Backlund
#46 – Dory Funk Jr.
#45 – Jeff Hardy
#44 – Nick Bockwinkel
#43 – Kane
#42 – Sgt. Slaughter
#41 – Jack Brisco
#40 – Big Show
#39 – Jake "The Snake" Roberts
#38 – "Superstar" Billy Graham
#37 – Junkyard Dog
#36 – Gorilla Monsoon
#35 – "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers
#34 – Kurt Angle
#33 – Mick Foley
#32 – "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka
#31 – The Iron Sheik
#30 – Pat Patterson
#29 – Randy Orton
#28 – "Classie" Freddie Blassie
#27 – The Fabulous Moolah
#26 – "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase
#25 – Chris Jericho
#24 – Bruno Sammartino
#23 – Hulk Hogan
#22 – Terry Funk
#21 – Lou Thesz
#20 – Jerry "The King" Lawler
#19 – Edge
#18 – N/A
#17 – Dusty Rhodes/Ric Flair (Tie)
#16 – John Cena
#15 – "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig
#14 – "Macho Man" Randy Savage
#13 – Gorgeous George
#12 – Triple H
#11 – Eddie Guerrero
#10 – "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
#9 – Rey Mysterio
#8 – Andre The Giant
#7 – Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
#6 – Harley Race
#5 – The Rock
#4 – Bret "The Hitman" Hart
#3 – Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 – The Undertaker
#1 – Shawn Michaels
Kurt is #34 there. When you look at everyone else there, how dare he complain? In all honesty, he should be glad he's even on the list. After he betrayed VKM like that a few years ago, he's lucky he's even there. It's true, It's DAMN true! Those other people after him (#33-#1) have done a ton more for the business in general than he ever has. Yes Kurt, we understand you're a REAL Wrestler, and you're fantastic at it. The point is, this list is biased. Big time.

It serves the WWE's corporate agenda to soothe their ego. You know what's fun about lists? ANYONE CAN MAKE ONE! Here's my list of my personal favorite Professional Wrestlers of all time:

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Shawn Michaels
Dusty Rhodes
Mick Foley
Sting
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Triple H
Chris Benoit

Bret Hart
Daniel Bryan (Danielson)
Big Show
UnderTaker
Ric Flair
"Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig
"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase
Edge
PAC (Not X)
The Rock

Andre The Giant
BxB Hulk
Ultimo Dragon
Alberto Del Rio
AJ Styles
Terry Funk
Kurt Angle
Goldberg
Raven
Harley Race

"The Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers
The Iron Sheik
Bob Backlund
Sabu
Crimson (I know he's new but, that dude can go!)
Christian
Jushin "Thunder" Liger
Dynamite Kid
Killer Kowalski
Bruno Sammartino

Austin Aries
Tyler Black
Owen Hart
Brian Pillman
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
Arn Anderson
"Ravishing" Rick Rude
"The King Of Old School" Steve Corino
William Regal
Do some people out there probably think it sucks or that someone should be somewhere they're not? Of course they do but you know what? They can f*** off. It's my list. My opinion. MY OPINION! That's what is so fantastic about lists. Anyone can create one and they'll all be different. Angle may believe that he's the GREATEST OF ALL-TIME and he's right. In the world of WRESTLING, he's my number one guy. In PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING, nowhere near. At least he's #27 on mine though. But when ego gets hurt... this is the type of shit vommited from a keyboard:

“I was #34 of Wwe All time Greatest? Tell You what, take Me off the list. I’d rather not be on it, if I wasn’t top 5. Who Ranks Wrestlers?

I have never been More Insulted By Wwe top 50.#34 to Me Is a kick to the balls!Take Me out of ratings.please.U think fans will buy that crap

Shawn Michaels Deserves #1. He has Been Putting On Awesome Matches for Well Over 20something Years. I Will Not Complain. It is What It Is!!!”
After that of course, Mick Foley, who was #33 (One spot above Kurt) replied only as he could:

“I was pretty happy to be #33 on @WWE Greatest Stars of All Time. Guessing Kurt Angle wasn’t so pleased to be #34 – kind or a perfectionist.

My youmger kids are SO into trying to guess the top 10 stars of all-time. Really didn’t picture myself watching @WWE DVD’s a few years ago.”
Which apparently got Angle feeling like a box of douchebags because quickly after Foley tweeted his remark... Angle issued an apology:

Want to Apologize to Everyone that I disrespected with My Comments about Wwe's Rankings. I truly Am Proud to Be in Top 50. Thank U 2 Wwe.
I'm sure we'll get news that his Twitter was hacked again and that he's stuck in a patch of ice somewhere in September, in Arizona. Because he's bat shit crazy and that's how he rolls! Either way, it's no surprise that Angle wants in the 2012 Olymipcs and he wants one more run in THE 'E before its all said and done so please Mr. Angle... watch your freakin' mouth!

That's it for this one, comment, question, berate me, crucify me... just talk about it. I really want to hear everyone's thoughts here. Thanks a lot. Remember to check us out in all of the various forms of communications:

The Website

The Podcast

The YouTube (Search STATE OF THE 'E)

The FaceBook (Search STATE OF THE 'E)

Thanks a lot everyone!

Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: I Have A List!" to Digg Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: I Have A List!" to del.icio.us Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: I Have A List!" to StumbleUpon Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: I Have A List!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have no idea who decided to place Rey Mysterio as #9.
    kurt angle, stop being a turd..
    Sooo Rey is before... Eddie, Macho Man, Mr.Perfect, Edge,Y2J, and Angle....ERRRRRRRR! WRONG! Were they drinking when they made this list? Don't get me wrong I like Rey just as much as the next guy but he isn't even the most popular guy in the WWE now (not to mention he's far ahead of those two guys as well) just sayin

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.