View RSS Feed

knox

My SmackDown! vs Raw 2012: The Best Game Ever!

Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.
Hey guys, I don't know about you all but I'm getting sick of the SVR Series getting more horrible as the years go. With the increase role in technology, the game shouldn't decline at all. Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes the Pain were the best ones in my opinion.

I have some ideas that would make this game better than any game. Even Call of Duty. Better than NBA 2K, Madden, any Rockstar game and any other shooting game.

Here are some of my suggestions for THQ.

1. Every wrestler that wears some form of upperbody wear should have it on during their entrance.
I'm sick of seeing people come out with no shirt on I mean it looks too weird. They let a choice few wrestlers come out with their full clothes and thats Cena, Cm Punk, John Morrison, HBK and the Undertaker.

I want to see Cody Rhodes coming out in his jacket, I want to see William Regal coming out in his Royal Robe, I want to see Dolph coming out in his vest, I wanna see The Miz coming out in his Awesome T-Shirt and the long coat for PPV's, I wanna see Big Show coming out in his "Get Big" T-Shirt, I wanna see R-Truth coming out in his many different shirts and JTG in his cool leather jacket. Every wrestler should come out in the shirt that they were or whatever upperbody gear they wear.

2. Custom Tag-Team Entrances
If I pair the Big Show & Kane as a team, I want them coming out as themselves but together. So basically Kane comes out as Kane and Big Show comes out as Big Show but at the sametime. I don't want to use some generic entrance or Legacy's Entrance for those teams. So basically use each wrestler's solo entrance as their tag-team entrance but make them come out together. It looks way more original.

3. Title Matches in Exhibition Mode.
My friend and I used to create ourselves and defend every title in the craziest matches and try to see who could with the most belts. This made the game fun. Now people don't play the game with other people because its not fun if you can't put a belt on the line. Where are the bragging rights when playing with friends?

4. House Show Arena
They should have a houseshow arena as one of the arena choices. I have a huge imagination. I would love to see an arena with no announce tables and no titantron and the wrestlers coming out of the curtain like they do at houseshows. That would be so cool to me lol.

5. Daily Downloaded Rosters.
How can THQ be so lazy? They literally made us wait a whole freaking year just to put Sheamus on the game. I'll never forget while the 2010 version was out Sheamus was WWE Champ & Drew McCintyre was IC Champ but wasn't on the game. That sucked.

Games like NBA 2K & Madden Update their rosters daily. When Carmelo Anthony was traded to the Knicks, the next day when I plugged in NBA 2K he was on the Knicks. How can THQ make us wait a whole year?

6. Exit Themes
The best thing about "Shut Your Moth" was the Exit Themes. When John Cena wins on SVR 11, we have to hear his whole theme play. Especially for themes with long intros like DX's theme, exit themes should be available.

7. Relive Great Matches Mode
They need a mode in which you can relive the greatest matches of all time. This would be fun. They used to do this before but stopped.

8. The ability to go backstage out outside during "Falls Count Anywhere Matches"
This game has to get extra creative again. Let us wrestle deep inside the crowd. Let us fight up the steps to the top of the arena, to the hallway. Give us total control of the game. Most games now a days are giving us total control. What cant you do on GTA or Call of Duty?

Come on THQ, you cant just limit us to fighting in the ring and outside the ring. Let us go outside. Let us utilize more weapons. Let us slam our opponent's head ont he popcorn glass please.

9. 5 on 5 Elimination Tag Matches
For Pete Sakes, you would think after all these survivor series that they would add 5 on 5 elimination tag matches on here. Is 10 wrestlers too much? Once again we need more control.

10. More Storylines and not this stupid "Road to Wrestlemania" Crap. I believe SVR 2008 was the last game to have full year storylines. The Road to Wrestlemania is cool but I still want to have a storyline controlling whomever I want and not just the 5 wrestlers they pick. Also I would like to have a year long story with more control.

Look guys I can go on all day about how to make this game better. How about 20 man Battle Royals? How about making the Royal Rumble allow a new star every 90 seconds and not this "6 Man in the ring at a time rule"?

I'm paying my $60 bucks and I want it to be worth it. Madden & NBA 2K are amazing. They never disappoint me. You would think that a company that now caters to kids would make sure their videogame is top notch. Especially since people of all ages play videogames. I'm not a videogame geek, SVR is 1 of 3 games I buy yearly but I want it to be top notch.

Please leave me feedback as well as the corrections or additions you guys think should be added. Please correct me if I left out anything. We can have an interesting conversation/debate on this one.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE LINK OF MY SONG. TRYING TO GET 1000 VIEWS. JUST CLICK IT! THANKS & BE SAFE GUYS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6MSACDcwd8

Submit "My SmackDown! vs Raw 2012: The Best Game Ever!" to Digg Submit "My SmackDown! vs Raw 2012: The Best Game Ever!" to del.icio.us Submit "My SmackDown! vs Raw 2012: The Best Game Ever!" to StumbleUpon Submit "My SmackDown! vs Raw 2012: The Best Game Ever!" to Google

Updated 05-15-2011 at 06:07 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Some of this stuff is a little hard to accomplish, "Daily Updated Rosters" you would have like 1000 different attires for each wrestler, and somedays there'd be nothing to add, but overall there all great ideas, I'd just bet that not even one of those things makes the cut.
    I agree with a lot of what you've said. I too long for the days when it was arcade-style ideas from the THQ team, although I do enjoy the games now as a pastime between doing university work (the multiplayer element which made the games popular is almost extinct). The problem I spotted is the 5 vs 5 matches you suggested. I know the systems have developed massively since they tried 8 superstars in one match in Just Bring It (worst of the SD series by a country mile), but ten superstars in a match at one time would mean compromising the graphics, loading times, and many other things. I don't know all that much about how these things work but I'm happy with the six man matches.
    if i might add one thing, A General manager Mode, thats what I want and maybe just maybe if you could like pick a winner and a loser like the mode in 2010 but without havting to play it. That would be great. great blog btw
    I know this has nothing to do with the blog but you can rap!!!
    I agree with everything you said, plus GM mode maybe mixed in with storyline mode would be cool. I also would like to see create an arena, and i'm not talking just the stage and ring, i mean the whole building, like in Madden 2011, where you can build your own stadium for your own teams. also they need to make real Arenas in the city, for example, make MSG look like MSG, and Staples Center look like Staples Center. Like you i have a big imagination, i want everything to be realistic, from arenas, to stages, to fans, to weapons, to commentators, and maybe even having camera men around the ring during matches. I also saw this idea from someone that wanted to make the game based around you being in control of the WWE, after Vince retires. That would be cool. I basically want to be the superstar in and out of the ring, from wrestling to signing autographs outside of the arena after the show, to boarding a flight and roaming around the city. And i want different cities, real cities. I know seems weird for someone to want that in a wrestling game but that would be really cool and would keep me busy for at least a year.
    @VKM, thanks alot man i appreciate it, i put my life into this stuff, appreciate it

@everyone, thanks for the comments, i guess we can all agree that I forgot to mention GM Mode..GM Mode was awesome...i think that would easily be added to 2012

@Straightedge, that was the best idea so far///creating your own arenas would be tooo awesome...and definitely most arenas look different...and i think they should let u pick the city u want to wrestle in...im from baltimore so i like to use my imagination and create myself and wrestle in Baltimore and pretend my family is in the crowd...

They also should have louder ovations when a wrestler is in his home state or hometown...for example the Miz should get a louder pop when there anywhere in ohio
    @VKM, thanks alot man i appreciate it, i put my life into this stuff, appreciate it

@everyone, thanks for the comments, i guess we can all agree that I forgot to mention GM Mode..GM Mode was awesome...i think that would easily be added to 2012

@Straightedge, that was the best idea so far///creating your own arenas would be tooo awesome...and definitely most arenas look different...and i think they should let u pick the city u want to wrestle in...im from baltimore so i like to use my imagination and create myself and wrestle in Baltimore and pretend my family is in the crowd...

They also should have louder ovations when a wrestler is in his home state or hometown...for example the Miz should get a louder pop when there anywhere in ohio
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.