View RSS Feed

NiFe628

List of A-Z Problems of the WWE

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.
In this blog, I will simply go down the line, addressing problems in the WWE.

A-Austin needs to come back and wrestle. Recent reports have stated that he said he still has "Fuel in the tank" persay. That said, chances are he likely won't, as he is focused on his outside projects.

B- Bad booking. Simply put, the "WWE All Star" edition of Monday Night RAW had some iffy matches. ie, a 7 on 7 Divas match that lasted a total of 3 minutes.

C- Christian never should have been heel. He had a good amount of momentum as a fan favorite. That said, It shouldn't exactly ruin his reign as a Heel.

D - Dolph Ziggler needs to be used more.

E - ECW. Never should have been cancelled for NXT. Think about it; Atleast ECW had the same ratings as they did on TNN. NXT hardly beat ECW rating-rise, and even that is a shock.

F - Fire Evan Bourne. I know that I might get heat for saying that, but it's not because I have anything against him. It's the fact that he's never used. Atleast in ROH, or any other indy, he was a major player. Have him go back to where he's sucessful.

G - Great Khali and Jinder Mahal. Jinder looks like he has talent. As for Khali? He's past his prime, and can barely make a name anymore.

H - Horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE wrestling. This typically happens with the Divas, but some spots that the actual Wrestlers---er-- "Superstars" can barely execute. I looked at Sheamus do a Cloverleaf, and he hardly knew how to do it. It's a simple move!

I - I don't understand why they still use Hornswoggle. It was funny in 2006-2008, but now it's too bland what he does. Either use him, or lose him.

J - John Cena calling his fans "Cenation". It doesn't stick, and likely never will. NEVER go the Hogan route. Don't call your fans a particular name. it's pointless.

K - Knowledge, or lack thereof from creative.

M - More emphasis on attitude. I know this isn't the Attitude Era, and it never will be. But, the general demographic for WWE is the 18-49 Male...MALE demographic. Males that age (And I am one of them) want to see VIOLENCE...Not the PG crap.

N - Need. Listen to the "WWE Universe" and find out what they need to see in order to stay hooked. TNA did a study group, and found out that their fans wanted to see an ECW reunion. Do a study group, and see what the results say.

O - Others need a role. Don't have guys like Jack Korpela heading Superstars. Jack is a more talented announcer than Booker T, or Matt Striker.

P - PLEASE update your characters. Having Daniel Bryan coming out to superhero music is simply moronic.

Q - Quietly remove the term "Sports Entertainment". Pro Wrestling. It is not a sport. Although, it is entertainment.

R - Truth is amazing. Leave him the way he is as a Heel (Sorry, couldn't resist using Truth here)

S - Start your damn Cable Network. Whether if it is on Cable TV, PPV, Internet, or Netflix, just start it. Some of us are tired of waiting

T - Try having Superstars as its own brand. That may sound silly but just listen. Superstars is already its own brand. It utilizes the same talent every week, and nothing changes. Make a belt, and defend it every now and then on the show. Don't have to do PPV's.

U - Use Jack Swagger more. The dude has talent.

V - Vary the usage of PG more. Create more of an edgy feel, but at the same time cater to a younger audience. As stated before, WWE has the PG feel, but demands a more violent edge. Keep the violence, but cater to the young'ens at the same time.

W - Wrestling. That is what you are, and don't try to change it to "Sports Entertainment."

X - XCUSE Vickie Guerrero from sucking....Okay, you have to admit, X is hard.

Y - Young talent needs to step it up. How many times will Cena main even RAW? We need guys like Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, or Ted Dibiase to start stepping up.

Z - ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzz....This is what will happen if WWE stays the same. The product will grow boring and tiresome, and as a result, many may tune into TNA, and perhaps we can start a new war between companies.

Submit "List of A-Z Problems of the WWE" to Digg Submit "List of A-Z Problems of the WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "List of A-Z Problems of the WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "List of A-Z Problems of the WWE" to Google

Updated 06-14-2011 at 09:43 AM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Agreed with Dolph Ziggler, hes a good heel , he can cut great promos especially with vickie by his side and he would do a lot more with that us belt instead of kofi.
    I also have been thinking about Superstars as a brand but i dont think it would be good , dont know why, if they bring back a cruiserweight title and actually make good feuds for those guys, that would be a huge step forward. Kinda agree with the rest of what you were saying, something that should have been number D to was McIntyre, one of my favorites and imo a better candidate for the wwe championship instead of R-Truth
    H - Horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE wrestling. This typically happens with the Divas, but some spots that the actual Wrestlers---er-- "Superstars" can barely execute. I looked at Sheamus do a Cloverleaf, and he hardly knew how to do it. It's a simple move!

Sheamus did the cloverleaf just fine, he did nothing wrong.

Too much statements, while less arguments.
    A-Austin needs to come back and wrestle. Recent reports have stated that he said he still has "Fuel in the tank" persay. That said, chances are he likely won't, as he is focused on his outside projects.

Why does he need to wrestle, so that you can have your nostalgia moment? Remember when Bret Hart "wrestled" a few times in 2010. Steve Austin has more mobility, but the man is past his prime. Let it go. Him wrestling would just take up another spot that young talent could fill.

B- Bad booking.

I agree. A 7 on 7 match where only two divas wrestle. WTF?

C- Christian never should have been heel. He had a good amount of momentum as a fan favorite. That said, It shouldn't exactly ruin his reign as a Heel.

True. They also could had handled his heel turn better.

D - Dolph Ziggler needs to be used more.

He wrestles every week. They need to put him a decent feud.

E - ECW. Never should have been cancelled for NXT. Think about it; Atleast ECW had the same ratings as they did on TNN. NXT hardly beat ECW rating-rise, and even that is a shock.

Disagree. ECW needed to end with One Night Stand. It never should have been resurrected, other than to plug the other brands.

F - Fire Evan Bourne. I know that I might get heat for saying that, but it's not because I have anything against him. It's the fact that he's never used. Atleast in ROH, or any other indy, he was a major player. Have him go back to where he's sucessful.

No. He's used every week and has become the silent smiling face. He doesn't need to be a major player, because he doesn't have the mic skills.

G - Great Khali and Jinder Mahal. Jinder looks like he has talent. As for Khali? He's past his prime, and can barely make a name anymore.

Great Khali was brought in as a monster and has become a comedy act.

The wrestling isn't bad, but the matches need to be longer so that a variety of moves and holds can be shown.

I - I don't understand why they still use Hornswoggle. It was funny in 2006-2008, but now it's too bland what he does. Either use him, or lose him.

He hits the kid demographic.

J - John Cena calling his fans "Cenation". It doesn't stick, and likely never will. NEVER go the Hogan route. Don't call your fans a particular name. it's pointless.

Jerichoholics? Edge Heads? Peeps? Little Jimmys?

K - Knowledge, or lack thereof from creative.

They know you're still tuning in, even thought their product isn't offering what you want it to.

M - More emphasis on attitude. I know this isn't the Attitude Era, and it never will be. But, the general demographic for WWE is the 18-49 Male...MALE demographic. Males that age (And I am one of them) want to see VIOLENCE...Not the PG crap.

We've evolved from the Attitude era. It wasn't as good as you remember it (I was there).

N - Need. Listen to the "WWE Universe" and find out what they need to see in order to stay hooked. TNA did a study group, and found out that their fans wanted to see an ECW reunion. Do a study group, and see what the results say.

No study groups. They have a research and marketing division for this. John Cena sells T-Shirts...more Cena. Can you blame them?

O - Others need a role. Don't have guys like Jack Korpela heading Superstars. Jack is a more talented announcer than Booker T, or Matt Striker.

I don't know who Jack Korpela is. I know who Booker T and Matt Striker are.

P - PLEASE update your characters. Having Daniel Bryan coming out to superhero music is simply moronic.

You're missing the point of the character.

Q - Quietly remove the term "Sports Entertainment". Pro Wrestling. It is not a sport. Although, it is entertainment.

Who gives a shit?

R - Truth is amazing. Leave him the way he is as a Heel (Sorry, couldn't resist using Truth here)

Agreed.

S - Start your damn Cable Network. Whether if it is on Cable TV, PPV, Internet, or Netflix, just start it. Some of us are tired of waiting.

WWE 24/7.....is that even still around?

T - Try having Superstars as its own brand. That may sound silly but just listen. Superstars is already its own brand. It utilizes the same talent every week, and nothing changes. Make a belt, and defend it every now and then on the show. Don't have to do PPV's.

Rarely do jobber brands work.

U - Use Jack Swagger more. The dude has talent.

Agreed.

V - Vary the usage of PG more. Create more of an edgy feel, but at the same time cater to a younger audience. As stated before, WWE has the PG feel, but demands a more violent edge. Keep the violence, but cater to the young'ens at the same time.

Violence and PG....this...I'll just stop.

W - Wrestling. That is what you are, and don't try to change it to "Sports Entertainment."

Who gives a shit?

X - XCUSE Vickie Guerrero from sucking....Okay, you have to admit, X is hard.

She's a great heel manager.

Y - Young talent needs to step it up. How many times will Cena main even RAW? We need guys like Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, or Ted Dibiase to start stepping up.

It's all about money. Cena will main event for the next ten years if people keep buying his shirts. The crowds may be divided, but look at last night's main event: CM Punk (younger former indy talent) vs. John Cena. A little bit of everything.

Z - ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzz....This is what will happen if WWE stays the same. The product will grow boring and tiresome, and as a result, many may tune into TNA, and perhaps we can start a new war between companies.

I see what you did there.
    You missed L.
    Where's the L

well I'll do it

L - Lack of established main eventers and interesting mid carders
    A- No. He may say he has the fuel in the tank, but he also said he needs a person to feud with: someone so good he wants to go back to the ring. (Punk Maybe). But only enough fuel for one more match. He can't continue for long.

B- 1 boring match. The rest of the matches were pretty good and continued the feuds established and the matches for the PPV. I think 2 or 3 of them lasted so long a commercial break happened.

C- Christian is a great heel. I don't mind this. Even the heel turn has him like "you understand what I'm getting at" kind of thing.

D- Appears every week. Feuding with Intercontinental Champion. Hoping future Big title run in the future.

E- ECW shouldn't have been broughten back. One Night Stand was the last time ECW was important. After the second one and becoming it's own show, it wasn't the same. And a third show that is an hour long won't cut it for a third brand.

F- Wait till ROH gets the TV show, than go there. Until then, let him work for the WWE. Maybe he'll get over and win a title.

G- Khali is going back to being a heel. As Mahal's enforcer, I believe he works.

H- The move looked good to me. And if it didn't, it is something he recently add, increasing the ammount of moves he has. And outside the Divas match, last Raw had great matches.

J- As someone stated before: Jerichoholics? Edge Heads? Peeps? Little Jimmys? The Z-Nation? The WWE Universe?

K- Creative did make R-Truth turn heel. And did have the idea of Austin hosting Raw.

L- Cena and Orton right now for Main Eventers. They're building up others to fill that spot, including Miz and Riley, Truth, Sheamus with his win over Orton, and a good number. And I find the mid carders interesting, even better. Ziggler is still a mid carder.

M- That was the attitude's demographic. And there is plenty of violence on WWE as is.

N- As someone stated before: No study groups. They have a research and marketing division for this. John Cena sells T-Shirts...more Cena. Can you blame them?

O- This sounds more like personal preference than a problem.

P- It's Ride of the Valkeries, not Superhero music.

Q- WWE: For over 50 Years, the leading force in Sports Entertainment. In short, it is impossible for them to get rid of something so old.

R- Agreed, but that isn't a problem.

S- Yes, WWE 24/7 is still around, if you have the cable provider who carries it (or the internet version).

T- ECW failed. I doubt Superstars will be as successful.

U- Agreed, and they seem to be doing so with his current feud with Evan.

V- Aren't they doing that now? They got away with saying a lot last night.

W- They still do. And Pro Wrestling is Sports Entertainment. It's as far from real wrestling as boxing is.

X- Vickie doesn't suck.

Y- It is all about the money, but if those young talents really push themselves out there (like improving on their own weaknesses (Morrison is getting comedy lessons)) they could get the next big push.

Z- To you, a former Attitude Era fan, it maybe boring and tiresome. To the younger generation, who's first time experience is this, it is exciting and new. WWE's plan is to target what isn't targeted by the competition. The Attitude Era, it was the 90s Kids (DUDE, they have guns and blood and shoulder pads with no armor). Before and after that, the young kids.
    Z - ZACK RYDER! WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.